Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Guns Guns Guns
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.06.2006, 05:23 PM   #41
Massenvernichtungswaffen
stalker

Massenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's asses
guns, eh? we canucks are in a debate over em right now. especially hand guns. here in newfoundland lots of us own rifles and shotguns. mostly for sport. no personal guns that you wear in public though. we have a pop. of 500,000 or so and it is very rare that we see gun violence in the news. we shoot moose, caribou and bear though... tons. my family is in the outfitting biz and i've been around them my entire life. but i never carry one or shoot without intention to eat. we get some assholes from mainland Canada and the US that show up here with huge suvs and digital equip up the wazoo trackers and gps (talk about ruining the spirit of the hunt). it's like they think they are some kind of militia. mostly they go home with the rack (antlers) and leave the meat to be given out or what not. those fuckers are the ones that shouldn't own guns. but yea. it's all relative to where you live though.. i never have to worry about gang violence or nutcase criminals on the streets around here.. any time of day. Toronto is pretty fucked up though. people get shot everyday.
thank bog' on not having to live in a city like that.

Jeg kysser katastrofer.

Massenvernichtungswaffen is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.06.2006, 08:20 PM   #42
youthoftomorrow
expwy. to yr skull

youthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's assesyouthoftomorrow kicks all y'all's asses
guns are common in North Idaho. my family doesn't own any because we don't hunt. though, they can be pretty fun to shoot (i have both the rifle and shotgun merit badges).

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth