Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page just went to sonic show!!!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.28.2006, 10:32 AM   #1
Illsonicyouryouth
little trouble girl

Illsonicyouryouth ain't too shabby
Sonic Youth played great in STL,MO. I was lucky enough to meet them after the show Thurston is awesome and loves his fans.I wish I would't have been soooo drunk,but hey it was my B-Day.They were all really nice considering I was a blubbering idiot. They are the shit!!!!!!!
Illsonicyouryouth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.28.2006, 10:35 AM   #2
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
right on,dude! welcome to the board
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.28.2006, 10:42 AM   #3
Illsonicyouryouth
little trouble girl

P.S. Flamming Lips were great too, but I wish SY would of played longer I was dying to hear old Sonic, like daydrem nation or confusion is sex ,evol. New album Rather Ripped is good too,but I love what I grew up on!!!!!!!!
Old 08.28.2006, 10:50 AM   #4
Illsonicyouryouth
little trouble girl

Sonic Youth looks young in person they haven't changed much over the yrs. Hey by the way Thurston recorded us on his personal video camera when we were chatting after the show,so if you see footage of a HUGE FAN crying tears of happiness it was me!!!
Old 08.28.2006, 01:51 PM   #5
Illsonicyouryouth
little trouble girl

We left the show during the flamming lips after they played about 3 songs.We walked around the building and as soon as we got to the back I saw Kimmy in the parking lot then I turned around and Thunston was walking out of the Pagaent. We talked to him first and then he got Lee to come over and Kim was in a car, the car drove up and Thurston got her to get out of the car. They all signed my ticket Happy 25th B-day Joanna. The drummer was there too he was shy and just laughed at us for being so crazy
Old 08.28.2006, 02:08 PM   #6
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Steve is shy. He looks like Bill Gates. Only sonic I haven't met.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.28.2006, 02:59 PM   #7
Illsonicyouryouth
little trouble girl

when I saw Thurston the first thing I thuoght was (I AM NOT BECK) from the empty page video.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth