Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Love
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.04.2006, 08:23 PM   #21
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
this bump is for kegmama..

answer!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.04.2006, 09:00 PM   #22
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
I would say that I've never been in love. But I'm okay with it.
Alex's Trip is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.04.2006, 09:23 PM   #23
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
I've only felt love a long time ago. I was like, 13. But yeah, it's better to love/ take advantage of someone than not have it at all. You at least know that you had that true gratification of loving/pretending to love somebody, whether you lost it or not
Old 12.04.2006, 11:33 PM   #24
jheii
bad moon rising

jheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's assesjheii kicks all y'all's asses
Think of it as a universal, not in terms of what (subjectively) feels best according to your (subjective) opinions and circumstances. Experience trumps speculation. It's a bold statement encased inside a sentiment that a lot of people relate to. Dig? I think it's valid to question the face value and/or validity of the actual statement being made here, but it's necessary (pretentious outburst: "il faut" is a wonderful bit of syntax) to understand that when you do so you're only scratching the surface of the message and leaving the core intact. Yeah?
Old 12.05.2006, 12:45 AM   #25
Kegmama
invito al cielo

Kegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's assesKegmama kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
this bump is for kegmama..

answer!

So bossy and impatient- so much like me. Not all of us can be on here all day, every day sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
sure thing, you have your legions of devotees

which makes me wonder why you're so preocuppied with this issue--

are you worried about the health of your minions when you finally decide to kick them to the curb?

Now, in regard to your statement...

Not legions man; I like to call them "mama's myriad of admirers."

Seriously though, I posted this becuz one of my best friends was hurt recently, and it got me to thinking about the complications of true love and love lost...

Plus I am PMS'ing and all emotional and shit.

Kegmama is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.05.2006, 01:27 AM   #26
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
I was in love deeply three separate times. I suppose it's three strikes and yer out for me.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.05.2006, 01:27 AM   #27
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Personally, I detest Forever Changes. In this case, it is better not to have had Love than to have had Love at all and lost it. Although it is good to lose it. Or something like that.

& patty you know what your daddy said? He said, "You know, sixty days ago she was such a wonderful child, and now look at her sitting there with a gun in her hand."
gmku is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.06.2006, 05:51 PM   #28
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegmama
So bossy and impatient- so much like me. Not all of us can be on here all day, every day sir.

Now, in regard to your statement...

Not legions man; I like to call them "mama's myriad of admirers."

Seriously though, I posted this becuz one of my best friends was hurt recently, and it got me to thinking about the complications of true love and love lost...

Plus I am PMS'ing and all emotional and shit.

ow! pms! you mean DUCK AND COVER days?

sorry about your friend; the way i see it, if she was fucked over by a manipulative psycho it's one thing; if things simply fell apart, then it's an opportunity for personal growth. growth! how do you think i got so big??

Old 12.06.2006, 06:49 PM   #29
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
AWW
love is lovely..
Old 12.08.2006, 01:27 PM   #30
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishmonkey
AWW
love is lovely..

well it's more like this:

Old 12.08.2006, 03:22 PM   #31
Better_Than_You
the destroyed room

Better_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegmama
Is it better to have love and lost, then to have never loved at all?!

A co-worker used this saying at work today and I had to call her out on it being a bullshit statement; a heated debate then ensued... And I won, as usual.

What do you guys think?

Most people think they've been in love before even if they've never actually experienced it. So, I guess in a sense.. everyone thinks that at some point they've loved and lost?? Even if they really haven't.

Arg. Emotions are confusing.

I think what I'm trying to say is not very many people will admit to "never being in love", so that saying really is bull shit because everybody thinks they've experienced some type of 'love and lost' before.

Better_Than_You is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.08.2006, 03:59 PM   #32
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie
I always used to think it was bullshit, but I have to agree these days.

It's kind of similar to 'What doesn't kill me makes me stronger'. Experiences make you what you are.

I haven't been heartbroken too many times, but I wouldn't be who I am, where I am, and who I'm with now if it wasn't for those experiences.

i was going to post in this thread, but you have already said everything i wanted to say.
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content 2006 Sonic Youth