Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.12.2019, 02:42 AM   #7001
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
I realised a while back that we haven't had any school shootings in ages...turns out it's because you guys have all been on summer break.

I give it a month.

According to Northeastern University: Schools are safer than they were in the 90s, and school shootings are not more common than they used to be, researchers say.

For those who click and read, you will see that mainstream media doesn’t report such studies as this. Mass shooting are horrible events and a tragedy for the families and community’s that endure them......but the United States doesn't lead the world in mass shootings, in fact, it doesn't even crack the Top 10.

Top 10

01. Norway
02. Serbia
03. France
04. Macedonia
05. Albania
06. Slovakia
07. Switzerland
08. Finland
09. Belgium
10. Czech Republic
11. United States

In all fairness, the above study is from 2018 and the Top 10 list is circa 2016-17.

Most of the State of Texas will be back in school by middle of next week.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.12.2019, 02:49 AM   #7002
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
but, evidently unlike you, I'm willing to throw our side's heroes to the lions for the greater good.

Unlike me??? Please do explain!

Barr Says Epstein’s Death ‘Raises Serious Questions’ – FBI Now Investigating

At this point......believing Epstein killed himself IS the conspiracy theory!!!
Old 08.12.2019, 03:07 AM   #7003
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Firstly: r.e. the US not making the top 10 for mass shootings, that's another good example of lies, damned lies, and statistics. Most of the high-ranked countries are small, and I'd be willing to bet that those are all one incident with a dozen rather than twenty with four or so.

If you're in a country with reasonable gun laws, then you need to put in a lot of effort and foreplanning into your would-be massacres, so they're undoubtedly more effective. In the US, meanwhile, where effectively anybody can go get a rifle, it's a lot easier for your randoms to just get four or five down. Sounds grim, but it's true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Unlike me??? Please do explain!
(I kinda regret teaching you how to add images from mobile.)

In my young lifetime, three people have been US president: Bush II, Obama, and Trump. From my perspective (probably naive), Obama's easily been the best - but I'll still criticise him for things he did, like expanding the drone strike program and ignoring Russia's developing influence in US politics. If it turns out that Obama's policies were bad for the US in the long-term (it's too early to tell, surely), I'll definitely reconsider.

Likewise, I'll begrudgingly accept Trump's done a good job at cooling things off with North Korea. However, he's done plenty wrong, something that almost everyone will admit - except for the most rusted-on MAGA chuds.
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.12.2019, 04:13 AM   #7004
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Well done Bytor, you just got schooled by a high school student.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.12.2019, 04:21 AM   #7005
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Associates, business partners, possible gay lovers......at some point over the years they kept fast company. I don’t know to what extent Trump is complicit or what he does or does not know......sounds like you have it all figured out.

As I stated above, we know about Clinton visiting the island and sex temple based on a witnesses deposition. Can you provide a link to a story that ever puts Trump on that island? Sounds like Al Gore has some explaining to do!!!

Then you're ignoring blatant facts. It's a well known fact that Trump has an island next Epstein's and they visited each others many times over until their falling out.

Quote:
Just imagine if Hillary was President today......can you imagine her facing the media trying to explain this?

Obsessed much?

Quote:
And if you think Trump knows a great deal, there is no doubt Hillary possibly knows more......are you willing to hold her feet to the fire?

Not sure at what point I've defended her or anyone who has notable links to Epstein. And again, you're ignoring the fact that Trump has more than hinted before that he knew about Epstein's ...kinks shall we say "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

Anyway, if you're wanting more information about Trump's relationship with Epstein here it is And yes, even the Clinton's get mentioned in this

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.12.2019, 04:34 AM   #7006
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
I don't trust the statistics that are given by US press, who can tell me whether or not those researches haven't been funded or sponsored by the NRA?

Here's a recent video from Dutch press, you can enable English subtitles:
it's titled The bloodbond between Americans and their weapons
and here's an older video, less serious but still accurate, titled Nonsensical Rifle Addiction

And here's a Google translation of the Dutch article titled This year 40 people were killed every day by firearm violence in the US
Not sure if that link will work so I'll just quote the complete text:
Quote:
This year 40 people were killed every day by firearm violence in the US

Sun August 4, 8:57 PM Abroad

Written by
Paulus Houthuijs editor Online

In the space of 24 hours there were two attacks in the United States with a total of 29 dead and 46 wounded. In Texas a shooter opened fire on people shopping in a mall, in Ohio someone shot around in downtown Dayton.
Meanwhile, there were 26 other shooting incidents with at least one dead in the same time frame, according to figures from the Gun Violence Archive .
The statistics of firearm violence in the US are extreme compared to Europe. This year there have been an average of 152 shooting incidents per day so far. On average, 40 people die in America every day due to firearm violence.

According to the database, 8740 people were killed this year by gun violence Gun Violence Archive

The number of fatal victims of firearm violence per 100,000 inhabitants is almost ten times higher than in the EU. And in the Netherlands about 0.6 in every 100,000 residents were killed by firearms in 2016. In the US there were about 10.6 in the same year, according to figures from the American medical journal JAMA .

In the constitution

The statistics are actually incomparable, says correspondent Marieke de Vries. "Because gun ownership is legal here in the US. It is also deeply rooted in American culture and even in the constitution: you have the right to carry firearms to defend yourself."
The philosophy behind it stems from the pioneering days of the US. The newcomers had to be able to protect themselves while they built a new life. Protection against everything that could be dangerous, including politicians. Indeed, the Second Amendment even gives armed civilians the opportunity to overthrow a tyrannical government under certain conditions.

Mass shootings in the US and in Europe

The attacks in Texas and Ohio this weekend were according to the Gun Violence Archive the 250th and 251rd mass shooting of 2019. The following definition was used: at least four people were shot, excluding the shooter.
Another independent database, the Mass Shooting Tracker , reports that Ohio was even the 293rd mass shooting .
This type of firearm violence is much more common in the US than in Europe. That conclusion can be drawn from two reports for the period 2009 - 2016.
  • In Europe there were 19 shooting incidents with at least four fatalities in 2009 up to and including 2015.
  • In the US there were 156 shooting incidents - which meet the same criteria - with the caveat that 2016 was also counted.
The research on Europe was done by the Flemish Peace Institute . Of the 19 firearms attacks, 319 were killed. This high number is mainly due to the attacks in Paris in November 2015 and the attacks on the Norwegian island of Utøya in July 2011.
Everytown for Gun Safety released the report on mass shootings in the US. This is a non-profit organization that is committed to stricter arms laws. 848 people died in these 156 cases of firearm violence.

Even after this weekend's attacks, American arms legislation will not change quickly, says correspondent De Vries. "The position of the Republicans is and remains: it is not the weapons, but the people. The Democrats are carefully trying to do something about it by betting on background checks."
There is a bill at the Senate to check the buyers of weapons for mental health from now on. That proposal was submitted by the House of Representatives (in the hands of the Democrats). But the chance of approval by the Senate seems small, because it is in the hands of the Republicans.

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.12.2019, 04:48 AM   #7007
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
One more thing:
Bytor: stop reading from that site, period. This is their mission:

Quote:
Our Mission is to Help You Make More Money in the Stock Market.

We accomplish our mission by delivering actionable investing content, comprehensive tools, and educational resources to help you make smarter trading decisions.

Their mission is money money money. More guns is more money.

Old 08.12.2019, 05:18 AM   #7008
_tunic_
invito al cielo

US should follow the footsteps of New Zealand:
New Zealand gun buyback: 10,000 firearms returned after Christchurch attack

but as long as the NRA is in control, it will never happen

Old 08.12.2019, 05:33 AM   #7009
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Well done Bytor, you just got schooled by a high school student.

No one got schooled, it clearly states per capita based on population.

I didn’t create the list, those who conducted the study did based on the information!

"Mass Shooting" - 59 People Shot in Chicago this Weekend......here is story from a regular old weekend in Chicago earlier this month. Maybe I should have used this story instead of the Northeastern study?? Does the mass media not report 59 being shot in one city over a weekend because the Mayor is Democratic and it’s mostly a People Of Color on People Of Color crime?

The way I look at it, it really doesn’tm matter if you’re walking a Chicago street or shopping at Wal-Mart......getting shot is getting shot. Chicago has tough gun laws and guess what, they don’t work.

Many here reading this live in Jurisdictions were drugs are illegal, but those drug laws don’t prevent many of you from getting high!!!

Old 08.12.2019, 05:49 AM   #7010
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Not sure at what point I've defended her or anyone who has notable links to Epstein. And again, you're ignoring the fact that Trump has more than hinted before that he knew about Epstein's ...kinks shall we say "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

Anyway, if you're wanting more information about Trump's relationship with Epstein here it is And yes, even the Clinton's get mentioned in this

I’m not ignoring facts about their relationship/ friendship. All I pointed out is there is a big difference between a Court deposition and hearsay.

Hearsay = information received from other people that one cannot adequately substantiate; rumor.

I’m using hearsay because what we know about Trump is rumor, a connect-the-dot possibility. Of course I’m assuming Democrats couldn’t connect such dots because surely they would have pursued that instead of four plus years of phony Russian collusion???

If evidence is revealed that can prove Trump was guilty, burn him to the ground!
Old 08.12.2019, 05:58 PM   #7011
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
If evidence is revealed that can prove Trump was guilty, burn him to the ground!
lmfao

liar
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.13.2019, 05:05 AM   #7012
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Absolutely NOT!!!

I have no reason to lie......because when you tell the TRUTH, you don’t have to remember anything!!!

Your juvenile ways are growing thin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
liar
Old 08.13.2019, 06:35 AM   #7013
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Absolutely NOT!!!

I have no reason to lie......because when you tell the TRUTH, you don’t have to remember anything!!!

Your juvenile ways are growing thin!
yeah, i’m being juvenile. and you’re the mature, sober face of white supremacy

making it all caps doesn’t make you any less of a liar

TRUTHINESS

whatever.

we can see what you do and nobody likes you anymore, hitler youth.
Old 08.13.2019, 02:44 PM   #7014
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Quote:
kindly cunt off to your listerine you nazi fuck

Quote:
i’ve ceased to be civil against your nazi lot. you can all eat shit and die.

Quote:
you’re the mature, sober face of white supremacy

hitler youth.

As you continue to wallow in your hateful ways, spewing ignorance and personally attacking others......The Hunt is being released for those like yourself who are so easily duped.
Old 08.13.2019, 02:57 PM   #7015
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

lmao

this is what i get for arguing with a moron

(someone has to...)
Old 08.13.2019, 05:59 PM   #7016
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
we can see what you do and nobody likes you anymore, hitler youth.

Can Bytor really be called youth?
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.13.2019, 06:47 PM   #7017
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Can Bytor really be called youth?
it’s the sonic “youth” board

just a pun

but yah he’s more on the senile side of sears
Old 08.14.2019, 12:57 AM   #7018
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Quote:
The duration of a mass shooting ALWAYS depends on the arrival of the second gun!

A few exceptions to the above truthful statement

A. shooter runs out of targets
B. shooter runs out of ammunition
C. shooter kills himself
Old 08.14.2019, 06:00 AM   #7019
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

bytoe and skunk having a 2am conversation

Old 08.14.2019, 09:18 AM   #7020
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Good morning, I just finished reading both......excellent articles!

From the Hank Berrien article:

"We should be coming together as a country at this time instead of threatening each other with hate messages," adding that Trump "was just there to give his condolences and he was just being a human being. Is it that hard to try and understand that a family is trying to not be sad at a moment like this?”

Is this why you wanted us to read them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
Kindly read the following:

Report: Family Of Slain Couple in El Paso Met With Trump. Now They Say They're Getting Death Threats.

By Hank Berrien as published in We the People Daily.

And:

After Mass Shootings, Trump Blamed for 'Increasing Racism' -- But is White Racism Really Increasing?.

By Larry Elder.
301341348349350 351 352353354361401451 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth