Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Was anyone else disturbed when they saw...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.29.2006, 08:22 PM   #21
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Disturbed? No way.
Old 03.30.2006, 01:26 AM   #22
Amaranth
bad moon rising

Amaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud ofAmaranth has much to be proud of
At first I was just suprised, and then was like "thats sweet".
Amaranth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.30.2006, 01:49 AM   #23
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
Hey, I wish I got kissed at all, let alone like that. & by the way, Thurston's a lucky bastard. (ha ha)
-George Carlin
marleypumpkin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.30.2006, 08:08 AM   #24
top 40 squeeze
bad moon rising

top 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laila
Thurston and kim kissing in the Titanium Expose video? It just seemed akward and weird. I dunno, but that was like no other kiss i have ever seen. Did anyone else think this when they saw it? I mean i know everyone kisses different and all that, but i probably see people kiss on a daily basis, and i have never stopped and thought "wow that's weird" but i did when i saw them doin it.

I was equally disturbed and extremely amused. I thought it was really really clever actually, because I think they did it to kind of surprise and disturb on purpose. They do have a rather non-touchy feely public image, and I think they knew it would be extremely weird to see them making out in a music video. Totally surreal and odd.
top 40 squeeze is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.30.2006, 10:46 PM   #25
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundtrax
haha, interesting thread. i it made me think too. it seemed kinda kiss of 2 people with a bad breath... but its their one and only show of emotions in public. if they have a daughter they probably aren't that unexpirienced with kissing i guess lol (stupid things going through my mind)... or its just the way they kiss! if you look at john lennon and yoko ono, their kiss kinda looks the same in terms of its akwardness and wirdness maybe thats just the way real rock stars kiss oh poor kim and thurston, i hope they never read this thread, i guess it would make them feel frustrated :S oh, come on guys, its not such a bad kiss
what makes you say they had bad breath?
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth