Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Parents.
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.19.2006, 10:49 PM   #21
thewall91
children of satan

thewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's asses

You know parents are the same
No matter time nor place
They don't understand that us kids
Are going to make some mistakes
So to you, all the kids all across the land
There's no need to argue
Parents just don't understand!
thewall91 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.19.2006, 10:53 PM   #22
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norma J
Mind games, my man. Mind games.

Or just dont offer him lunch. Ha.

haha, we barely talk to him anymore. He's on all sorts of medication because he has diabetes and severe stomach problems, and the medication causes heavy mood swings, and he's ALWAYS pissed off and frequently talks about how "life sucks" and how we should get used to it. He reminds me of a 55 year old emo kid.
Old 12.19.2006, 10:54 PM   #23
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewall91

You know parents are the same
No matter time nor place
They don't understand that us kids
Are going to make some mistakes
So to you, all the kids all across the land
There's no need to argue
Parents just don't understand!
I've never made any mistakes though! I've never done drugs, I always get staright A's, I enjoy reading. Not to be a concieted ass, but some parents would love to have a kid like me. "It isn't that we don't trust you, we just don't trust everyone else." Bullshit. I'm not stupid. They know I'm not stupid. I can fucking take care of myself on the internet (the internet of all places!) and they know it. They just want in on my life more than I let them, and I let them in on my life a hell of a lot.
Alex's Trip is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.19.2006, 10:56 PM   #24
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex's Trip
I've never made any mistakes though! I've never done drugs, I always get staright A's, I enjoy reading. Not to be a concieted ass, but some parents would love to have a kid like me. "It isn't that we don't trust you, we just don't trust everyone else." Bullshit. I'm not stupid. They know I'm not stupid. I can fucking take care of myself on the internet (the internet of all places!) and they know it. They just want in on my life more than I let them, and I let them in on my life a hell of a lot.

Well there's your problem right there. You didn't act dumb enough as a kid. Their level of expectations for you are too high.
Old 12.19.2006, 10:57 PM   #25
Norma J
invito al cielo

Norma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's assesNorma J kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
haha, we barely talk to him anymore. He's on all sorts of medication because he has diabetes and severe stomach problems, and the medication causes heavy mood swings, and he's ALWAYS pissed off and frequently talks about how "life sucks" and how we should get used to it. He reminds me of a 55 year old emo kid.

And your mom sticks with him? Just have a chat over a beer with him. He'll losen up and then you get beer.
Old 12.19.2006, 10:58 PM   #26
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
But if I never did anything wrong in the first place, why would they have to resort to reading my personal stuff online? Just to get in on my life? That is not good parenting at all. If they wanted to be on my life more, maybe they should have made me comfortable being around them rather than being angry at me for getting a B on an assignment in class that I had an A in.
Old 12.19.2006, 10:59 PM   #27
Better_Than_You
the destroyed room

Better_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
"It isn't that we don't trust you, we just don't trust everyone else."

ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGG don't get me started on that.

Although, they're usually right 40% of the time about the people I hang out with.

Better_Than_You is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.19.2006, 10:59 PM   #28
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
haha yeh, the chat over a beer always works.
Old 12.19.2006, 11:00 PM   #29
thewall91
children of satan

thewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's asses
parents do a lot of shady things. my mom once tricked me by telling me she had a video camera on me and a boyfriend when she wasn't home and that she was going to show my dad. i begged her not to, so she knew we'd been naughty. she was lying. i told the boyfriend, who refused to come over and we broke up soon after. he was a weasel and i was better off without him. she also read my diary, something i'm sure most (smart) parents do. honestly, you should actually be happy that your parents care. It seems like it sucks, and it does right now, but they love you. that's probably why you are the good kid that you are.

now link to the video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI0dCVwdedE
thewall91 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.19.2006, 11:01 PM   #30
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

My parents are honest about it and just flat out say "I don't trust you" and I reply "I don't trust you either". I really find it hard to trust parents when you let them in on things and they go snooping around for more.
Old 12.19.2006, 11:01 PM   #31
Norma J
invito al cielo

Quote:
But if I never did anything wrong in the first place, why would they have to resort to reading my personal stuff online? Just to get in on my life? That is not good parenting at all. If they wanted to be on my life more, maybe they should have made me comfortable being around them rather than being angry at me for getting a B on an assignment in class that I had an A in.

I don't deny your parents suck. They appear way too controlling.
Old 12.19.2006, 11:03 PM   #32
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
The chat over a beer is so true, but i wont be doing it, my dad is an alco and i dont want to make him think ill be drinking with him, encourraging him to drink.

Quote:
And your mom sticks with him? Just have a chat over a beer with him. He'll losen up and then you get beer.
Old 12.19.2006, 11:04 PM   #33
Norma J
invito al cielo

Every Australian dad is an alco though. I know doubt will be the same. But I see your point too.
Old 12.19.2006, 11:07 PM   #34
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewall91
honestly, you should actually be happy that your parents care. It seems like it sucks, and it does right now, but they love you. that's probably why you are the good kid that you are.
And that is where the teen angst blinds me...
Old 12.19.2006, 11:09 PM   #35
Norma J
invito al cielo

Quote:
And that is where the teen angst blinds me...

It's just a fad part of the teenage angst brigade...
Old 12.19.2006, 11:10 PM   #36
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Quote:

He's all she has. When my mom re-married to him, she was unemployed, had 3 children to feed (me and two brothers), and was single for a year so she really needed to get with somebody fast. Other than the financial aspects, I don't understand why she stands up to him. She challenges some of things that he says though (like the lunch thing I described), but it's rare.

As for the beer, he questions me for about 10 minutes about the beer whenever I'm in posession of a bottle, and plus I'm legal age.

"what's that?"
me: a beer
"where did you get it?"
me: I bought it
"why did you buy it?"
me: Because I like it maybe?
*yelling* You're low on money, you're going to start paying rent

But really, I don't like complaining about my parents. It makes me feel self derogatory and juvenile
Old 12.19.2006, 11:12 PM   #37
Norma J
invito al cielo

What's the legal age for alcohol consumption in the land of the red mapleleaf?
Old 12.19.2006, 11:15 PM   #38
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Quote:
What's the legal age for alcohol consumption in the land of the red mapleleaf?

hahaha, I like how you put that. 19 in Ontario and 18 everywhere else. I actually don't live in Ottawa, but 2km north on the Quebec side, so I'm legal
Old 12.19.2006, 11:17 PM   #39
Norma J
invito al cielo

It's 18 here too.

21 in the USA to buy a beer, but 18 to buy a gun. That always seemed rather fucking stupid to me.
Old 12.19.2006, 11:18 PM   #40
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

i've made a few small mistakes, but my parents are basically like that. not that they're perfect. they've been divorced for a while now and they really loathe eachother, and use me as a messenger to send their vitriolic one-liners back and forth (though i never do send them). plus, my dad is kind of mildly autistic and bipolar and there's a lot of fun stuff that goes along with that.

alex- confront them.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth