Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page There's a HUGE stray dog in my backyard.
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.22.2006, 11:25 AM   #1
Destroy Rock 'n' Roll
bad moon rising

Destroy Rock 'n' Roll is a splendid one to beholdDestroy Rock 'n' Roll is a splendid one to beholdDestroy Rock 'n' Roll is a splendid one to beholdDestroy Rock 'n' Roll is a splendid one to beholdDestroy Rock 'n' Roll is a splendid one to beholdDestroy Rock 'n' Roll is a splendid one to beholdDestroy Rock 'n' Roll is a splendid one to beholdDestroy Rock 'n' Roll is a splendid one to behold
And, he's been roaming around it for quite a while.

It's huuge.

I mean, the RSCPA lot have been here for 20 minutes now, and they're still here, trying to do...whatever they do.

It tried to get into the house, but we closed and locked all the windows in time.

As I type, reinforcements of the RSPCA come in.

Typical. That's what happens when you live in a terraced neighbourhood in Southampton.

EDIT - I'm hungry. All the action is happening at the kitchen back door, and the garden. I can't enter the kitchen, and eat in peace until all this is finished.

*belly rumbles*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Himself on Russell Brand
He is one of many 'comedians' Britain is churning out that I would gladly see die. Like I always say, better people have been shot dead.

Destroy Rock 'n' Roll is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.22.2006, 11:42 AM   #2
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
hmm theres always one solution

if that doesnt work, then just throw ham at the other end of the street and he'll go away
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.22.2006, 11:51 AM   #3
pantophobia
expwy. to yr skull

pantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's asses
did he seem like he was a mad dog?, or just very curious?
pantophobia is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.22.2006, 11:58 AM   #4
Destroy Rock 'n' Roll
bad moon rising

Destroy Rock 'n' Roll is a splendid one to beholdDestroy Rock 'n' Roll is a splendid one to beholdDestroy Rock 'n' Roll is a splendid one to beholdDestroy Rock 'n' Roll is a splendid one to beholdDestroy Rock 'n' Roll is a splendid one to beholdDestroy Rock 'n' Roll is a splendid one to beholdDestroy Rock 'n' Roll is a splendid one to beholdDestroy Rock 'n' Roll is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantophobia
did he seem like he was a mad dog?, or just very curious?

Probably the latter.

It was finally taken out of my house about 15 minutes ago.

Apparently, it just gave in after some rounds of trying to fend off the RSPCA. It was crying, I heard.

I think it could well be a dog which had just ran away from a nearby neighbourhood. At least we know it's in safe hands, as well as the removal of something against public health and safety, na-di-na.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Himself on Russell Brand
He is one of many 'comedians' Britain is churning out that I would gladly see die. Like I always say, better people have been shot dead.

Destroy Rock 'n' Roll is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.22.2006, 12:02 PM   #5
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
you should get atticus, he is good with a gun, shooting those rabid dogs.
Old 12.22.2006, 01:21 PM   #6
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALIEN ANAL
you should get atticus, he is good with a gun, shooting those rabid dogs.

ha ha ha atticus! bravo, great reference.

if atticus is not available though you could contact your nearest chinese restaurant

dog paws, anyone?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth