Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.28.2016, 09:42 AM   #961
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
Sorry man, but it was the other way around.

"
The Iran–Iraq War began when Iraq invaded Iran on 22 September 1980. It followed a long history of border disputes, and was motivated by fears that the Iranian Revolution in 1979 would inspire insurgency among Iraq's long-suppressed Shi'i majority, as well as Iraq's desire to replace Iran as the dominant Persian Gulf state. Although Iraq hoped to take advantage of Iran's revolutionary chaos and attacked without formal warning, it made only limited progress into Iran and was quickly repelled; Iran regained virtually all lost territory by June 1982. For the next six years, Iran was on the offensive.[42] A number of proxy forces participated in the war, most notably the Iranian People's Mujahedin of Iran siding with Ba'athist Iraq and Iraqi Kurdish militias of the Kurdistan Democratic Party and Patriotic Union of Kurdistan siding with Iran—all suffering a major blow by the end of the conflict.
Despite United Nations Security Council calls for a ceasefire, hostilities continued until 20 August 1988. The war finally ended with United Nations Security Council Resolution 598, a U.N.-brokered ceasefire which was accepted by both sides. At the war's conclusion, it took several weeks for the Armed Forces of the Islamic Republic of Iran to evacuate Iraqi territory to honour pre-war international borders set by the 1975 Algiers Agreement.[43] The last prisoners of war were exchanged in 2003.[42][44]"

(wiki)

yeah, and the invasion was approved by Reagan, who'd been shipping arms to Iraq for just that purpose for quite a while before.

http://www.counterpunch.org/2004/06/...mical-weapons/

http://www.nytimes.com/1992/01/26/wo...pagewanted=all
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.28.2016, 10:02 AM   #962
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
right-- it was the us that propped saddam, then destroyed him, as they did with the guy who killed torrijos-- noriega was it? i forget. yes, manuel noriega. same story.

england and russia had been meddling with iran for ages, and the ottomans were iran's (persia's) main strategic competitors during the modern era and since before.

in 1953 the us overthrew a secular democracy on behalf of britain's oil interests, and to keep russia out, and installed the shah.

the shah was knocked down by the islamic revolution and the usa became the great satan, and israel the point of contention, and they took on the american embassy and all the hostages.

then saddam was sicked on iran, given wmds, etc.

fucking reagan was a real charmer.

there are no innocents here, nobody is a saint. countries and "leaders" just want to advance their interests at the expense of everyone else.

having said that, it's generally better when people solve their conflicts through diplomacy. trump is for war and unilateralism and aligns with the cancer known as bibi netanyahu. both of them please fuck off.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.28.2016, 10:49 AM   #963
Drjohnrock
children of satan

Drjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
What really pisses me off is she probably taking the secret cure for AIDS, so she won't even die from it. Bitch!

About two months ago, I was driving home when some fuckhead going in the opposite direction drove left of center and hit my car. I wasn't hurt but there was considerable damage to my vehicle.

What I want to know is: why did HRC pay that guy to plow into my car? She was behind it! I just know it! Fucking bitch!
Drjohnrock is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.28.2016, 11:52 AM   #964
LifeDistortion
expwy. to yr skull

LifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's asses
:Enters thread, reads the last couple pages of posts: Well, looks like I've missed quite the party.
LifeDistortion is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.28.2016, 12:13 PM   #965
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeDistortion
:Enters thread, reads the last couple pages of posts: Well, looks like I've missed quite the party.
it's a clear conspiracy. you were kept out deliberately.

item: S.O.R.O.S.-I owns this website. status: fact.
Old 09.28.2016, 01:12 PM   #966
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLips
America needs a Stone Cold Steve Austin to stick it to the prez.

this is the most sense anyone has made in this thread.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.28.2016, 01:28 PM   #967
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
right-- it was the us that propped saddam, then destroyed him, as they did with the guy who killed torrijos-- noriega was it? i forget. yes, manuel noriega. same story.

england and russia had been meddling with iran for ages, and the ottomans were iran's (persia's) main strategic competitors during the modern era and since before.

in 1953 the us overthrew a secular democracy on behalf of britain's oil interests, and to keep russia out, and installed the shah.

the shah was knocked down by the islamic revolution and the usa became the great satan, and israel the point of contention, and they took on the american embassy and all the hostages.

then saddam was sicked on iran, given wmds, etc.

fucking reagan was a real charmer.

there are no innocents here, nobody is a saint. countries and "leaders" just want to advance their interests at the expense of everyone else.

having said that, it's generally better when people solve their conflicts through diplomacy. trump is for war and unilateralism and aligns with the cancer known as bibi netanyahu. both of them please fuck off.

yeah, you're basically right there, but howevers, the Rethugs have been MUCH worse on the killing of innocents. Yes, Barack uses the drones way too much, but this is NOTHING compared to El Salvador/Iraq
Old 09.28.2016, 08:01 PM   #968
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
yeah, you're basically right there, but howevers, the Rethugs have been MUCH worse on the killing of innocents. Yes, Barack uses the drones way too much, but this is NOTHING compared to El Salvador/Iraq
yes, republicans in general have been real sons of bitches in foreign policy as a rule. trump would be no exception. imagine, everyone who insults him is going to get a b2 bomber dropping ordinance on them

oh by the way-- a great read in today's washington post. this is how trump stands up for business ha ha ha ha ha:

I SOLD TRUMP $100,000 WORTH OF PIANOS. THEN HE STIFFED ME.

compared to him, hillary is a saint
Old 09.29.2016, 07:40 AM   #969
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drjohnrock
What I want to know is: why did HRC pay that guy to plow into my car? She was behind it! I just know it! Fucking bitch!

Hm. This seems more like Obama's fault. Something to do with the auto industry bailout. Not sure how it fits altogether. But it does.

----

BTW, the Daily Show came to my city to talk to people before a Trump rally. I actually graduated high school in the building they're standing in front of. This is so embarrassing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFQhw3VVToQ
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.29.2016, 10:42 AM   #970
Drjohnrock
children of satan

Drjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Hm. This seems more like Obama's fault. Something to do with the auto industry bailout. Not sure how it fits altogether. But it does.

----

BTW, the Daily Show came to my city to talk to people before a Trump rally. I actually graduated high school in the building they're standing in front of. This is so embarrassing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFQhw3VVToQ

Well, at least you can say you graduated from high school, unlike the Drump deplorables who flunked out of first grade.
Drjohnrock is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.29.2016, 02:48 PM   #971
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
It's always the same from you. I am SICK as FUCK with your false equivalency bullshit. If you're not able to make refined distinctions just shut up.

refined distinctions? off you go.

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.29.2016, 03:33 PM   #972
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Iran attacked Iraq. They had a war about it (maybe before you were born greenlight?)

Here are other fun things IRAN has done

Hijacking of Americans (direct attack on the US) in 1979.
Action by its government directly and/or via its armed -Hezbollah- wing:
US Marine Barracks in Oct. 1983, killing 241 Americans and 58 French soldiers.
1984-8 string of hijacking US personnel.
Bombing of US embassy in Lebanon in April 18, 1983, killing 63.
Bombings in Paris, France in 1985 and 1986. Dozens killed.
Attacking Israel since the 1980s via Hezbollah and Hamas terror "freedom fighting" Jihadi organizations.
Unsuccessful attempt to carry out attacks in Cyprus in 1988; a plot, foiled by Spanish police, to carry out attacks against Jewish targets in Europe in 1989; an unsuccessful attempt to detonate a car bomb outside a Jewish community building in Romania in 1992; and a planned 1996 attack, also foiled by police, on an Israeli institution in Paris.
1992 Bombing of Israeli embassy in Argentina. Killed 29.
1994 Bombing of AMIA Jewish community building, killed 85 and wounded 300, both, Iran and Hezbollah were charged.
July 19, 1994 bombing of Panamanian airline. Kills everyone (21) on board.
Killing of many American and British soldiers in Iraq (its trainors and weapons found there).
Killing of many of US, NATO soldiers in Afghanistan (backing Taliban).
Hezbollah "activities" in Somalia.
Many (Christian and pro western) Lebanese citizens fell victims to the terrorizing Hezbollah mob.
Use of Lebanese civilians, in its wars against Israel.

f. e. deadly attacks on Iranian nuclear scientists are being carried out by an Iranian dissident group that is financed, trained and armed by Israel’s secret service, U.S. officials tell NBC News, confirming charges leveled by Iran’s leaders. U.S. officials, speaking on condition of anonymity, said the Obama administration is aware of the assassination campaign but has no direct involvement....and list can go on and on I believe.

well, is not it the same what opposite sides are doing as well? but that is o. k. obviously. wtf.?

and god knows how many of what you are mentioning above was actually typical "operation gladio" thingy. check the history on Iran since WW2 till revolution in late 70ties. good one, no? I am not wondering why relations are so tense, so who is the enemy here? I don't want to defend Iranian theocratic constitution of Islam (it actually sounds scary) but pointing at them as agressor is bit constructed. and Israel having a nuclear weapons is o.k. and Iran can not have them, because they would destroy the world is bit unfair. sorry....I forgot, Israel does not have a nuclear weapons...I am a conspiracy theorist...

Old 09.29.2016, 03:36 PM   #973
ilduclo
invito al cielo

Old 09.29.2016, 04:52 PM   #974
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlight
f. e. deadly attacks on Iranian nuclear scientists are being carried out by an Iranian dissident group that is financed, trained and armed by Israel’s secret service, U.S. officials tell NBC News, confirming charges leveled by Iran’s leaders. U.S. officials, speaking on condition of anonymity, said the Obama administration is aware of the assassination campaign but has no direct involvement....and list can go on and on I believe.

well, is not it the same what opposite sides are doing as well? but that is o. k. obviously. wtf.?

and god knows how many of what you are mentioning above was actually typical "operation gladio" thingy. check the history on Iran since WW2 till revolution in late 70ties. good one, no? I am not wondering why relations are so tense, so who is the enemy here? I don't want to defend Iranian theocratic constitution of Islam (it actually sounds scary) but pointing at them as agressor is bit constructed. and Israel having a nuclear weapons is o.k. and Iran can not have them, because they would destroy the world is bit unfair. sorry....I forgot, Israel does not have a nuclear weapons...I am a conspiracy theorist...

Its not necessarily about "who is the enemy" or who provoked whom rather as with the US/Russia discussion its the reality that "two wrongs never make a right" and provoked or not Iran hasn't necessarily been a "good guy" in the world but especially in the Levant and West Asia.

The false dichotomy of "the West is bad so their enemies must be good" is frankly getting embarrassing with so many otherwise well meaning and intelligent people arguing as apologists for international rogue states and black ops..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.29.2016, 06:26 PM   #975
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Oh man, Gary Johnson is the comedic gift that keeps on giving. I think the key to his unintended comedy gold is that he doesn't try to bullcrap his way out of a question, he simply admits he doesn't know dick. Now, when he said he was having an "Aleppo moment" (which has been turned into a Twitter hashtag, just like #WhatIsAleppo before it), he went from a pathetically funny mook to an inconsiderate fucking asshole - THIS is what an Aleppo moment looks like, you "Libertarian" imbecile.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.29.2016, 10:57 PM   #976
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses

Old 09.29.2016, 11:18 PM   #977
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
what a out of touch cunt Hiliary is. her concerns are typical of her party and her type. saying the same old scum bag shit about minorities just to get that vote. she's the type that would pay a rapist a 1,000 dollars to get out of jail on good behavior just to have them receive a 1000 dollars. a suck up, worthless class biatch. she could never continue what Obama started. just rape it. I hate here retard liberal pussy attitude.
pepper_green is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.29.2016, 11:33 PM   #978
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
oh yeah Trump. he hates everyone and will enslave you.
pepper_green is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.30.2016, 01:13 AM   #979
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
what a out of touch cunt Hiliary is. her concerns are typical of her party and her type. saying the same old scum bag shit about minorities just to get that vote. she's the type that would pay a rapist a 1,000 dollars to get out of jail on good behavior just to have them receive a 1000 dollars. a suck up, worthless class biatch. she could never continue what Obama started. just rape it. I hate here retard liberal pussy attitude.

Old 09.30.2016, 06:05 AM   #980
greenlight
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Its not necessarily about "who is the enemy" or who provoked whom rather as with the US/Russia discussion its the reality that "two wrongs never make a right" and provoked or not Iran hasn't necessarily been a "good guy" in the world but especially in the Levant and West Asia.

The false dichotomy of "the West is bad so their enemies must be good" is frankly getting embarrassing with so many otherwise well meaning and intelligent people arguing as apologists for international rogue states and black ops..

exactly what i try to say. as you saying above nobody is saint. but that Russia is bad and dangerous so America must be good is just ridiculous. i do not want to deffend Russia, I am just tired of the same narrative from western mainstream media that them are bad and we are figting for peace and democracy values and instead bringing same if not bigger chaos and destruction to the whole middle east and it is getting messier day by day. Assad (who was elected by Syrians as their president and it seems that they like him) was using chemical weapons on his own people...(bit fucking stupid, isn't it?) 24/7 brainwash spin, 100 of moderate rebel groups (who kill only moderately, equipped with american weapons) financied by i do not know who (whole isis must be scam and the worst thing is that they have actually fans all around), war, destruction, typical staged regime change with same lame scenario. so he is doing what normal president does (to me), defends his country plus ask Russia for help. why should he step down? because someone accused him of killing his own people who voted for him (why would he do it anyway? just look at the guy does he looks like a tyrant, or is it that he just doesn't comply to someone elses agenda)? according to mainstream media Russia is killing civilians in Syria now... why would they do it? doesn't make any sense. worst thing is that whole country is in bits, horror, million people displaced. actually I should be lucky that I live in pretty much free society in peacefull times and shut up, if I think there would be a conflict like for example Nato against Russia we are pretty fucked over here...close enough. so it is not only them but also us (if not more) and maybe the real truth would be a shocker to everyone.

back to the elections tho. i will skip this thread till next debate. kinda tired of him and her...and being labeled conspiracy theorist just because I mention Soros (who does a lot of stir), or call someone evil (?!) and yet few of you here are mentioning black ops, coups, staged events, so you know that is the way things are done.

hold on. my today's fav. conspiracy memes..

464748 49 5051525999149 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth