Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Italy wins the World Cup
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.09.2006, 06:51 PM   #21
alyasa
invito al cielo

alyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's asses
Ladies...
Old 07.10.2006, 05:28 AM   #22
ploesj
invito al cielo

ploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's asses

antwerp was one big party

flickr

ploesj is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.10.2006, 06:36 AM   #23
johnnywinternoshow
the end of the ugly

johnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's asses
Eat that shitty ex-everton dick

!
johnnywinternoshow is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.10.2006, 10:16 AM   #24
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Lets have few more before it gets old....

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.10.2006, 10:18 AM   #25
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.10.2006, 01:43 PM   #26
sonic sphere
invito al cielo

sonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's asses
hilarious!
sonic sphere is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.10.2006, 03:25 PM   #27
holy-reverb!!
children of satan

holy-reverb!! is a glorious beacon of lightholy-reverb!! is a glorious beacon of lightholy-reverb!! is a glorious beacon of lightholy-reverb!! is a glorious beacon of lightholy-reverb!! is a glorious beacon of light
materazzi is an asshole. period. he most likely made a racial coment to zidane. The italians fell on the ground with every touch from the french. The french outplayed the italians in the second half and overtime by huge margins. Minutes before the hit by zidane he was on the ground with his shoulder hurt by a hit from materazzi. When he saw that he could not hurt a man of zidanes strenght physicaly he hurt him by making racial comments on his faith, italy is one of the top two racist countries in soccer, spain being the other. Everyone in FIFA talks about soccer being a world wide sport of all faiths and cultures, but i guess that does not include italy. It is a shame the winner of the world cup is so fukin rude. It seems that everyone has respect for Zidane except the italian soccer players.

holy-reverb!! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.10.2006, 03:29 PM   #28
holy-reverb!!
children of satan

holy-reverb!! is a glorious beacon of lightholy-reverb!! is a glorious beacon of lightholy-reverb!! is a glorious beacon of lightholy-reverb!! is a glorious beacon of lightholy-reverb!! is a glorious beacon of light
and im not saying anything against italy so dont start bashing on me for being racist, im bashing on rude players in the team. Italy does have a few rare soccer players who respect others and not only their team and themselves.

Old 07.10.2006, 03:37 PM   #29
holy-reverb!!
children of satan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Hbls...arch=materazzi

is this football?

Old 07.10.2006, 03:55 PM   #30
Neongod
the destroyed room

Neongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant future
France dominated the entire game, IMO. I give Italy credit for their 7 men in the box defensive strategy, since it worked, but the better team did not win.
Old 07.10.2006, 04:04 PM   #31
holy-reverb!!
children of satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neongod
France dominated the entire game, IMO. I give Italy credit for their 7 men in the box defensive strategy, since it worked, but the better team did not win.

I agree. But none the less congrats to italy on the amazing penalties.

Old 07.10.2006, 04:37 PM   #32
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses

cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.10.2006, 05:45 PM   #33
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
that headbutt was motherfucking hilarious, though i felt really bad for zidane. makes me think he has anger management issues-- and if he beats his wife/girlfriend/kids/whatever. it was embarrassing for a world cup final AND for his final fucking game! he didn't come out to collect his medal if you noticed... had he not gotten himself thrown out, france would have had a greater chance to score in the final minutes-- or avoid losing in the penalty kicks (maybe). but anyway, that's all speculation. he fucked up though.

italy deserved to win, really. their attacks were way more dangerous, and they had a lock on the french attackers. plus the french offense wasn't very well put together-- henry's center for example when nobody came to cover-- ribery was also left alone at times-- yes part was the fatigue but such is life...

though i was peeved that france lost, i think italy deserved the victory. congratulations azurri.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.10.2006, 05:46 PM   #34
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by holy-reverb!!
I agree. But none the less congrats to italy on the amazing penalties.

Next?boring.
Old 07.10.2006, 05:48 PM   #35
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
Next?boring.
Exactly.And mind you,i'm italian.Next.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.10.2006, 05:49 PM   #36
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkmarras
Exactly.And mind you,i'm italian.Next.

You won the world cup?boring
Old 07.10.2006, 05:53 PM   #37
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
very very boring.Now,turn around.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.11.2006, 02:56 PM   #38
holy-reverb!!
children of satan

Boring!! simply dont read, anyone reading and writing here does not need yr comments.

Old 07.12.2006, 09:47 AM   #39
pao-lino
bad moon rising

pao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptowonderdruginvogue
oh wow, you know what?
go fuck yourself
did i not fucking apologize like 2 days ago?
jesus fucking christ.

what do you want me to do?
do you want me to call you a commie?
silly fucking russian

...this post talks by its own.
Now xenophobia apart, I dont think italy faked that much pain, confess french have been violent with us-see zidane first.
I heard materazzi called zidane also terrorist... well, in a soccer field any verbal offense is admitted-it's something like a(edit stupid rule.
shame for zidane to finish his carreer like that-he was/is a great player.
Although italy won, and if France won, I would never afford to say
an ignorant
a frustrated
a closed-mind
I hate them.

pao-lino is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.12.2006, 10:25 AM   #40
touch me i'm sick
expwy. to yr skull

touch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's asses
everyone knows that brazil is the ultimate champion when it comes to soccer
PENTACAMPIAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
touch me i'm sick is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth