Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Sigur Ros fans. Those with a band that dig Flood or Alan Moulder....
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.18.2007, 07:19 PM   #1
iFreezeTime
empty page

iFreezeTime has much to be proud ofiFreezeTime has much to be proud ofiFreezeTime has much to be proud ofiFreezeTime has much to be proud ofiFreezeTime has much to be proud ofiFreezeTime has much to be proud ofiFreezeTime has much to be proud ofiFreezeTime has much to be proud ofiFreezeTime has much to be proud of
Hey, I saw this on Sigur Ros' myspace and thought I would post it here for all of you with a band (I wish I still managed one or had my own):

Sigur Ros, Flood, and Alan Moulder are looking for bands to feature on Artist in Residence's website.

It's some great exposure and who knows what could happen if any of those three really really like your band. Open for them? Get some free studio time with one of the producers? Who knows.

Just seems like a rad opportunity.

Check the site out. It's a cool new company trying to do something special for fans and get some more exposure on artists that really deserve it. They put out limited edition books focused on one musical artist at a time with vinyl from the artist. The first is Sigur Ros which is why they are picking the music to feature.

The studio section is where you submit your music.

http://www.ainr.com
iFreezeTime is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth