Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Ask Pookie
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.14.2006, 10:02 AM   #141
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt LeBlanc
Dear Pookie,

No-one remembers who I am! What do I do?

Thanks,
Matt LeBlanc

I know exactly what you mean. No one told you life was gonna be this way, your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's D.O.A. It's like you're always stuck in second gear, when it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year. You're still in bed at ten, but work began at eight. You burned your breakfast, so far things are going great. Your mother warned you there'd be days like these.

So get a grip man. You're lucky to have ever had an acting career. Now go be a plumber like you were meant to be.
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.15.2006, 04:40 AM   #142
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie
I know exactly what you mean. No one told you life was gonna be this way, your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's D.O.A. It's like you're always stuck in second gear, when it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year. You're still in bed at ten, but work began at eight. You burned your breakfast, so far things are going great. Your mother warned you there'd be days like these.

So get a grip man. You're lucky to have ever had an acting career. Now go be a plumber like you were meant to be.

Pookie,

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Pookie again."

Why does that keep happening? Why do I have to keep on repping stuff that isn't really repworthy just so that I can rep the people I really want to rep?

Regards,
Anonymous
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.16.2006, 05:24 AM   #143
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicl
Pookie,

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Pookie again."

Why does that keep happening? Why do I have to keep on repping stuff that isn't really repworthy just so that I can rep the people I really want to rep?

Regards,
Anonymous

The first two of the Four Noble Truths I think hold the explanation:

1 Everything in life is painful. There is no way to avoid pain. Nothing in life is ever good enough.
2 The reason for this pain is our desires. We want more and more, so we feel pain.

The solution is in the next two, but I require payment in advance to reveal them.
Old 10.16.2006, 05:31 AM   #144
blue sunlover
stalker

blue sunlover is just really niceblue sunlover is just really niceblue sunlover is just really niceblue sunlover is just really niceblue sunlover is just really nice
dear pookie , how can we kill our desires?is there an alternative to death or
shizophrenia ?
Old 10.16.2006, 05:50 AM   #145
blue sunlover
stalker

blue sunlover is just really niceblue sunlover is just really niceblue sunlover is just really niceblue sunlover is just really niceblue sunlover is just really nice
fake pookie, is there an alternative of death ? i mean your own!
Old 10.16.2006, 07:38 AM   #146
jimbrim
expwy. to yr skull

jimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's assesjimbrim kicks all y'all's asses
dear pookie, will you go out with my mate (below).

if not, i wanna no why.
jimbrim is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.16.2006, 07:47 AM   #147
Pookie
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbrim
dear pookie, will you go out with my mate (below).

if not, i wanna no why.

Sorry, I think you need the 'Ask porkmarras' thread.

http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/sho...ght=porkmarras
Old 10.16.2006, 08:13 AM   #148
alyasa
invito al cielo

alyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's asses
Dear Pookie,

You are the man.

Slovenly Burnishings, Hampton-On-The-Rye.
Old 10.16.2006, 09:53 AM   #149
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
dear spookie:

whenever i wake up every monday morning, i feel like it's not worth it, i really would like to find the 'magic' of life again; it's not the same being a paid assassin in a rut, you know? so what do you suggest?

"tiger fang"
whereabout unknown (letter held with a dagger, delivered on spookie's pillow)
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.16.2006, 09:56 AM   #150
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Dear Pookie,

I just did a fart, and a bit of runny poo came out. Should I murder my father for his sins?

Yours,

Terence Cohen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.16.2006, 10:21 AM   #151
Pookie
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloveny Burnishings
Dear Pookie,

You are the man.

Slovenly Burnishings, Hampton-On-The-Rye.

No, Slovenly, YOU are the man, I insist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger fang
dear spookie:

whenever i wake up every monday morning, i feel like it's not worth it, i really would like to find the 'magic' of life again; it's not the same being a paid assassin in a rut, you know? so what do you suggest?

"tiger fang"
whereabout unknown (letter held with a dagger, delivered on spookie's pillow)

I refer you:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pookie
The first two of the Four Noble Truths I think hold the explanation:

1 Everything in life is painful. There is no way to avoid pain. Nothing in life is ever good enough.
2 The reason for this pain is our desires. We want more and more, so we feel pain.

The solution is in the next two, but I require payment in advance to reveal them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terence Cohen
Dear Pookie,

I just did a fart, and a bit of runny poo came out. Should I murder my father for his sins?

Yours,

Terence Cohen.

Terence did a runny poo,
He should have done it in the loo,
He's got a pain in his tummy,
But don't blame his mummy,
His father's at fault somehoo.
Old 10.16.2006, 10:30 AM   #152
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Dear Pookie,

Why is gmku being such a little bitch about my sarcastic comments regarding 'empty nest' syndrome? Has he something up his arsehole?

Sir Hayden Asche.
Indie-ass internet cafe.
Old 10.16.2006, 10:43 AM   #153
Pookie
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Hayden Asche
Dear Pookie,

Why is gmku being such a little bitch about my sarcastic comments regarding 'empty nest' syndrome? Has he something up his arsehole?

Sir Hayden Asche.
Indie-ass internet cafe.

Just remember, friends come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Nice English spelling of arsehole by the way.
Old 10.16.2006, 10:44 AM   #154
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie
Just remember, friends come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Nice English spelling of arsehole by the way.

Thank you. I was trying to type it so it is easier for you to understand.
Old 10.16.2006, 10:51 AM   #155
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
dear spookie:

i have a keyboard stuck in my rectum ever since 1999, i was trying to unite my interests in bestiality and electronic music to get the most pleasure out of both; ever since then i feel no joy out of things and i tend to do awful music because of that; the real problem is that i really like it, what should i do?

moby
somewhere swanky
new york
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.16.2006, 11:06 AM   #156
Pookie
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby
dear spookie:

i have a keyboard stuck in my rectum ever since 1999, i was trying to unite my interests in bestiality and electronic music to get the most pleasure out of both; ever since then i feel no joy out of things and i tend to do awful music because of that; the real problem is that i really like it, what should i do?

moby
somewhere swanky
new york

I sense mixed emotions here. On one hand you say "I feel no joy out of things" and the next "I really like it".

Or is it that you get pleasure out of being unhappy perhaps?

You should be content that you are the cause of great pleasure around the world, and just think how quiet TV adverts would be if you weren't making such a great sacrifice.

Oh...and mind where you sit.
Old 10.16.2006, 11:44 AM   #157
static-harmony
invito al cielo

static-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's asses
Dear Pookie,
What is the best remedy to battle inter-galactic aliens in the bathroom?

Paranoid Theorist
Locked in the Bath.

static-harmony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.17.2006, 07:38 AM   #158
Pookie
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid Theorist
Dear Pookie,
What is the best remedy to battle inter-galactic aliens in the bathroom?

Paranoid Theorist
Locked in the Bath.

Play them this:

They hate it if you don't take them seriously.
Old 10.18.2006, 07:23 PM   #159
static-harmony
invito al cielo

static-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's asses
Dear Pookie,

I recently discovered that I was the unborn child of Courtney Love and Billy Corgan, can you help me find a solution to deal with this attrocity?

Sincerly,
Drug Induced Child of Despicable People.

static-harmony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.19.2006, 01:37 AM   #160
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
pookie, why do my feet smell?
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
> »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth