Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page I love Sonic Youth
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.13.2013, 05:51 PM   #21
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
in other words... you come from a boring town inhabited by a lot asscunts. you were always the weird kid and socially awkward and people hate you no matter how nice you are and eventually you came to hate yourself and still do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
i'm pretty sure no matter where you locate yourself at there's going to assholes. and lots of em. i can't really speak that much about it because i've hardly ever left my state and the surrounding others. besides that time i spent in San Dieago for four months doing valet parking at the International Airport. yes!!! i was one of those guys. black pants, white shirts, clean cut.i enjoyed it, had fun and it was an experience. found most people out there to be generally nice. too nice and a little dickish. definitely different. i soon got home sick and flew back to my safe haven.

so, i guess i'm saying try travelling around if you can. America is a huge country and i'm sure there are little pockets here and there where you can fit it. eheh. that's you want to stay here.

you know, when you're not high on those horrible redneck drugs that make you spew all manner of stupidities at 3am on a Tuesday (or whenever it is you take them) you come across as a caring person with a pretty decent understanding of human nature.

have you considered, you know, finding relief to whatever psychic pain you suffer through means that don't turn your brains into dog caca? i hate to quote that cheesy "a mind is a terrible thing to waste" slogan, but damn, sometimes cheesy slogans are right--and demonstrable, if you look at the contrast between your posts.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.13.2013, 09:35 PM   #22
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
Who do you love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmer99

does you boyfriend have a name? if i had to guess, i'd say "carlos"

not sure why, he just looks like a carlos

is the baby yours? is his name paco?

do you all live together?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.16.2013, 09:13 AM   #23
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
"Alcohol, the cause, and solution, to all of life's problems" - Homer Simpson
Old 01.16.2013, 10:04 AM   #24
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
What have you fucking monsters done to my thread???
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.16.2013, 10:07 AM   #25
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
This is a thread for Lee to feel safe and loved in, YOU CUNTS.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth