Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page which of our forumers has issues at the moment
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.02.2009, 05:57 PM   #81
reginald
stalker

reginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's asses
Issues?

How 'bout a tissssssooooo !!!!!!!!!

She'd certainly help.

reginald is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.03.2009, 02:07 AM   #82
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by greedrex
you're such a

Am I though?

I seem like such a failure@!

EDIT: GREAT and I STILL can't get rid of these fucking hiccups!@ blah
a
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.03.2009, 02:13 AM   #83
Lamont Cranston
100%

Lamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix
sucks lamont. Though, I've ment some pretty challenged people who still manage to work. Are you sure you just don't want a job in the first place?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
I'd say you qualify for typically work shy australian.
I dunno, might be what I'd say but you shouldn't trust my dour put downs, certainly the agencies and people I keep getting sent to bizarrely presume enourmous abilities on my part but eventually give up and send me somewhere else.
And I can't honestly say the jobs avilable to someone with no skills, abilities, training, VCE certificate, etc - and no chace of obtaining them - are especially thrilling.
Old 05.03.2009, 04:37 AM   #84
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
I have a personality crisis!
Old 05.03.2009, 04:58 AM   #85
wellcharge
expwy. to yr skull

wellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadDiscoDildo

EDIT: GREAT and I STILL can't get rid of these fucking hiccups!@ blah
a

i mixed a bunch of different internet remedies and found one that works for me everytime

sit down on yr ass, and then spread yr legs as wide a you can and lean forward bringing yr chest close to the floor,stay like that... and then inhale until yr lungs are full and then without exhaling breathe in a few more puffs of air until you can't take anymore, and then hold it as long as you can and exhale.

that's the only thing that's ever worked for me, a few times i had hiccups for a couple days straight and couldn't get rid of them, but after i started doing that they go away instantly
wellcharge is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.03.2009, 06:52 AM   #86
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamont Cranston
I dunno, might be what I'd say but you shouldn't trust my dour put downs, certainly the agencies and people I keep getting sent to bizarrely presume enourmous abilities on my part but eventually give up and send me somewhere else.
And I can't honestly say the jobs avilable to someone with no skills, abilities, training, VCE certificate, etc - and no chace of obtaining them - are especially thrilling.

why did you not get yr vce? that isnt really the end all though. lots of people have not all the required skills before they start a job. As long as you can learn. Thought about gonig back to study something else though?
Old 05.03.2009, 06:53 AM   #87
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by wellcharge
i mixed a bunch of different internet remedies and found one that works for me everytime

sit down on yr ass, and then spread yr legs as wide a you can and lean forward bringing yr chest close to the floor,stay like that... and then inhale until yr lungs are full and then without exhaling breathe in a few more puffs of air until you can't take anymore, and then hold it as long as you can and exhale.

that's the only thing that's ever worked for me, a few times i had hiccups for a couple days straight and couldn't get rid of them, but after i started doing that they go away instantly

when I get the hiccups, I also get tiny burps. I hiccup, then burp. Hiccup, then burp. Until they go away.
Old 05.03.2009, 07:49 AM   #88
Lamont Cranston
100%

Lamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix
why did you not get yr vce? that isnt really the end all though. lots of people have not all the required skills before they start a job. As long as you can learn. Thought about gonig back to study something else though?
'cause I was shit at it and at every other year so starting in May 2004 - five years ago now - didn't go back and stayed in bed for a couple months catching up on years of lost sleep.
And I wouldn't even know how or where to start or what to start at, let alone getting the skills for said mystery job. And what would I study? How? I'd fail that.
I'm just fucked.
Old 05.03.2009, 08:35 AM   #89
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
melodrama & self-pity
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.03.2009, 09:34 AM   #90
Lurker
invito al cielo

Lurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's asses
w00p!
Lurker is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.03.2009, 02:05 PM   #91
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
You know what's not an issue??!?!?!?!? MY SONIC YOUTH TICKET!!! I'm buying it todeh.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.03.2009, 02:32 PM   #92
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
phew, you people have issues.
Old 05.03.2009, 11:02 PM   #93
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Not anymore....I got my SY ticket.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.04.2009, 07:52 AM   #94
Lurker
invito al cielo

Lurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's asses
Big Issue!...Big Issue!.....Big Issue sir?...Big Issue!
Lurker is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth