Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Bitch about things you are pissed off about II
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.15.2013, 05:18 AM   #981
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
fucking hate those 'call here for questions or tech problems' and never manage to get through them. wasting so much time for a silly application that would normally take few seconds, but no! clicking that i have degrees and then seeing that 'it didnt take it in'. wtf. idiots.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.15.2013, 09:20 AM   #982
tesla69
invito al cielo

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
The Marines probably only burned down the fields of those who were not working with us. create a bigger market share by destroying the opposition. Microsoft used to be good at that.

Forbes reports that one million US soldiers have been injured in the Iraq and Afghanistan wars. http://www.forbes.com/sites/rebeccar...hanistan-wars/
RT reports that the cost of keeping each US soldier in Afghanistan has risen from $1.3 million per soldier to $2.1 million per soldier. http://rt.com/usa/us-afghanistan-pen...ps-budget-721/
Matthew J. Nasuti reports in the Kabul Press that it cost US taxpayers $50 million to kill one Taliban soldier. That means it cost $1 billion to kill 20 Taliban fighters. http://kabulpress.org/my/spip.php?article32304

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2013...craig-roberts/
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.15.2013, 10:15 AM   #983
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Both wars cost was running into the Billions a DAY at one point. All that money goes right into the pockets of giant corporations, mercenaries, and weapons manufacturers.

and then they leave soldiers to rot while they wait at least 8 months to be seen for psychiatric care when they are discharged. Once used up, who cares right?
Old 11.15.2013, 06:04 PM   #984
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
One of my neighbor's have an unbelievably loud leaf-blower. I can't begin to count how many times I've had to completely stop what I'm doing, or pack up and go to the library. By now, that fucking leaf-blower has cost me days of my life.

Monday, I was outside working and he fires it up. It drowns out my headphones. I wait a half hour, but I really can't take it anymore. I go over and ask if he could hold off for an hour while I finish up.

He looks me up and down. A very odd sensation.

"You're a spoiled little shit, aren't you?"

I was stunned silent.

"Okay, fine. I'm done. Whatever you want."

I got the hell out of there. He wanted to hit me.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.15.2013, 06:05 PM   #985
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
A little while later the wife comes over. "Don't you DARE--"

"What? Your husband owes me an apology." (I had sort of been waiting for one. I assumed after dinner I'd get a call or something. "Rough time at work lately," or something.)

That really set her off. She called me a "fucking asshole." (Amazingly, I've never been called this to my face. Found out it's really hurtful, even if not very clever. But she does have a high soft voice, so it didn't hurt as much as it could've.)

It is certainly best to be friendly with neighbors, and we have always exchanged affable waves when in the yard. In the past few years, we've had two or three little conversations, mostly when necessary (like when they wanted to use part of our back yard for their dog's electric fence. "Hey, take the whole yard if you want.")

This is important: if I hadn't said anything, we would've gone on waving and smiling, and I would've assumed we were on good terms like always.

But however pissed they were at my request, there's no way that sort of reaction was appropriate. So: The friendliness was a thin veneer over contempt that had been brewing for awhile without me having any idea. They were just waiting for me to do anything remotely objectionable in their presence so they could finally explode, weren't they?

The end of her rant was something. "Step on my property again and I'll call the sheriff."
Old 11.15.2013, 06:06 PM   #986
evollove
invito al cielo

And then the doozy which has really shaken me up and literally (literally!) cost me sleep: "You're a pervert! And everyone knows it!"

Then she stormed off. It took me a few seconds to recover, so maybe she didn't hear me call out, "What? What are you talking about? Hey. You can't say that to me."

???? and !!!!

My first thought was, "Sure. Anyone my age and not married is either a fag or a pervert."

But concretely, the only thing I've been able to come up with of is maybe she was looking in my window when I was jerking off or something.

Or--and I'm really stretching here--she was looking at me jerk-off while at the same unfortunate time the neighbor's daughter on the other side was coincidentally outside playing. !!! THAT would be worth calling the sheriff about. I certainly would, without hesitation. But this scenario is highly unlikely. I don't exactly feel comfortable being naked in front of an open window. And I don't exactly feel comfortable being sexual when kids are audible (much less visible). Put the two together, and without a picture or video proof, I set this theory aside as implausible and am left with utter confusion.

But the "and everyone knows" was especially galling. Whatever she saw, or thinks she saw, she told everyone? And who's "everyone"? I wouldn't be surprised if they're all Facebook friends or whatever.

Can't go over and ask what the hell she meant. Can't call, I don't think. Maybe I could write a letter, but I can't imagine a response. ("Dear Neighbor, Let me explain the reason why I called you a pervert...")

And can I possibly trust the friendly wave of a neighbor ever again?

There's some humor to be found in this, eventually. Maybe. But right now I'm shaken and depressed and I actually feel queasy. I can go about my day, but the insults ring in my ear. I can't really concentrate.

I wish I could even get angry, but I just feel fucking miserable.

Is there a brick coming through my window one of these days?

And all I did was ask my neighbor to not use his leaf blower for "about an hour."

Man, if I did something wrong, I'll apologize. But I have no idea what has happened.
Old 11.15.2013, 06:11 PM   #987
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove

This is important: if I hadn't said anything, we would've gone on waving and smiling, and I would've assumed we were on good terms like always.

I got evicted from a place because the neighbors across the street choked up needless beef with my adjacent neighbor (we shared rented properties from the same owner) who previously was on great terms with me and my own friends, but when he mistakenly thought it was us harassing him and not them, he started doing bullshit like calling the cops every day and then complaining to the owner until I got evicted. Fucking sucks. I learned a valuable lesson, "NEVER SHIT WHERE YOU EAT, EVEN IF THEY DESERVE TO BE SHITTED ON."

Always suck it up, ALWAYS, and give a friendly nod and wave. Always be the neighbor they love and have nice things to say about, even if they are pricks. It pays immense dividends in the long arc, because some people are assholes, and you can never know what will provoke them, best not to ever give them any ammunition against you.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.15.2013, 06:20 PM   #988
evollove
invito al cielo

Wise.

But I'll be ready for wisdom later.

Can I have some sympathy now?
Old 11.16.2013, 09:01 AM   #989
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Damn evol love that's some shit ya got there. I would be the same way if someone told me those things. Especially that pervert comment. I suggest to try and clear things up with the neighbor, but I wouldn't even know where to begin. A casserole or baked goods perhaps?
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.16.2013, 10:15 AM   #990
evollove
invito al cielo

Thanks a lot for the responses. Really.

I have a low self-esteem, so when I get called "little shit," "fucking asshole," and "pervert" on the same day by two different people, I can't just tell myself "No I'm not" and have it stick. Especially since I've called myself fucking asshole plenty of times. ("Spoiled" has occurred to me, but that's probably just 1st world guilt. Pervert, never, unless near-celibacy is a perversion, which it might be. I don't know.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
i thought you were a female.

Not sure why, but that's flattering to me. But I can see how it's disappointing to others. As a chick, I'd be pretty cool. As a guy, eh.

Maybe I should change my avatar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
I suggest to try and clear things up with the neighbor, but I wouldn't even know where to begin. A casserole or baked goods perhaps?

Well, I'm not allowed on the property so I wouldn't risk it.

But I can suck it up.

I'll write a letter.

"I didn't speak well the other day and upset both of you. For this, I apologize. I need to work on choosing the right words at the right time, but this doesn't excuse the distress I caused. Forgive me. As for the rest, it is regrettable and best forgotten."

Is that okay? I've been having serious doubts about my ability to understand and interact with the outside world, so if this letter sucks, I wouldn't mind a head's up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
i've always had the most white trash neighbors ever. talk about a nightmare. they all thought i was a weirdo fag.

Love it when weirdos think you're the weird one.

So I take it I'm not the only "weird" one in their neighborhood?

(I didn't mention it's a nice, (usually) quiet, whitebread suburban area. The neighbors all work on septic tanks, construction, auto repair, etc. I'm a skinny vegetarian leftist Jew who reads.)
Old 11.16.2013, 11:26 AM   #991
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Whatever you do...just make sure it doesn't make things worse(I know yer not trying to, but from what I've read, regardless of your intentions, they may continue to act unjustly).
Old 11.17.2013, 08:32 AM   #992
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

For the love of god. Please let me go back to bed.
Old 11.18.2013, 08:14 AM   #993
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Man, if I did something wrong, I'll apologize. But I have no idea what has happened.

who the fuck knows, she might be talking inside her own head to her uncle lester (the molester) and you're just an innocent bystander.

crazy people tend to react to their own fucking nightmares not the reality around them.

although maybe you're just a pervert and *everyone knows it*.

people, really, they just fucking suck. which is why we've moved to a fucking mountain. they coyotes never complain when they catch you fucking a chicken. it's freedom, i tell you.

but no, seriously now-- who the fuck knows. most of the time people go off at someone they are just mad at someone else. don't take other people's insanity personally. me, i wouldn't apologize but confront the accuser instead.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.18.2013, 10:59 AM   #994
evollove
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

people, really, they just fucking suck. which is why we've moved to a fucking mountain. they coyotes never complain when they catch you fucking a chicken. it's freedom, i tell you.

Sounds like bliss.

But since I can't really move right now, this morning I went to a chocolate store, bought a $25 box of chocolates, attached an unconditional apology and had it shipped to them.

This is how much people suck: I mostly did it to make them feel shitty.
Old 11.18.2013, 11:13 AM   #995
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Sounds like bliss.

But since I can't really move right now, this morning I went to a chocolate store, bought a $25 box of chocolates, attached an unconditional apology and had it shipped to them.

This is how much people suck: I mostly did it to make them feel shitty.

in a court of law that would probably be seen as "admission of guilt".

to make peace, i would have rather said "i don't know what i've done to make you angry but here are these cyanide bon-bons as a gesture of good will."

to make them feel shitty i would have called the cops on them for a domestic disturbance, especially at a time when they were having one.

however, that ship has already sailed.

best wishes.

and i hope you can move soon. we don't really fuck chickens here, because their pussies are their pissholes and poopchutes at the same time, but no, really, having neighbors very far away is DELICIOUS.

ps/edit: on that note, if you get cable (i don't, but just saw this in a ho-tel) check out LIFE BELOW ZERO on nat geo. you'll wanna move (i know i do…)
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.18.2013, 11:34 AM   #996
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Houston pigs fire often on unarmed citizens. New Chronicle report http://www.houstonchronicle.com/loca...php?cmpid=hpfc
Old 11.18.2013, 01:02 PM   #997
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Houston pigs fire often on unarmed citizens. New Chronicle report http://www.houstonchronicle.com/loca...php?cmpid=hpfc

Quote:
From 2008 to 2012, officers shot 121 people, 52 of them fatallyOf the unarmed people shot, 10 died. .

Enough said.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.25.2013, 12:37 PM   #998
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

So I'm not working right now. I now have to find a new job. Too much anxiety and stress was linked with my old one...and yeah. Fuck this sucks. I hope that stupid therapy is right and works. My doctor send me for a CBT because she thinks I have OCD....or just obsessive thoughts about myself. She's been suggesting this for a while now....but I'm like in denial or something. I don't want to believe this shit is just in my head.
Old 11.25.2013, 12:45 PM   #999
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

why not? your head/mind constructs 100% of your reality. negative thoughts do not come from the universe into you, they are projected from you into the universe. a chemical imbalance can create uncontrollable thoughts.
Old 11.25.2013, 12:57 PM   #1000
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Because it's easier for me to understand(and fix?) why things happen if it's physical or something. Not to mention, it's affecting me socially. I was never the most sociable person, but now it's incredibly difficult to talk to people now....even people who are my family and friends. Of course I don't want to talk to people all the time or continuously be in those social situations, but when I want to be....I can't. And lately it's gotten to be REALLY bad to the point where I just don't go out because that way I won't be screaming inside my head for a few hours...it's less stressful to just sit home by myself.
474849 50 51525360100 > »
-->

All content 2006 Sonic Youth