Yes 13 31.71%
No 18 43.90%
I Don't Know 2 4.88%
Maybe 8 19.51%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10.26.2007, 06:27 AM   #81
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
No offence intended for those of you guys that said "no", but ain't that just a bit selfish not to want to raise a child? I mean, I'm just thinking about it like that at the present moment. Like "no, this world is a shithole anyway, I don't want my kids to grow up in a place like that"
...hmmmm, here in my country we have a saying "I am here and behind me comes the flood" - you know? It seems like you don't care what happens when you pass away, when you're just gone. You're over and that's it.

I don't think so. I think it's sort of (in a twisted way maybe, I admit) my responsibility to have a child and just let the family carry on.

but again, I ain't blinded by any beliefs or anything, I'm just thinking about it.

No, it's not selfish, it's being responsible to the long-term health of our planet, so that it is less over-populated, its resources less stressed.
Old 10.26.2007, 07:36 PM   #82
LittlePuppetBoy
expwy. to yr skull

LittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's asses
If it turns out I'm sterile I will be crushed.

LittlePuppetBoy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.26.2007, 09:24 PM   #83
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
it's not selfish! i don't like most kids.
Cantankerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.27.2007, 07:20 AM   #84
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Himself
MAIS OUI!

Yes.

To elaborate, theres probably only three real aims in my life- emigrate, become a famous musician, and raise a family. If I knock all three of those out of the park I'll die a very happy man, but only two of them are really realistic (try and guess..). My kids are going to be boss, and fuck modern names like 'Butch' and 'Candy', the children of Danny Himself will sport classic names like 'James' and 'Teresa'. I want to raise a family (well, not right now) because I love a family atmosphere and I never fully had a real family of my own. If I can start off a few more fantastic Fitzgerald lives then I will.

You'll all be super jealous!
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.27.2007, 07:33 AM   #85
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
No, it's not selfish, it's being responsible to the long-term health of our planet, so that it is less over-populated, its resources less stressed.

so that you're caring about the planet, you cut yourself short of the pleasures of having and raising an offspring? now that's what I call global thinking .

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.27.2007, 10:54 AM   #86
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
it's also not selfish for me to not want big saggy boobs engorged with milk or cheese on my thighs and ass. i have enough to worry about. i can't financially support a child, nor do i have room to house one, nor do i have my shit together, so it would be selfish and irresponsible of me to want to put a kid through any of that.
Cantankerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.27.2007, 03:07 PM   #87
suez
empty page

suez has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
don't want. kids are annoying and ive no time to take care of them, or i dont wanna spend my time caring them. but, who knows? i dont want kids now but it doesnt mean that i dont want them in the future.

suez is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth