Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page How do you get pit tickets to arena venues like Tweeter Center?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.04.2008, 07:42 PM   #1
EyeballGrowth
the end of the ugly

EyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's asses
I am almost positive you can't get them online, definately not from any Ticketmaster site. It's not that other people get them before you, they don't actually sell the tickets for the pit on any of those sites. As far as I know you can only win them on radio contests, or get them if you have connections or know someone who is related to someone who works at the place or something. Any advice? I'm trying to get pearl jam tickets for either mass, hartford or Jersey. I only want them if they are in the pit for two reason, one because it's Pearl Jam, and two because those venues are way too huge. I'd pay anything for one damn pit ticket
EyeballGrowth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.05.2008, 03:35 PM   #2
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Those kinds of tickets are usually sold to fan club members/people on the band's mailing lists.
Old 04.05.2008, 03:46 PM   #3
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeballGrowth
,,,,,. I only want them if they are in the pit for two reason, one because it's Pearl Jam..........

i cannot comment on that statement. it just wouldnt be right! good luck in getting them tho!
Old 04.06.2008, 08:20 PM   #4
EyeballGrowth
the end of the ugly

EyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAULYBEE2656
i cannot comment on that statement. it just wouldnt be right! good luck in getting them tho!

well you did. If you don't want to comment than don't

Anyway, I just found out today that Pearl Jam has one of those fanclubs where the members get first dibs. That makes sense. If you pay us the price of one ticket for a year's membership, you get the good seats that cost the same as becoming a member. Pay us twice as much! GOD I hate online ticketing. Anyway if that't the case, I probably won't find one. Oh well
EyeballGrowth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.06.2008, 10:05 PM   #5
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
ive actually never tried to care, ive done lawn tickets for the tweeter center except for radiohead, tool, and last summers rock the bells, none of which are very mosh-able shows.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.07.2008, 03:49 AM   #6
fugazifan
invito al cielo

fugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's asses
yeah with pj you have to be a member of the ten club to get good seats. and it also goes by veteranship within the ten clb, whomever has been a memeber longer gets even better seats... there are people that have been members since 92. so unless its at a festival, its damn near impossible so pj from up close in the states (at least thats how it used to be) if youy are seeing that at the tweeter center in mass then if you get uncovered seats you can still see somewhat well, providing of course that they use the screens. last time i was at the tweeter i saw tool like a year and a half ago and they didnt turn of the screens, so i couldnt see shit. but when i saw pj they did, and it was fine. id still much rather see an unknown band play infront of 5 people and that dont even stand on a stage. much more intense experiance...

www.myspace.com/dellilahtheband
www.myspace.com/lecirquedesvampiresmusic
fugazifan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth