Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page i'm baaaaaaaccckkk!!!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.03.2006, 04:33 AM   #1
Spinning Dream
empty page

Spinning Dream is as plain as the day is long
after a short hiatus, I decided to return. The reason I decided to leave was because of some bullshit with "khchris" and how he thinks he is ultimately superior to everyone, which lead me to tell him to do the world a favor and kill himself.

anyway, i just wanted to let you all know that I'm still alive and doing very well; not to mention, very busy.

take care of yourselves and talk with you soon.

--Michael--

p.s. I like the new changes.
Spinning Dream is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.03.2006, 10:30 AM   #2
Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski
children of satan

Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard sucka
Listen to this song fucking LOUD!

http://www.terrellowens.com

"I'm Baaaaaack!"
Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.03.2006, 12:13 PM   #3
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
doesn't it supposed to be a sonic gossip section?
greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.06.2006, 03:30 AM   #4
Spinning Dream
empty page

dude! that was just wrong. sick and wrong. now burn in hell!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski
Listen to this song fucking LOUD!

http://www.terrellowens.com

"I'm Baaaaaack!"
Old 04.06.2006, 03:48 AM   #5
khchris(original)
100%

khchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinning Dream
after a short hiatus, I decided to return. The reason I decided to leave was because of some bullshit with "khchris" and how he thinks he is ultimately superior to everyone, which lead me to tell him to do the world a favor and kill himself.

anyway, i just wanted to let you all know that I'm still alive and doing very well; not to mention, very busy.

take care of yourselves and talk with you soon.

--Michael--

p.s. I like the new changes.

I'm sorry you feel this way. I think you're a pretty cool guy, I like you alot. I never wish death upon people unless they've killed people without just cause.

No ill feelings whatsoever here!

I think you're a great addition to the board and really glad to see you here!

Take care!
khchris(original) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.10.2006, 05:48 AM   #6
Spinning Dream
empty page

I guess at the time it was different. Now i'm just thinking "whatever"
Let's move on. I was just sticking up for everybody when I have that tendency to get all worked up over stupid stuff. Definitely no ill feelins anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khchris(original)
I'm sorry you feel this way. I think you're a pretty cool guy, I like you alot. I never wish death upon people unless they've killed people without just cause.

No ill feelings whatsoever here!

I think you're a great addition to the board and really glad to see you here!

Take care!

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth