Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page more belgium militairies commit suicide
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.25.2011, 06:27 AM   #1
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
i think it has to do with alot of things

belgium already has the 2 highest suicide numbers in europe

belgium investment in preventing suicide is about 40.000 $ a year
a belgium politicians gets 7000 $ a month + money from europe + taxbenefits ect.

i wonder how they can live so blind
from during the 70-80ties
they have done nothing for the people

politicians get rich
belgium people get poor
no affordable housing
no social houses ( i am waiting now 6 years already for an affordable social home)
discriminations of poor people
overfull psychiatric clinics
overfull handicapt clinics
overfull prison
8 suicides a day

^^ this all DOESN'T BRING THE POLITICIANS IN THE REALITY OF PROBLEMS THAT CONTINUE TOWARDS THE FUTURE

conclusion : belgium politicians are in "sleep/blind" since the 80ties
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.25.2011, 06:30 AM   #2
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
monopoly game profit
for banks and related rich friends/politicians
who have connection constructions behind closed doors

and the belgium people keep on commiting suicide
la la la la la la la
Old 08.25.2011, 06:50 AM   #3
gast30
invito al cielo

you belgium politicians can fucking kill themselfs

submisse for money
no bravery for a change to make a better future

and then they come sitting on the laps of WWII veterans
thanking them for freeing them from hitler

and at the same time
pushing everyone who is poor to die homeless in the street

and at the same time
having fancy cars, champagne and whores
and telling people that they have to work longer (now to 65) and harder to recieve any money

all ways that terror of having no money
a financial dictatorship
after hitler
Old 08.25.2011, 07:11 AM   #4
Keeping It Gimple
children of satan

Keeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's asses

Keeping It Gimple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.25.2011, 07:11 AM   #5
Keeping It Gimple
children of satan

Keeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's asses

Old 08.25.2011, 07:33 AM   #6
Keeping It Gimple
children of satan

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...mhbCRsRqaRXWww
Old 08.25.2011, 07:47 AM   #7
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gast30
monopoly game profit
for banks and related rich friends/politicians
who have connection constructions behind closed doors

and the belgium people keep on commiting suicide
la la la la la la la
What drugs are you on?
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.25.2011, 07:56 AM   #8
Keeping It Gimple
children of satan

speaking of dysfunctional militaries.

back in the 16th century the people of my town committed genocide against each other, to the point where our river was so filled with bodies you could walk across it without getting your feet wet.

yet i bet NONE of these guys killed themselves afterwards, unlike you pussy americans. cant open a fucking portjohn in baghdad without a soldier with a hole in his head and a gun gripped in his rigor mortised hand falling out of it.

and on the other hand, the folks they killed en mass are still here and didn't let what happened stop them from fighting back for 4 more centuries. and we didn't even have guns until like the 18th century. it was all pitchforks and clubs until then.

whereas you yankicunts have lost after little more than a decade and can't even make it as a civvie on the homefront of your dying nation for more than few months before shooting yourselves in the head.

even with all the drones, money and techno gear you can't even manage a genocide without getting your ass handed to you. and china has ended up with all the oil contracts! lol.
Old 08.25.2011, 08:48 AM   #9
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
niks ancestors are African-American.

mine are too.

we are blood brothers like that.

this thread is now about tasty tasty suicide waffles.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.25.2011, 08:49 AM   #10
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
wait a minute...."you americans". what the fuck. there are no amerocanas in this thread. who are you talking to, my black brother???
Old 08.25.2011, 08:54 AM   #11
Keeping It Gimple
children of satan

im no blackrican amerifraf

i am from the land of fucking leprachaunts

we left africa right about the time the rest of the world did and we ended up on this fucking rock. you used to be able to walk across europe to it during the ice age. we didnt realize that the land just ENDED here, it was a fucking dead end. so we sat down and had a drink and then fights broke out and here we are. kings of nothing. sometimes i look back to those jungle dayze and remember the bananas and sultanas and showers of ebola that fell from the sky and i think "oh god, what did we do? why did we leave that land of milk and honey?" but then i look around at the bleak, desolate, rain drenched poverty stricken hole i now live in, our brave 6000 year old earth climate denying leaders, and i think - yes, just - yes. this is it. this is the peak of the species.

there WAS americunts in this thread but they deleted their poasts after my poast that boasts the moasts gave them a roast not a toast, black space ghoast.
Old 08.25.2011, 09:01 AM   #12
Keeping It Gimple
children of satan

well, when shit gets flushed, it often travels across the atlantic ocean
Old 08.25.2011, 09:12 AM   #13
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

you gotta problem with being black? you gotta problem with being black.

I remember, when I was a young boy of color, on the mean streets of Orange County, Killafornia,USA, my gramma would take us to Sambo's and we would have waffles with strawberries and whipped cream.

I miss Sambo's, but oh, what a name.
Old 08.25.2011, 09:45 AM   #14
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

god, I would suicide a 1,000 million BELGIAM soldiers for one sweet crunchy bite of a luscious fruit and cream laden waffle.
Old 08.25.2011, 10:01 AM   #15
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

let me tell you about my granny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Oarh46Aw2g
Old 08.25.2011, 10:09 AM   #16
Keeping It Gimple
children of satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
let me tell you about my granny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Oarh46Aw2g

sounds like a good clean womyn.

we shud set her up with gast.
Old 08.25.2011, 10:50 AM   #17
gast30
invito al cielo

Old 08.26.2011, 02:08 AM   #18
gast30
invito al cielo

politicians on the laps of vets
are like lies that pimps tell to their kitzy cats

streets filled with bumhats
i bet you give more to your pets

bankers filling their money clips
genocides on tv while eating chips

warmoney, bloodmoney, oilmoney, weapontrafficmoney, humantrafficmoney
les nouvelles riches warming under the sun of the modern day economy
Old 08.26.2011, 06:22 AM   #19
Keeping It Gimple
children of satan

and this children, is what happens to the maurijuana smokers brain at age 30

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth