Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page im going to shoot amazon in the fucking head
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.23.2008, 06:23 PM   #21
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I sold Flipper - Generic for $40 on amazon, I had it on the marketplace for about half a day before someone bought it. Never got that kind of response on Ebay. However, I would personally say to stick with ebay, simply because of the ease of using paypal..

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.23.2008, 09:00 PM   #22
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
I sold Flipper - Generic for $40 on amazon, I had it on the marketplace for about half a day before someone bought it. Never got that kind of response on Ebay. However, I would personally say to stick with ebay, simply because of the ease of using paypal..

ive seen genric for as high as 130 which bums me out cause flipper is one of my all time favorite bands, i mean for me theyre really a band that represents everything i want out of sound, and all i have by them, well only hard copy, is the blow n chunks live alblum, which rules, and then i have about 80 mp3's scattered about my itunes, my ipod, and some burned discs, but im still not about to buy a fucking cd for a hundred bucks.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth