Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Classify your area by women features
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.25.2007, 03:02 PM   #21
zedius
children of satan

zedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asses
Well I'm white and I live in Canada, and we are an indistinguishable melting pot.
Old 07.25.2007, 06:04 PM   #22
Sheriff Rhys Chatham
invito al cielo

Sheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sal
Do you mean lik this girl ??!!!

Attachment 267

and is she your town girl common feature

Shes nice thats for sure.
But my town doesnt have much of a specific type of girl. A lot of diversity. A lot of midle-aged pour women though.

A part of this blue shit since June 24th, 2004
Sheriff Rhys Chatham is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.25.2007, 06:31 PM   #23
sal
little trouble girl

sal has much to be proud ofsal has much to be proud ofsal has much to be proud ofsal has much to be proud ofsal has much to be proud ofsal has much to be proud ofsal has much to be proud ofsal has much to be proud ofsal has much to be proud ofsal has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheriff Rhys Chatham
Shes nice thats for sure.
But my town doesnt have much of a specific type of girl. A lot of diversity. A lot of midle-aged pour women though.

Can we say that in your area New England there is a lot of worker women i.e farmers, sales women and/or teachers

I'm not a girl

sal is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.25.2007, 06:33 PM   #24
Prisstina
the end of the ugly

Prisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's asses
ugggggggh this dude keeps PMing me. FUCK OFF WILL YA?

Prisstina is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.25.2007, 06:37 PM   #25
Sheriff Rhys Chatham
invito al cielo

Sheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sal
Can we say that in your area New England there is a lot of worker women i.e farmers, sales women and/or teachers

yeah. not many farmers though. But then again there are quite a few college students.

A part of this blue shit since June 24th, 2004
Sheriff Rhys Chatham is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.25.2007, 07:13 PM   #26
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
in Ottawa there's a big diversity in women. But generally when you go downtown, you see people like this

Old 07.25.2007, 09:18 PM   #27
ahhavalon
little trouble girl

ahhavalon ain't too shabby
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
in Ottawa there's a big diversity in women. But generally when you go downtown, you see people like this

yes, we've got a large supply of white hipsters here as well.

VIRB

ASS-SPACE
ahhavalon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.25.2007, 09:19 PM   #28
ahhavalon
little trouble girl

ahhavalon ain't too shabby
shouldn't this be in non-sonics, by the way?

VIRB

ASS-SPACE
ahhavalon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.25.2007, 09:58 PM   #29
Prisstina
the end of the ugly

Prisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's assesPrisstina kicks all y'all's asses
who keeps repping this fool?

his latest PM:
Oh my friend,

I think there is misunderstanding.

Can you please explain to me what do you understand from my earlier massage.

By the way it is not to find a husband or a gay. Or dating for the money

Prisstina is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.25.2007, 10:34 PM   #30
naughtymoose
empty page

naughtymoose has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
I couldn't help but "research" sal a little more. All his posts are about girls/women and their hotness/appearance. Maybe he comes here to beat off? Here of all places. He's such a weirdo and I'm thoroughly intrigued. Keep it up sal.
naughtymoose is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.25.2007, 11:02 PM   #31
sal
little trouble girl

sal has much to be proud ofsal has much to be proud ofsal has much to be proud ofsal has much to be proud ofsal has much to be proud ofsal has much to be proud ofsal has much to be proud ofsal has much to be proud ofsal has much to be proud ofsal has much to be proud of
http://re3.mm-a3.yimg.com/image/2607472055There is one good example of the ladies who lives in street and the common features of them are dirty mouth, aggressive, a hell of body language and the money. Dose not matter from where. They want to feel that they are the winner.

I'm not a girl

Old 07.25.2007, 11:11 PM   #32
zedius
children of satan

zedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asses
Alright, how about classify your woman features by area!

Where's this one from, Sal?

Old 07.25.2007, 11:23 PM   #33
sal
little trouble girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtymoose
I couldn't help but "research" sal a little more. All his posts are about girls/women and their hotness/appearance. Maybe he comes here to beat off? Here of all places. He's such a weirdo and I'm thoroughly intrigued. Keep it up sal.

Thank you

Really my point of view is to know more. I wanted to start report about human females through the place and what is the effect of this place on them. also to make sure about my information.

The only reason that I fight for is this is my first Thread otherwise I am more stronger in since. by the way most of the information I have small idea about them.

I'm not a girl

Old 07.26.2007, 12:18 AM   #34
sal
little trouble girl

[quote=zedius]Alright, how about classify your woman features by area!

[/quote

This woman isn’t an example of common feature of a place. This is example of extremely change in body weight. The reason maybe
The food quantity and its content of oil, fat, sugar and carbohydrate.
The psychology of her due to some people has an ability to become fat when they are in bad psychology.
The sudden increase and decrease of the weight makes this expansion in the skin area
There is one fact that the amount of the person’s aliphatic cell when he is become adult if he fat person he has more aliphatic cells and well distributed in his body but if he is thin he has les number of those aliphatic cells. Therefore the fat man when he become more fat he will have uniform expansion in his body on the other hand the thin will have mainly big tummy.

She isn’t from Africa, Brazil, Asia or Australia. Maybe she is from North America or Europe. This is from she’s skin colour and face.

Now if I have more information from this Thread maybe I can guess she is from where by Knowing other feature.

Thenks

I'm not a girl

Old 07.27.2007, 05:47 PM   #35
sal
little trouble girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpiente
andaluzas...andaluzas....lindas andaluzas...

What is the meaning of that.

I'm not a girl

Old 07.28.2007, 03:02 AM   #36
max
expwy. to yr skull

max kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's asses
HOLY MOTHERFUCKING HELL.

this thread is a thinking man's nightmare, or a sexist nazifascist's dream.
Old 08.04.2007, 02:25 PM   #37
sal
little trouble girl

max

if you feal this and you are not agreed why you use those bad words???

and if you will continue hate evry body how can you live??

by the way sinior

i have frinds from Italy but what i know that there the man is honest to his wife.

bona sera max

I'm not a girl

Old 08.05.2007, 05:48 PM   #38
matt74m
little trouble girl

matt74m is a glorious beacon of lightmatt74m is a glorious beacon of lightmatt74m is a glorious beacon of lightmatt74m is a glorious beacon of lightmatt74m is a glorious beacon of lightmatt74m is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by zedius
Alright, how about classify your woman features by area!

That's easy, has to be America!
matt74m is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.05.2007, 05:49 PM   #39
matt74m
little trouble girl

matt74m is a glorious beacon of lightmatt74m is a glorious beacon of lightmatt74m is a glorious beacon of lightmatt74m is a glorious beacon of lightmatt74m is a glorious beacon of lightmatt74m is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by sal
max

if you feal this and you are not agreed why you use those bad words???

and if you will continue hate evry body how can you live??

by the way sinior

i have frinds from Italy but what i know that there the man is honest to his wife.

bona sera max

You obviously not a native English speaker, where are you from?
matt74m is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.05.2007, 10:00 PM   #40
sal
little trouble girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt74m
You obviously not a native English speaker, where are you from?
Yes, you are right.
I am from Asia

I'm not a girl

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth