Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.23.2013, 02:46 AM   #36041
pony
the end of the ugly

pony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's asses
gast for syg president!!!
floaty for vp!
pony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.23.2013, 03:57 AM   #36042
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
that is the spirit pony
most people are not even interested to live
only bring down the life of youth

nevermind
believe in your youth
believe in the art and music you love
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.23.2013, 04:00 AM   #36043
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
they should do an undercover operation for the cult of jehova's witnes
so people see how the really operate on the population

that would open peoples eyes

'CULTS' not with my taxmoney (oldfashion complaining ) t-shirt will be out in januari 2014
Old 11.23.2013, 09:50 AM   #36044
diskaholic-anonymous
stalker

diskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's assesdiskaholic-anonymous kicks all y'all's asses

diskaholic-anonymous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.23.2013, 10:48 AM   #36045
gast30
invito al cielo

so now is someoneelse die'ing negativly on me

what is this for a bullshit site

come on
you apes want to hurt me
make me feel bad

or work as a group of apes to make me feel bad

you are all sick
and fake

and then here in the sonic youth alternative alternative friendship bullshit

seriously fuck you negative apes
have your negative weekend for yourself
not on me

a few people are cool here on sonic you
and that is the way we stay

if you apes are not there
then it is

then you are just too fucking lazy to be positive or openminded

fuck of from me
Old 11.23.2013, 11:02 AM   #36046
gast30
invito al cielo

i'm going to get some fries

enough of negative apes

they think i'm not alone i go to another fellow countrymen or woman for help
they think they are priviliged to be more

lost their chimpsy
Old 11.23.2013, 09:30 PM   #36047
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Did you see the fucking Patriots with some Sam Adams looking fucker lining up at center to hike the ball with a mean ass mug? That classy ass Lions logo looking some kind of Euro soccer team that !@#$%! follows, or an Audi commercial, or !@#$%! in an Audi commercial? That fucking epic Eagles eagle flying down to save America?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.24.2013, 04:43 AM   #36048
gast30
invito al cielo

well it is time i leave this board
and also try to leave this new renthome and location i live in
going to live in another country
that is the best

there is a psychopatic stalking of people
because i have long hair and i'm not religious

a sort of wich hunt
and wait it out till the death stalking ape look into's something
insaine psychopatic people here for the 5 MONTHS i live here

they come to look for things that are not there

i don't believe in god ..... i 'm going to heal you and bring you to god ...
i don't believe ....i'm going to heal you .....
you are an indian ... i'm not an indian .. i have simply long hair
we bring you into a better planet .... there is only one planet
they think i have the IQ of a 5 year old
and so they psychopats non stop on me
i reported them to the police

everyone who don't have a religion is a psychiatric patient wheel
like the religious ALLWAYS do on me

sickening here

any i'm moving away from this narrow minded apes
there are also good people living
i have no chance bacause the psychopats/religious extreemsit are on my head 24 h after 24 h on my head
going thruh the day i sometimes difficult here

i can't kill myself

good bye to the cool people here on board
Old 11.24.2013, 05:00 AM   #36049
gast30
invito al cielo

and then the apes talk about freedom
after millions of people are killed tortured raped in war "for a freedom"

and I can't be free ??????????

you apes need to go to the doctor or a timedoctor or i don't know what the apes have these days

and i can't be free???

( while 30 millions slaves world wide live in captivity cnn freedom project )

hey come on

what are you people are born for ?

to live i gues
there is no other option

then live in freedom
what is healthy
Old 11.24.2013, 05:02 AM   #36050
gast30
invito al cielo

some apes need to look for god
not for me

fuck you NO- free ANTI-fun people

what i'm i say'ing

war in iraque, iran syria, pakistan suicide blast, mali, somalia, ... what is there more ...
malala and her nobel price

look good and you see the picture
Old 11.24.2013, 05:19 AM   #36051
gast30
invito al cielo

it is by these sharia laws
that they want to bring to belgium

that there is such a hunt on me

nothing to do about it

gues they have to wait till they are normal
Old 11.25.2013, 11:31 AM   #36052
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
I'm fairly open minded but I will maintain my stance that people with face tattoos are fucked

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/11/2...ldren-to-find/
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.25.2013, 12:02 PM   #36053
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
http://www.justin.tv/ducktoaster#/w/7500251152/184

endless? stream of downtown gaki no tsukai...something.

Holy shit this show can get brutal. One comedians past on affairs and flirting comes out(with his ex-wife being right there). Anyways....he(named Endo) looked pretty fucking embarrassed/humiliated.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.26.2013, 12:54 AM   #36054
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
I got fired again!!!!!!! These southerners don't much like me

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.26.2013, 12:57 AM   #36055
the end of the ugly

guest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
I'm fairly open minded but I will maintain my stance that people with face tattoos are fucked

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/11/2...ldren-to-find/
there's this bouncer who is pretty famous in melbourne for having face tats, and I can't go into any place where he is, just fucking horrifying. apparently he's a really nice guy too (affiliated with mobsters, apazzz, which isn't great...) and I'm sure he isn't luring dudes into the fucking wilderness and leaving their decayed corpse for lil tykes to play around with but still, given the face tattoo the potential is there.

innit???
guest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.26.2013, 12:57 AM   #36056
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to EVOLghost again.

Quote:

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.26.2013, 04:01 AM   #36057
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses

Old 11.26.2013, 04:11 AM   #36058
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillahPriest
For every Ghetto Jesus there is a Judas Iscariot..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.26.2013, 11:59 AM   #36059
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Old 11.27.2013, 01:24 AM   #36060
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Anxiety suppressed by liqour. Won trivia tonight.
1303170317531793180018011802 1803 180418051806181318531903 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth