Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.08.2018, 04:12 PM   #3601
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
What's the difference between a chick pea and a garbanzo bean?

Trump never had a garbanzo bean on him.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.08.2018, 09:21 PM   #3602
Skuj
invito al cielo

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
lol

Then what's a Canadian complaining about?

New advice: Chill, enjoy a glass of maple syrup, and spank it to photos of Trudeau. This'll all blow over.

I wish I could share your optimism. I fear much unalterable damage has been done to institutions, the environment, and education, in the USA and in the world, because Donald Fucking Trump is POTUS.

The seemingly dwindling liberal world is horrified by Trump's Presidency, not just those in the USA. We are all affected by it.

Dems have really got to get their shit together. It's 20 fucking 18. Should they still be camping out in the woods, holding hands and singing kumbaya?
Old 03.08.2018, 10:51 PM   #3603
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
Should they still be camping out in the woods, holding hands and singing kumbaya?
they’re sitting in front of the tv chuckling at john oliver making aesthetic criticisms which ultimately are gestures that reinforce their impotence

seriously, i fucking hate john oliver. all he does it preach to the choir.

okay, jon stewart and colbert did that too first.

it was a nice escape valve but it was too much an escape valve. “i can inhabit this reality, so why should i bother with the one i dislike.” “my pain doesn’t need to hurt so much, i can laugh at it.” etc.

it also did help with the polarization and divison of the country. as it bred self-righteousness.

but ok, jokes help sometimes.

colbert’s sister ran in north carolina and lost though.

BUT ANYWAY

no room for torches and pitchforks here. the republicans have all the guns.

don’t know what to tell you. honest. ebolo is more informed as he’s actively organizing.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.08.2018, 10:58 PM   #3604
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
in other news, this is what eugene robinson has to say about republican hipocrisy in the face of the stormy daniels revelations

Republicans who regarded Bill Clinton’s affair with Monica Lewinsky as the end of civilization as we know it are serenely untroubled. Evangelical Christians who rail against sin and cloak themselves in piety offer nothing but a worldly, almost Gallic shrug. Daniels has taught us much about their character and morals, too.

YES.
Old 03.09.2018, 08:13 AM   #3605
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
"Happened years ago. He is a new man. Forgiveness is Christlike. Let he who is without sin...etc."

---

It was easy to "resist" when T's administration started. Remember when we all thought he'd be gone the next day? The next week? Okay, next month. Okay, but he'll never make it past 2017...

It wears one down. Defeat and resignation set in.

But I'm still convinced 2018 will be a turning point. Or a returning point.

"Oh, we can actually vote this year!"

33 senate races
39 gubernatorial races
435 congressional races!!!!!!

And don't believe anyone who tells you how any of these will turn out in November.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.09.2018, 11:01 AM   #3606
Skuj
invito al cielo

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
I've been reading parts of this thread. It's like other Trump threads on other music forums - mostly antiTrump, but a few Trumpists (eg tesla69? I think?), and we spend plenty of time standing across from each other shouting and giving the middle finger. But there's some good debate too. If we can reach for what we have in common I think that is noble.

I think tesla is very happy that the tax cuts give him more of his money. Understandable. How much more are the millionaires getting? Is that fair? Is the debt at 22T now?

Big news today seems to be meeting with KimJongUn. I don't know if this is good news or bad news.
Old 03.09.2018, 11:03 AM   #3607
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

get your tax cut today, watch the country’s infrastructure and social safety net crumble tomorrow

see: kansas

lol the meeting of the egomaniacs
Old 03.09.2018, 11:12 AM   #3608
Skuj
invito al cielo

Seriously, doesn't an actual face to face give Kim legitimacy that he craves? Does anyone seriously think they will halt the nuke program for any reason? They are dangling that to get Trump to the table, surely? Where the fuck is Tillerson on all this?
Old 03.09.2018, 11:38 AM   #3609
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
Seriously, doesn't an actual face to face give Kim legitimacy that he craves? Does anyone seriously think they will halt the nuke program for any reason? They are dangling that to get Trump to the table, surely? Where the fuck is Tillerson on all this?

he’s a carnival barker and a huckster and i don’t trust him one iota

this does have every appearance of a diplomatic coup though. sure thing. the dealmaker, whatever. it’s how he operates. grandiose gestures and gilded furniture and all eyes on him.

ask me again after they meet (or not). he might have forgotten about this by may, and have us looking at another distraction.

this guys is a serial bankrupt. great announcements, terrible finishes, stiffs everyone and comes up smelling of roses.

we’ll see. you gotta look past the bamboozling.
Old 03.09.2018, 12:26 PM   #3610
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
"Happened years ago. He is a new man. Forgiveness is Christlike. Let he who is without sin...etc."

---

It was easy to "resist" when T's administration started. Remember when we all thought he'd be gone the next day? The next week? Okay, next month. Okay, but he'll never make it past 2017...

It wears one down. Defeat and resignation set in.

But I'm still convinced 2018 will be a turning point. Or a returning point.

"Oh, we can actually vote this year!"

33 senate races
39 gubernatorial races
435 congressional races!!!!!!

And don't believe anyone who tells you how any of these will turn out in November.

well put, all of that
Old 03.09.2018, 12:34 PM   #3611
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
The nukes in Korea (many fine nukes, on BOTH sides) are one thing. There is also way too much "conventional" weaponry (not weapons from a business gathering or from a house filled with nuns). If any rapport could reduce the amount of ARTILLERY alone, it would be great. After 70 years, there isn't a lot of reason to have massive amounts of arms and soldiers on this line.

Things have come to a pretty pass,
Our romance is growing flat,
For you like this and the other
While I go for this and that.
Goodness knows what the end will be;
Oh, I don't know where I'm at...
It looks as if we two will never be one,
Something must be done.
You say eether and I say eyether,
You say neether and I say nyther;
Eether, eyether, neether, nyther,
Let's call the whole thing off!

we need this diplomacy!

ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.09.2018, 05:36 PM   #3612
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.11.2018, 10:53 PM   #3613
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

lol they didn’t send “you” that. it’s a fucking mail merge.

basically you sent it to yourself when you gave them your address

anyway, every lobby has its talking points... im not a fortune teller so we’ll see what happens with this eventually
Old 03.12.2018, 03:00 AM   #3614
LovelyJubbly
empty page

LovelyJubbly has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
We're in very much of an economic and social emergency right now, so some environmental safeguards may need to be sidelined for a time.

Would you care to expand upon this claim and please preface it by explaining where you get your news?
LovelyJubbly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.12.2018, 09:21 AM   #3615
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyJubbly
Would you care to expand upon this claim and please preface it by explaining where you get your news?
the bottom of a bottle
Old 03.12.2018, 01:45 PM   #3616
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
self driving tesla in the ditch with a shunk in the trunk!

you may as well say, that "due to the unprecedented state of war, all Geneva Convention rules are suspended" --Oh, wait, Shrub already said that
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.12.2018, 02:21 PM   #3617
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Blah blah blah blah

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.12.2018, 02:29 PM   #3618
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
You're new to this board, so you might want to go back and read about a year of my earlier posts.

Here's a new one to start you off:

Extreme poverty returns to America

A new generation of anti-gentrification radicals are on the march in Los Angeles – and around the country

From Coal Miners to Teachers: West Virginia Continues to Lead Radical Labor Struggle in the U.S.

In the last article, please note the following passage:

"I wanted to read the tweet of the acclaimed author Barbara Ehrenreich,
who wrote, “A lot of children depend on free school lunches, so the
West Virginia teachers made food packages for them before going on
strike and have continued to try to feed them. This is our dystopian
welfare state: severely underpaid teachers trying to keep
poverty-stricken kids alive.” ".

You think Trump gives a fuck about those people?

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.12.2018, 02:56 PM   #3619
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
he dont even give a fuck about his wives and kids....
Old 03.12.2018, 03:11 PM   #3620
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

131171178179180 181 182183184191231281 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth