Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Suchfriendsaredangerous
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.09.2009, 04:16 PM   #21
sonicpixie
bad moon rising

sonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's asses
abso bloody exactly its mostly guaranteed if you read his posts you will have many interesting things to muse upon throughout the day....
although im now wondering if he may have read this thread and been scared away??? its just much respect!!!
sonicpixie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.09.2009, 05:32 PM   #22
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

Kloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's asses
first rule about suchfriends: you do not talk about suchfriends.
second rule about suchfriends: if you fucked up the first rule already then fuck it all let's fucking stretch our minds and post the most relevant shit and by shit i mean fertilIZER that we can find to forward our
not whatcha thought
scroll scroll
back now let's empty
such is with guppies
that's right i put my
igenious bar amongst
his sedimentarian layers
Old 10.09.2009, 05:40 PM   #23
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan
he's a cool dude.

reggae rules if it's played by black people.

I agree with you, as a white reggae musician, I ONLY play in reggae bands with black folks in em, and I only enjoy reggae bands with black folks in em, its not even a racial thing, I have just noticed over the years that all-white reggae bands tend to suck..

much thanks and love to you all! I have been here for five years, and it is nice to be appreciated, after all, this board swallows incredulous amounts of my free time and also some time that is not free at all.

stay blessed sonic people, above all spread the love!

ahh, a dem a wicked line up against ini but the sweet love of the people come across to me every time as I-man a tell it to you.."

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.09.2009, 05:46 PM   #24
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

Kloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's asses
Where's such?

He's in the following video but i'm bound by contract not to disclose any more letters.. for words. words. you use them.. to communicate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4PN7Xbexq4
Old 10.09.2009, 10:29 PM   #25
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
I don't care

'Fucked with' is very strong language. I think "I help police out with their routine enquiries" would be more appropriate.

I'm on the internet. I think it's patently obvious I wouldn't be if I could fuck myself.

Many years ago, and they had good reason to.

This doesn't happen to me. I'm generally a law-abiding citizen, and the police don't have the same powers over here.

Right. The point I was trying to make is that if you're not breaking the law, you've got nothing to worry about. Further, I've been stopped by police while carrying what could've amounted to 20 years in prison. Thanks to talking politely, staying calm and not acting in a juvenile I didn't end up getting searched, and so on.

Yep.

Oh, there's more. Sorry, don't let me...

...interrupt...

Well. Have you ever stopped to ask yourself why they're hassling you? Obviously, you may have a legitimate claim, but all the people I know who compain about police harassment are generally the sort of people that live on the other side of the law to me. I don't know American police, but over here they only hassle you if you give them grief. Personal thing and all...

oohh, joanie loves chachi

Old 10.09.2009, 10:34 PM   #26
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I now think that glice knows ninja karate. his fucked up teef are from mouthpunching. only crazy people get mouthpunched a lot. better lay off him man, he's crazy. and he knows karate.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.10.2009, 03:10 PM   #27
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
I now think that glice knows ninja karate. his fucked up teef are from mouthpunching. only crazy people get mouthpunched a lot. better lay off him man, he's crazy. and he knows karate.

Old 10.10.2009, 03:16 PM   #28
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
the problem is, once you get yr gang of cholos to gatwick, UK customs is bound to take most of them.

by the time that you get to the curb outside, the only thing that will be left is that fat sack of chocolate thai that you have up yr rectum.

that's when glice shows up. he'll jump out of the shadows and gut you like a pig.

....and that's only the start of it.

some say, that once yr down, he takes yr teef and adds them to his own grisly collection. and by that, I mean, he sticks them in his mouth.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.10.2009, 03:43 PM   #29
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
the problem is, once you get yr gang of cholos to gatwick, UK customs is bound to take most of them.

by the time that you get to the curb outside, the only thing that will be left is that fat sack of chocolate thai that you have up yr rectum.

that's when glice shows up. he'll jump out of the shadows and gut you like a pig.

....and that's only the start of it.

some say, that once yr down, he takes yr teef and adds them to his own grisly collection. and by that, I mean, he sticks them in his mouth.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to floatingslowly again.

a) I smuggle my weed on the plane wrapped around my legs like ounce balls of heroin, leave my ass out of this thank you.

b) the funniest part about this thread is imagining a bunch of southsiders going to the UK, creased up and beyond out of place.

'hey holmes, chingaso, eh I don't think we're in Montebello anymore."

Old 10.10.2009, 05:14 PM   #30
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
I hate him on common principal.
Old 10.10.2009, 05:41 PM   #31
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
I hate him on common principal.

and on that note:

Old 10.10.2009, 08:41 PM   #32
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous

b) the funniest part about this thread is imagining a bunch of southsiders going to the UK, creased up and beyond out of place.

Americans don't own the exclusive rights to looking like a massive pile of ballsacks. Sadly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.10.2009, 10:15 PM   #33
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses

Old 10.11.2009, 12:14 AM   #34
Sonic Youth Gossip
stalker

Sonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikangod
I also cannot do jazz. I tried for many years on the recommendation of so many people. Aside from the musical whole being way boring to me, I simply don't like the sound any of the instruments make on their own.

There is nothing redeeming aurally. To me jazz is the musical equivalent of a limp dick.

BOO TO JAZZ, I say.
oh fuck i am raging
Sonic Youth Gossip is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.11.2009, 12:22 AM   #35
amerikangod
invito al cielo

amerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Youth Gossip
oh fuck i am raging

So listen to some jazz! It'll suck all of the emotion right out of you. Saltpeter for your ears bro.

amerikangod is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.11.2009, 01:33 AM   #36
exploding plastic candle
children of satan

exploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard sucka
I kinda like jazz but I tend to shy away from it because of all the pretentious assholes I know who play it. I don't give a shit that you spent 6 hours giggin' last night with some guy who you act like I should have heard of...

ps suchfriends teach me your ways of finding pictures for everything
Let's bathe in a cup of dreams and share in a saucy toast
exploding plastic candle is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.11.2009, 01:42 AM   #37
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
a) I smuggle my weed on the plane wrapped around my legs like ounce balls of heroin, leave my ass out of this thank you.

seriously?

you bother to take it on the plane?

Where are you going that you can't buy weed when you get there?

The only places I think It would be hard for me to buy drugs, are the ones that I wouldnt even TRY to buy them, let alone smuggle them in.

Being surrounded by asia and countries in which drug trafficing is a punishable by death-(the lined up and shot kind), or most of my life in a shitty prison, kind of has this effect on me..
Old 10.11.2009, 01:43 AM   #38
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
anyway.. I love suchfriends.
Old 10.11.2009, 11:32 AM   #39
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsZqQttsGrk
Old 10.12.2009, 05:40 PM   #40
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Americans don't own the exclusive rights to looking like a massive pile of ballsacks. Sadly.

those dudes might not necessarily even be americans

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth