Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Release Date
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.03.2006, 11:22 PM   #1
Daycare Nation
expwy. to yr skull

Daycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's asses
Remember that antiquated concept? Wow, now everybody thinks it's cool to download leaked copies for free and discuss albums months before they come out....It's kind of symptomatic of the general deterioration, McDonaldization, and laziness of modern society.

That dragon ain't the love sweet love.
Daycare Nation is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.03.2006, 11:25 PM   #2
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
i haven't downloaded the album and i won't do it. i will preorder the vinyl and the cd (if they come out the same day).
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.04.2006, 08:07 AM   #3
umjammer atomsk
the end of the ugly

umjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's asses
i will wait and then run out and purchase a copy on the release day.

But please, there is no need to keep discussing this topic. Just shut up. What exactly do you think you're going to accomplish by telling people that acquiring a leaked version of the album is aiding in the destruction of human society. Not to be harsh. Piracy will only continue to grow and work it's evil on the homosapien population but these angry posts are meaningless.

Just steer clear of the threads discussing rather ripped and do what you want. These people don't care what you have to say.
umjammer atomsk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.04.2006, 08:13 AM   #4
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
This topic has already caused bloodbaths over in the Sonic Gossip section.
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.04.2006, 08:18 AM   #5
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
I love the internet. People getting vitriloic at complete strangers.

I have a wank outside the school playground and get 6 months probation. What's up with that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth