Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Riots in North London
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.12.2011, 12:47 AM   #141
static-harmony
invito al cielo

static-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by davenotdead
well this was the wrong picture to use.

that kid is white, is wearing a fairly nice hoodie, looks like he listens to rap and could probably find a job if he wasn't being such a cunt all day.

sorry but i don't feel sorry for these assholes. they don't know humility. they don't know that everyone has to kiss ass until they get a job. they want everything handed to them. the only time they act tough is when the cops can't touch them. tough is going to work a job you fucking hate every day. tough is saving enough money to eventually do something you want to with it. tough is kissing the ass of the people who have money until they like you enough to give you a slice.

these kids are fucking pussies and deserve to live in the gutters. fuck them

I agree with you up to the extend of kissing ass. Man these kids aren't the only ones with problems, everyone has them.

static-harmony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.12.2011, 01:20 AM   #142
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
oh sorry, not everyone has to kiss ass. the top 1% of the population that is born rich dont have to. the other 99% at some point have to pucker up / s some d.

either way, rich people have and always will be around. fucking deal with it. if yr a broke ass little bitch, then find something other than consumer goods to go after. try catching rats. try learning to read or speak properly.

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.12.2011, 01:28 AM   #143
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
oh sorry, not everyone has to kiss ass. the top 1% of the population that is born rich dont have to. the other 99% at some point have to pucker up / s some d.

either way, rich people have and always will be around. fucking deal with it. if yr a broke ass little bitch, then find something other than consumer goods to go after. try catching rats. try learning to read or speak properly.

the long nights must fly by.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.12.2011, 03:08 AM   #144
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
The whole world's turned Daily Mail.
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.12.2011, 07:11 AM   #145
stu666
Super Moderator

stu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's asses

http://tapewormstu.blogspot.co.uk/

stu666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.12.2011, 10:12 AM   #146
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie
The whole world's turned Daily Mail.

Yeah.
I'm poor, so I have to kiss ass.
I have to read and speak "properly".
And if I couldn't get a job, it's because I didn't kiss ass enough.
But when I kiss ass just right, I'll do it forever just so I can have a place to sleep and food to eat. The top 1% will continue to steal from me (hidden fees, unfair mortagage terms, and why not, making me pay to have my cancer treatment at some point.) In the end, they'll also take public money to save their business and get their private jets. While people around me are struggling. But what do I care? As long as I have a stupid job and food to eat I'll consider myself lucky. Although even the shittiest of jobs and the worst place to live is kind of beyond of my reach at the moment. Maybe I'll take this unpaid internship to gain experience, oh no, that's for people who don't need any money. Kissing ass is being tough.

Just because in the "new world" we're used to unfairness it doesn't mean they have to take it.
But we can take shit in the hope of "social mobility", but that's way less likely to happen in Europe.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.12.2011, 10:18 AM   #147
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by afonso
You're being just as demagogic.

double post, sorry.

Old 08.12.2011, 10:19 AM   #148
knox
invito al cielo

Quote:
You're being just as demagogic.

Demagogy (/ˈdɛməɡɒdʒi/[1]) or demagoguery (/ˈdɛməɡɒɡəri/[2]) (Ancient Greek: δημαγωγία, from δῆμος dēmos "people" and ἄγειν agein "to lead") is a strategy for gaining political power by appealing to the prejudices, emotions, fears, vanities and expectations of the public—typically via impassioned rhetoric and propaganda, and often using nationalist, populist or religious themes. What qualifies as demagogy has been the subject of debate and ambiguity since Aristophanes first used the term, in reference to the Athenian statesman, Cleon.[citation needed]

Old 08.12.2011, 10:21 AM   #149
Keeping It Gimple
children of satan

Keeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's asses
what he means to say is "you're just being x" where x is "shut up this show can continue the way it is forever DON'T MAKE ME THINK I WANT TO ENJOY MY LIFE!"
Keeping It Gimple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.12.2011, 10:23 AM   #150
knox
invito al cielo

I don't suffer from this bug that makes you think you have to sound unbiased when I express my opinions to people, especially if other people aren't making that effort.

Old 08.12.2011, 11:03 AM   #151
Diesel
the destroyed room

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses
Footy goes ahead, yay!
Diesel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.12.2011, 11:06 AM   #152
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
knox, you're a fembot, all you have to do is act slutty around the right businessmen until one of them gets desperate and chooses to make an honest woman out of you

Old 08.12.2011, 11:12 AM   #153
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
o no you di'in't.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.12.2011, 11:13 AM   #154
knox
invito al cielo

Quote:
knox, you're a fembot, all you have to do is act slutty around the right businessmen until one of them gets desperate and chooses to make an honest woman out of you

I don't see why you can't do the same.

Old 08.12.2011, 11:15 AM   #155
davenotdead
invito al cielo

i would have to do it in much seedier spots, and until this fucking social climate changes, its difficult to do so in america.

i'm a realist, not an idealist

Old 08.12.2011, 11:15 AM   #156
Keeping It Gimple
children of satan

Keeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's asses
that's cloves tactic anyway

but plutocracy DOESN'T last.

i know you're omnipotent amerigods that can rewrite reality in hollywood and then consume it after the fact thus erasing all the things you don't like. but, em. fuck it. time to sit back and watch this shitstorm unravel with some popcorn.

if i just dehumanize myself enough to not care about all the good people who are going jobless towards ruin it will be tolerable to watch.
Old 08.12.2011, 11:19 AM   #157
Keeping It Gimple
children of satan

the only job left in america is being the one who cuts cicero's head off.

yes, yes, i hear you, you can't wait. you will enjoy it.

don't worry, i believe you.
Old 08.12.2011, 11:20 AM   #158
knox
invito al cielo

Quote:
i would have to do it in much seedier spots, and until this fucking social climate changes, its difficult to do so in america.

i'm a realist, not an idealist

Right. Not sure about the realist/idealist cliche there.
I'm sorted for now, but thanks for the tip, it's very innovative.

Old 08.12.2011, 12:34 PM   #159
Keeping It Gimple
children of satan

what conjecture?

the cops executed someone.

then tried to cover it up.

refused to talk to the family.

ignored their peaceful protest. as did the media.

(they also ignored all the previous protests and repeated warnings from the community that tensions were high and that stop and search powers were being abused)

when the family and their supporters held a peaceful protest outside the police station, the cops ignored them then one came out and hit a girl who wasn't doing anything.
Old 08.12.2011, 01:07 PM   #160
knox
invito al cielo

Quote:
Ha.

Knox, are you trying to convince me that you don't know what 'demagogic' means and/or that someone like you, who works with a dictionary for a living, doesn't know how to use it?

Not really.

Unbiased? I was just asking for you to be reasonable.

You're vindicating what happened with the conjuncture that trigged that initial outburst, while ignoring that great part of what took next had little to do with it.

I had the best reply and now it's gone.
Anyway, the use of the word demagogic in this sense is demagogic. This simplistic 'two-sides' view is more a determination of the listener/reader than anything else.

I never said it's all because someone was shot, and you know I never implied it was that simple. I only find it curious that the Prime Minister hasn't even mentioned it, don't you? After all, it triggered something. I'm not an expert in social studies, but you cannot simply say these people did it because they wanted new shoes. Sure, a few assholes found an opportunity to get an iphone. But they did it because they are pissed off at something, and it was kind of obvious it was gonna happen. I'm not even defending anybody, as I myself have been victim to these demonic English kids who are constantly hostile and violent to any random person on a train. But even then I knew there was something deeper there I couldn't understand. They are really pissed off and don't care anymore. You don't go out setting buildings on fire because you want a new computer, whoever chooses to believe that is in denial. Also, I have a feeling that unless they get a voice things might get worse.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth