Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page what are you listening to?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

 
Thread Tools
Old 01.21.2020, 11:30 PM   #53381
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo
 
The Soup Nazi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 13,073
The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
I repeat, the Cowboy Junkies.

Wonderful, majestic band. (By the way, their cover of "Seventeen Seconds" is better than the original).

Assuming Antagon is antagonizing me, how come you people can freely talk the worst possible shit about any musicians, but when I do it it's "sad, pointless and utterly patronizing"? If it's the way in which I write it, it's better than yours - damn right it's better than yours; I can teach you, but I have to charge.
__________________

GADJI BERI BIMBA CLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDE E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

 
The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.22.2020, 12:13 AM   #53382
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull
 
choc e-Claire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 2,026
choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
how come you people can freely talk the worst possible shit about any musicians, but when I do it it's "sad, pointless and utterly patronizing"?

Maybe because we don't have the attitude that we're smarter and more enlightened than everyone else on the forum?

 


Anyway, I listened to Sister today. Something even you can't be snarky about.
__________________
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.22.2020, 12:47 AM   #53383
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo
 
The Soup Nazi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 13,073
The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire

 

I love Bruce Springsteen, Blondie in the '70s and '80s, late-'70s Fleetwood Mac, Prince (until Lovesexy), Carole King's Tapestry... How many hundreds of millions of units sold do we have so far? How many Grammys and mainstream awards by the like? Give me crap if you want, but don't crap outside the bowl.

EDIT: Forgot to include The Rolling Stones up to and including Tattoo You - that alone makes my point.
__________________

GADJI BERI BIMBA CLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDE E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

 
The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.22.2020, 12:50 AM   #53384
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull
 
choc e-Claire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 2,026
choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
 
__________________
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.22.2020, 07:45 AM   #53385
Severian
invito al cielo
 
Severian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 11,246
Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
Wonderful, majestic band. (By the way, their cover of "Seventeen Seconds" is better than the original).

Assuming Antagon is antagonizing me, how come you people can freely talk the worst possible shit about any musicians, but when I do it it's "sad, pointless and utterly patronizing"? If it's the way in which I write it, it's better than yours - damn right it's better than yours; I can teach you, but I have to charge.

Quoting Fergie like a boss (or at least an assistant manager)
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.22.2020, 07:50 AM   #53386
Severian
invito al cielo
 
Severian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 11,246
Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
Maybe because we don't have the attitude that we're smarter and more enlightened than everyone else on the forum?

 


Anyway, I listened to Sister today. Something even you can't be snarky about.

I fucking loathe this meme.

Granted I haven’t actually seen it in some time thank god, but Christ this is annoying.

What irks me is the assumption that I dislike something simply because it’s popular, or, conversely, that my liking a popular thing must be the function of a desire to be interesting.

I’m WAY too old to give a shit about being considered interesting by people I don’t know on a barely used internet fan forum.

Sometimes popular shit just sucks. Sometimes it doesn’t.

I like the Beatles so f’ckoff.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.22.2020, 09:08 AM   #53387
Genteel Death
invito al cielo
 
Genteel Death's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 8,725
Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi

Assuming Antagon is antagonizing me, how come you people can freely talk the worst possible shit about any musicians, but when I do it it's "sad, pointless and utterly patronizing"? If it's the way in which I write it, it's better than yours - damn right it's better than yours; I can teach you, but I have to charge.
I don't have a problem with you liking the Cowboy Junkies, but telling folks that the ''Curelovefest you guys have going needs to fucking stop'' isn't doing you many favours, is it? And I can't count myself as being a fan of their music either.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.22.2020, 09:12 AM   #53388
Genteel Death
invito al cielo
 
Genteel Death's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 8,725
Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
 

https://grahamlambkin.bandcamp.com/a...ith-joe-mcphee
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.22.2020, 09:14 AM   #53389
Antagon
expwy. to yr skull
 
Antagon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Vienna, Austria
Posts: 1,908
Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
how come you people can freely talk the worst possible shit about any musicians, but when I do it it's "sad, pointless and utterly patronizing"?


The way I see it, there's no problem with people being able to "freely talk" shit about musicians. But being able to freely share your opinions also entails putting yourself out there to be called out on your BS every now and then. It works both ways. Deal with it.

Not actively trying to antagonize (nice projection there by the way) anyone here, just calling out that 'tude.

And that whole "I know better than y'all" shit just reeks.
__________________
 


Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.22.2020, 09:17 AM   #53390
Genteel Death
invito al cielo
 
Genteel Death's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 8,725
Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagon
The way I see it, there's no problem with people being able to "freely talk" shit about musicians. But being able to freely share your opinions also entails putting yourself out there to be called out on your BS every now and then. It works both ways. Deal with it.

Not actively trying to antagonize (nice projection there by the way) anyone here, just calling out that 'tude.

And that whole "I know better than y'all" shit just reeks.
 
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.22.2020, 07:57 PM   #53391
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo
 
The Soup Nazi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 13,073
The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Quoting Fergie like a boss (or at least an assistant manager)

I thought it was someone named Kelis or summat.
__________________

GADJI BERI BIMBA CLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDE E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

 
The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.22.2020, 07:59 PM   #53392
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo
 
The Soup Nazi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 13,073
The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I fucking loathe this meme.

Granted I haven’t actually seen it in some time thank god, but Christ this is annoying.

What irks me is the assumption that I dislike something simply because it’s popular, or, conversely, that my liking a popular thing must be the function of a desire to be interesting.

I’m WAY too old to give a shit about being considered interesting by people I don’t know on a barely used internet fan forum.

Sometimes popular shit just sucks. Sometimes it doesn’t.

I like the Beatles so f’ckoff.

 
__________________

GADJI BERI BIMBA CLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDE E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

 
The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.22.2020, 10:28 PM   #53393
!@#$%!
invito al cielo
 
!@#$%!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: mars attacks
Posts: 41,248
!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
Wonderful, majestic band. (By the way, their cover of "Seventeen Seconds" is better than the original).

Assuming Antagon is antagonizing me, how come you people can freely talk the worst possible shit about any musicians, but when I do it it's "sad, pointless and utterly patronizing"? If it's the way in which I write it, it's better than yours - damn right it's better than yours; I can teach you, but I have to charge.
i don’t think anyone gave you the right diagnosis yet.

it’s not because you talk shit about music/musicians. it’s because you talk shit about the people who like music you dislike.

we’re only allowed to do that to trumpistas. liking any kind of music is not a crime.

now please behave your fucking self.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.22.2020, 11:26 PM   #53394
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo
 
The Soup Nazi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 13,073
The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
it’s not because you talk shit about music/musicians. it’s because you talk shit about the people who like music you dislike.

Show me where. If it's what you quoted on your post, give me a break - it was a bad joke at worst (have you heard that song for Pete's sake?). If it's the "Curelovefest" thing, come ON. That's misbehaving? How?! Unlike what some of you have posted about me, there are no personal attacks there... except the one on Robert Smith, which you just excluded.

Your argument just doesn't hold.
__________________

GADJI BERI BIMBA CLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDE E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

 
The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.23.2020, 12:08 AM   #53395
!@#$%!
invito al cielo
 
!@#$%!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: mars attacks
Posts: 41,248
!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
Show me where. If it's what you quoted on your post, give me a break - it was a bad joke at worst (have you heard that song for Pete's sake?). If it's the "Curelovefest" thing, come ON. That's misbehaving? How?! Unlike what some of you have posted about me, there are no personal attacks there... except the one on Robert Smith, which you just excluded.

Your argument just doesn't hold.
there was no argument, just a statement. it just always seems to be a cuntest with you.

you asked an open question and i answered it because i can understand people fighting about other stuff, but not ”what are you listening to.”

anyway, if you already know the answer and that was just a rhetorical question, then feel free to ignore what i said and carry on with whatever it was you were doing. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.23.2020, 12:58 AM   #53396
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo
 
The Soup Nazi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 13,073
The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
there was no argument, just a statement. it just always seems to be a cuntest with you.

You couldn't help changing that vowel and turning the sentence from an observation into an insult, huh. Well, Samantha Bee-funny you're not, my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i can understand people fighting about other stuff, but not ”what are you listening to.”

Art can be a life or death proposition to me, yes. If your self-acknowledged lack of understanding about it drives you to make absurd "statements", then shut the fuck up already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
I don't have a problem with you liking the Cowboy Junkies, but telling folks that the ''Curelovefest you guys have going needs to fucking stop'' isn't doing you many favours, is it?

This is the definition of being thin-skinned. With that line I did criticize the amount of praise that band's been getting here, but I did it (partly in a silly manner, by the way - I mean, "Curelovefest"? Please...) because I think they're lame and overrated, not because I think whoever likes them is a piece of shit. Margo Timmins sure as hell isn't; she's a goddess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagon
Not actively trying to antagonize (nice projection there by the way)

I actually had to look up whether the word "projection" had a specific meaning related to wordplay, because as a psychological term you're completely off the mark. It was just a cheap pun on your moniker - how do you miss such a thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagon
And that whole "I know better than y'all" shit just reeks.

I happen to have a strong opinion on a certain music work and I even disagree with the Timmins siblings about it. SO. THE FUCK. WHAT. A much-admired rock critic to whom I couldn't hold a candle in a million years (and who could be absolutely brutal in his writing, and who time has proved both spectacularly right and carelessly wrong - the latter because he summarily dismissed artists and albums of immense quality and influence) was once asked what made his opinion better than that of the average guy on the street. His answer: "Nothing". I don't know better than y'all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagon
The way I see it, there's no problem with people being able to "freely talk" shit about musicians. But being able to freely share your opinions also entails putting yourself out there to be called out on your BS every now and then. It works both ways. Deal with it.

That's exactly what I'm sayi oh, forget it, this whole conversation's point died a while ago.
__________________

GADJI BERI BIMBA CLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDE E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

 
The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.23.2020, 01:27 AM   #53397
!@#$%!
invito al cielo
 
!@#$%!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: mars attacks
Posts: 41,248
!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi

Art can be a life or death proposition to me, yes. If your self-acknowledged lack of understanding about it drives you to make absurd "statements", then shut the fuck up already.

see? a cuntest

here’s your medal

 
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.23.2020, 01:48 AM   #53398
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull
 
choc e-Claire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 2,026
choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
Art can be a life or death proposition to me, yes.
Ironically, this forum used to mock posts like this on emo boards.
__________________
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.23.2020, 02:25 AM   #53399
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo
 
The Soup Nazi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 13,073
The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
Ironically, this forum used to mock posts like this on emo boards.

Except that instead of emo horseshit, I'm talking about the sublime fuckup two minutes into The Kingsmen's version of "Louie Louie", when, after the guitar solo, the vocalist comes in too soon, singing, "Me see", stops, pauses, and then sings the whole line ("Me see Jamaica, the moon above")... and they left it just like that! For all posterity! The sons of bitches! OK, they did add a drum fill right after the screwup, dunno whether the drummer was that quick on the draw but I suppose he was, because if they could edit it in later, why not get rid of the vocal mistake or just record a new take THE POINT IS THE SINGER FUCKED UP AND YET FOR WHATEVER REASON THEY MADE SHIT WORK AND FOR FIFTY-SEVEN YEARS IT'S BEEN ARGUABLY THE GREATEST MOMENT IN ROCK AND ROLL HISTORY. Now that's art - low, high, and in between...
__________________

GADJI BERI BIMBA CLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDE E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

 
The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.23.2020, 03:00 AM   #53400
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull
 
choc e-Claire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 2,026
choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
The most amusing words to read:
 
__________________
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
1670
2170257026202660266726682669 2670 267126722673 > »
-->

Thread Tools

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth