Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page MBV (Yes it deserves another thread)
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.19.2007, 03:05 PM   #121
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest Informant
Oh, you mean this??? Come on, that's a joke, shirley? Debbie Googe has built the official website herself and the posters/tickets have a picture of the classic line-up. Bobby Gillespie on guitar!

yeah i made that up to see if anyone would buy it. i was tempted to say that alan white or bonehead from oasis were going to be playing with mbv but i thought that might not be quite so believable.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.20.2007, 08:51 AM   #122
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Snowpony

yeah. thanks that was annoying me!
Old 11.22.2007, 10:49 PM   #123
SonikJesus
the end of the ugly

SonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llain
Congratulations! You have successfully plagiarised Mark Prindle's review of My Bloody Valentine!

http://www.markprindle.com/mybloody.htm

Isn't Anything Review:

"Feed Me With Your Kiss" is a darned grunge song! Tell me it isn't!!!!"/ "feed me with your kiss is the best grunge song ever! listen to it, it's fucking grunge!"

Loveless Review:

"What's with the tinny shitty drum sound? You'd think that a band that places such an impact on sonic fullness would have taken care of that by this point in their existence."/ "the drums sound TERRIBLE (tinniest drum sound next to a fucknig black metal album"

"This has more of a "college couple making out in the dark with candles on" feel to it. "/ "loveless is a good ambient soundtrack to college couples making out"

Hmmm, why do you pay so much credence to to review to the extent that your "opinion" is at times identical to someone elses? I find this a bit weird. Unless it's all a big coincidence!

" just my opinion, i know no one else agrees"

Ugh, yeah, apart from Mark Prindle!

Best post ever. That's some serious pwnage.
SonikJesus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.23.2007, 08:04 PM   #124
Guest Informant
little trouble girl

Guest Informant kicks all y'all's assesGuest Informant kicks all y'all's assesGuest Informant kicks all y'all's assesGuest Informant kicks all y'all's assesGuest Informant kicks all y'all's assesGuest Informant kicks all y'all's assesGuest Informant kicks all y'all's assesGuest Informant kicks all y'all's assesGuest Informant kicks all y'all's assesGuest Informant kicks all y'all's assesGuest Informant kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
If that's the case, my heartfelt apologies.

No, it's ok. In fact, I think I owe you an apology - re-reading my posts I can see there's a sneering tone to them that definitely wasn't intended.
Truth be told I initially went "Oh my God noooo" when I read Mr Toilet & Bowels's post....
Guest Informant is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.23.2007, 08:16 PM   #125
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llain
Congratulations! You have successfully plagiarised Mark Prindle's review of My Bloody Valentine!

http://www.markprindle.com/mybloody.htm

Isn't Anything Review:

"Feed Me With Your Kiss" is a darned grunge song! Tell me it isn't!!!!"/ "feed me with your kiss is the best grunge song ever! listen to it, it's fucking grunge!"

Loveless Review:

"What's with the tinny shitty drum sound? You'd think that a band that places such an impact on sonic fullness would have taken care of that by this point in their existence."/ "the drums sound TERRIBLE (tinniest drum sound next to a fucknig black metal album"

"This has more of a "college couple making out in the dark with candles on" feel to it. "/ "loveless is a good ambient soundtrack to college couples making out"

Hmmm, why do you pay so much credence to to review to the extent that your "opinion" is at times identical to someone elses? I find this a bit weird. Unless it's all a big coincidence!

" just my opinion, i know no one else agrees"

Ugh, yeah, apart from Mark Prindle!

Christ on a bobsleigh, atsonicpark appears to have been bitchslapped

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth