Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Friggens illegal imigrants
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.05.2006, 09:28 AM   #101
ricechex
the destroyed room

ricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by khchris(original)
Ricechex, don't you have some KKK rally or some GOP convention to go to?

I'm sorry if we're hating on your "favorite president", but he's an idiot and someone's gotta set you straight.

HAHA, you're silly kids stuff.

ricechex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.05.2006, 09:55 AM   #102
ricechex
the destroyed room

ricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's assesricechex kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
So, the "right" is divided, but not the "left"? WOW! Sounds like you got "RATHER RIPPED" on your so-called "degree" in Political Science. Did you get it in like 9 weeks?

Yeah, the right has the power in all facets in washington; both houses in the congress, and the presidency. They are the driving force for our policies. (That's free, by the way, Kh. No charge). One can esssentially assume that since this holds true, it is their repective voices that will make the laws what they will. Bush has a real problem trying to find the happy medium between two major voices: businesses and bush backers that want to pay workers little, and no record for government accountabilty, thus no benefits etc,.. and voices that want accountabilty, the traditional republicans who say illegals take jobs, and cost U.S taxpayers millions.

Conservative Republicans do not want to "hault" immigration. That is retarded. So obviously you're still probably getting your "online degree" because you don't know shit about "Conservative Republicans". Bush's stance is not really even aligned with all conservative republicans(and you have a degree in what???). What Bush wanted was a system of working cards for those here illegally, not what most conservatives really wanted.

No, stupid, they want to hault "illegal" immigration. oh, brother..to the back of the class.

As far as "outsourcing", well it was actually Bill Clinton who got America on the ball rolling in outsourcing. Better go back and get your money because those online degrees don't teach you jack. It's not so much of a "money" issue as it is with an "ethics" issue, and I think that's where you lost understanding of just why the Republicans disagree with Democrats on this issue.

Bill Clinton this, Bill Clinton that. Hey, u know Bill Clinton started world war II?

And if I recall, even Japan was outsourcing before America and the rest of the world started to outsource, so "outsourcing" was inevitable...it isn't a choice, it was mandatory for survival, plain and simple.

Would you really pay for a Ford Taurus if it costed $20,000 over a Honda Civic that costed $16,000 even if you knew the Honda car had better crash ratings, was safer, was more fuel efficient, and had less defects? And that's why "outsourcing" in America exist.

Now what r u talking about? U are talking about quality and efficency of a company that started way back in the 80's. Japan built better cars, but had nothing to do with "outsourcing" as we have come to know it today. Ok, "outsourcing" is a policy that undercuts american workers by uprooting them from their jobs, and replaces them with workers from other parts of the world i.e, and pays them half what they normally pay american workers.

You may have a shitty online degree, but you don't know shit about Economics, my friend.

You may not be the sharpest tack in the box, but its ok. oh, and it's not economics degree, its Political Science..haha. there's a difference.

Old 05.05.2006, 10:23 AM   #103
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
oh man. here we go... the same old broken record... and the fools who play it... some people never learn...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.05.2006, 11:18 AM   #104
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
happy cinco de mayo everyone!

now, i have no intention or time to be sucked into some flame game, but
really !@#$%!, can you blame ricechex? He's handling things quite well in my opinion. From what I see posted from his quote, that dude that shall remain nameless is intentionally telling lies about him & is employing libelous propaganda techniques to unfairly discredit him.
The same person has mentioned lies about me both in this thread & in the past & has repeatedly lied in attempts to undercut me by trying to tell people on this board that I live with my parents when I am 37 years old, haven't spoken to them in many years, & haven't received any form of support from my parents since I was 21 or so. All in all, it is an emotional subject for me & the person is causing me measurable psychological distress with their posts. The person making the posts may deny that they know this information about me, but that is yet another lie because I've been through this one time already with the person & have tried to make my position clear. At any rate, I am informing you again now. There is a federal law against flaming on the internet & I really do insist that this person making the agitating posts reveal their name & address to be in compliance with that federal law. I've already done all I can to end this peacefully by ignore listing the person & by making this (yet another) statement. This is the last warning. If this person insists on continuing to publish intentional lies about me & refuses to cease & desist, then I will certainly visit some legal trouble upon them.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.05.2006, 11:55 AM   #105
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600

really !@#$%!, can you blame ricechex? He's handling things quite well in my opinion. From what I see posted from his quote, that dude that shall remain nameless intentionally is telling lies about him which is libelous propaganda.
The same person has mentioned lies about me both in this thread & in the past & has repeatedly lied in attempts to undercut me by trying to tell people on this board that I live with my parents when I am 37 years old, haven't spoken to them in many years, & haven't received any form of support from my parents since I was 21 or so. All in all, it is an emotional subject for me & the person is causing me measurable psychological distress with their posts. The person making the posts may deny that they know this information about me, but that is yet another lie because I've been through this one time already with the person & have tried to make my position clear. At any rate, I am informing you again now. There is a federal law against flaming on the internet & I really do insist that this person making the agitating posts reveal their name & address to be in compliance with that federal law. This is the last warning. If this person insists on continuing to publish intentional lies about me & refuses to cease & desist, then I will certainly visit some legal trouble upon them.
Wow!What's been going on there?

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.05.2006, 12:25 PM   #106
ricechex
the destroyed room

Originally Posted by ricechex
Hey. I don't know what that last paragraph has to do with anything. "Ignorant, idealistic, suburban, USA hating"( LOVE that one), hipster kids..???

I'm annoyed more by the hateful, conservative, "Fox news is real news", superficially compassionate, head up their ass, walmart is good, never been to the big city types, personally.

" Ricechex, don't you have some KKK rally or some GOP convention to go to?

I'm sorry if we're hating on your "favorite president", but he's an idiot and someone's gotta set you straight".

We're talking about the lies, the silly games, and the misleading, hypocrticial, posts of a board member. He identified with my portrayal, it made him made, and he defended it by "flip flopping". why else would he respond in that manner. KH is just a bush guy, lock, stock, and barrel. We can see right thru him..and he was called out on it, and identified as such a long time ago.Every argument, it's on display. Sometimes it is thinly veiled, sometimes not. How ironic that he has a heart and compassion for the illegal immigrants and the cheap produce, but fails to see the larger picture that Americans should come first. They should come first when considering them to die in a war based on lies, and they should come first for jobs, and they should come first for American's rights. That should never change.

Old 05.05.2006, 12:36 PM   #107
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
atari, mon frere...

the question is not one of defending oneself when unfarily attacked. the question is, do you want to bite the bait of people with psychological problems who try to lure you into their game?

a good discussion is a good discussion. said unnamed persons *might* show up in the guise of "reasonable" debate; but haven't we learned not to be fooled? that it is useless to argue, not because one might be right or wrong, but because the quest for truth is not really the issue when the counterpart is not in for the truth, but for feeding some kind of pathological need for superiority at all costs?

i actually happened to agree with a lot of his points but refrained from commending him on it because 1) i know for him it's only a means to an end (baiting), and 2) the style of the delivery-- an important truth peppered with insults and generalizations. so the points he made were tainted.

i think truncated called him on his game & made it quite transparent. ask her perhaps to repost. and i have done so in the past as well, more bluntly & with less skill. that's why we were singled out recently-- me as "the biggest pile of shit", she as "ugly". hilarious.

if you want to really put the hurt on this individual, i suggest you start treating him with the appropiate contempt, or disdain, rather than giving him undue importance. he feeds on it. starve him! it's cheaper & more satisfying than getting lawyers involved. you want to spend your money on that? im quite short of cash these days so pay me for the advice & save yourself the trouble
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.05.2006, 02:34 PM   #108
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
anonymous flaming is a federal crime.
http://news.com.com/Create+an+e-anno...2491&subj=news
that's why i request that khchris publish his name & address. all i have to do is report the posts & charges follow after that. i have already made a preresiquite attempt to determine the information & have made my position clear. as much as i do not wish to bind myself to the irritating situation, it won't require too much effort on my part. Doing what I am doing now & trying to reach some kind of mutual agreement does require effort on my part, however, & it's effort that I should have to make but have to because I am being flamed on a public internet message board. A last warning has been made today. At this point, I still doubt this will come to a legal issue, but he keeps pushing me & his posts are causing me personal discomfort. For instance, Mother's Day weekend is coming up soon & I haven't spoken to my parents in so long & he's posting nonsense about my parents & my relationship to my parents & other things that he has demonstrated in the past to know not to be true. He seems to be playing a obsessive flaming game with me & the other people that have told him to go jump in a lake after we have instructed him that we do not have the patience to deal with his agitating chicanery. I am whining somewhat, but I am also genuinely annoyed. He's already ignore listed. If the guy can just keep me out of his posts completely then I will promise to do the very same. If he make even one more post to flame me & refuses to give his identity with a name & current address, then I will be forced to initiate the charge.
Old 05.05.2006, 02:58 PM   #109
khchris(original)
100%

khchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
You may not be the sharpest tack in the box, but its ok. oh, and it's not economics degree, its Political Science..haha. there's a difference.

1. Most presidents will ALWAYS have a hard time finding a medium between the parties in order to get things passed. The reason why Bill Clinton was successful was because his economic policies were aligned closer to the republicans than democrats.

2. Part of Political Science also involves having an understanding of economics. Nobody said you had a degree in economics, but I'm sure you can get one in 9 weeks like you did with your Political Science degree, which I don't even know if you really have one or not.

3. Wrong. You said conservatives wanted to hault "immigration and specifically immigration". Gladly apologize for your mistake and all is forgotten, scout.

4. Honda started over 40 years ago, not in the 80s.(LOL!)

5. Honda had been "outsourcing" to American even as long as 1977. Why? So they could save on costs. Why do you think "vending machines" are so big in Japan in particular? Because "labor" is actually more expensive than what they can spend on the manufacturing of vending machines.

6. Hey, you brought up outsourcing, then blamed Bush(even though it was Bill Clinton who got NAFTA passed).

There is no way in hell you have a degree in Political Science, no way in hell. I'm sorry, but you just don't come across as someone that has a degree in Political Science. If you didn't know who really got the ball rolling on "outsourcing", then you either don't have a degree, or you got it from a shitty school.

Next.
khchris(original) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.05.2006, 02:59 PM   #110
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
that's why i request that khchris publish his name & address. all i have to do is report the posts & charges follow after that. i have already made a preresiquite attempt to determine the information & have made my position clear. as much as i do not wish to bind myself to the irritating situation, it won't require too much effort on my part. I doubt it will come to this, but he keeps pushing me & his posts are causing me personal discomfort. For instance, this weekend is Mother's Day weekend & I haven't spoken to my parents in so long & he's posting things about my parents & my relationship to my parents & other things that aren't true.

damn atari, this shit sounds like yr taking it kinda serious. if it is like that then it is, but for I-man's opinion, that guy isn't worth any of the trouble he causes. he's like a lot of the people out here in sunny Los Angeles, a fucking straight hater. well we have a little saying around here it goes, fuck haterz. and in los angeles, natural selection has a way of sending recompense towards haterz, so just chill back and relax, awaiting the time to pay the piper. blessed fifth of may to you as well, by the way.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.05.2006, 03:10 PM   #111
khchris(original)
100%

khchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

really !@#$%!, can you blame ricechex? He's handling things quite well in my opinion. From what I see posted from his quote, that dude that shall remain nameless is intentionally telling lies about him & is employing libelous propaganda techniques to unfairly discredit him.
The same person has mentioned lies about me both in this thread & in the past & has repeatedly lied in attempts to undercut me by trying to tell people on this board that I live with my parents when I am 37 years old, haven't spoken to them in many years, & haven't received any form of support from my parents since I was 21 or so. All in all, it is an emotional subject for me & the person is causing me measurable psychological distress with their posts. The person making the posts may deny that they know this information about me, but that is yet another lie because I've been through this one time already with the person & have tried to make my position clear. At any rate, I am informing you again now. There is a federal law against flaming on the internet & I really do insist that this person making the agitating posts reveal their name & address to be in compliance with that federal law. I've already done all I can to end this peacefully by ignore listing the person & by making this (yet another) statement. This is the last warning. If this person insists on continuing to publish intentional lies about me & refuses to cease & desist, then I will certainly visit some legal trouble upon them.

Atari, this started when you purposely tried to "correct me" by saying, "um...it's 'The Sea and Cake', not 'The C in Cake'".

When I politely explained that it was a paying of respects to Gastr Del Sol and that me and Emma Blowgun have NUMEROUSLY used the same phrase BEFORE atari attacked me, well he was just livid!

Atari then started accusing me of "baiting him so I could make him look stupid", even though my posts were not directed at him earlier on and it was Atari who came at me trying to "correct" me. Basically he tried to correct me on something that he had no idea about and it made him look rather ridiculous in the end.

Then he gets all emotional.

Atari, people fuck with you because you're weak minded and because you attack people just the same.

Get real, you can't sue me for shit. I could say, "go fuck your dead mother" and there is still nothing you can do. And if you're 37 years old and you really do get upset at what someone online says, then you're 37 going on 13. And I'm sorry, but "harrassment" on a public board??? LMAO!!! I dare you to look into legal options. You are a weak minded disturbed little kid who still lives at home. You won't because you are all talk, no action. I know it, the whole board knows it, and now I'm calling you out on it because I know you're not going to do anything about it.

There's nothing you can really sue anyone on a message board for unless it is public slander that affects some kind of income. Do you really think you even have ANY kind of money to be hiring a lawyer to sue some guy in California??? Dude, you got some problems.

I think it would be wise for you to just admit you are a teenager still living at home because your actions/comments would be justified. Saying you're 37 would really make you look even more ridiculous.
Old 05.05.2006, 03:15 PM   #112
Пятхъдесят Шест
invito al cielo

Пятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's asses
One wonders if this will ever end?
Пятхъдесят Шест is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.05.2006, 03:18 PM   #113
khchris(original)
100%

Quote:
that's why i request that khchris publish his name & address. all i have to do is report the posts & charges follow after that. i have already made a preresiquite attempt to determine the information & have made my position clear. as much as i do not wish to bind myself to the irritating situation, it won't require too much effort on my part. Doing what I am doing now & trying to reach some kind of mutual agreement does require effort on my part, however, & it's effort that I should have to make but have to because I am being flamed on a public internet message board. A last warning has been made today. At this point, I still doubt this will come to a legal issue, but he keeps pushing me & his posts are causing me personal discomfort. For instance, Mother's Day weekend is coming up soon & I haven't spoken to my parents in so long & he's posting nonsense about my parents & my relationship to my parents & other things that aren't true. I am whining, but I am also genuinely annoyed. He's already ignore listed. If the guy can just keep me out of his posts completely then I will promise to do the very same.

Atari, do you really think the gov't is going to do anything about someone saying "you still live with your mommy and daddy"?

Of course not.

Atari isn't going to do anything and guaranteed, nothing will happen because his complaint will be behind MILLIONS of more important complaints.

Now, if I emailed him and harassed him, then I would get in trouble.

This is a message board, dude. Grow up. You're not going to do anything about someone saying you "live with your mommy and daddy".

Chances are, you would be the "joke of the day" and be laughed at. They would probably say, "why don't you just ignore him or not go to the board".

Remember Atari, they will go through all your posts when you've attacked people as well even if they do consider your lame complaint. They would just see the same thing we all see here: a emotionally disturbed teenager who spends way too much time and concern on the internet.

LOL!

I cannot believe you guys are taking this guy serious!!!

Do you guys have better sense than this???
Old 05.05.2006, 03:22 PM   #114
atari 2600
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Пятхъдесят Шест
One wonders if this will ever end?

yeah one does.
Old 05.05.2006, 03:25 PM   #115
Пятхъдесят Шест
invito al cielo

Пятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's asses
I say go for it.
Пятхъдесят Шест is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.05.2006, 04:02 PM   #116
ricechex
the destroyed room

Quote:
1. Most presidents will ALWAYS have a hard time finding a medium between the parties in order to get things passed. The reason why Bill Clinton was successful was because his economic policies were aligned closer to the republicans than democrats.

Why doesn't the republican view line up with the pres. That is HIS agenda, not congress. Know the facts, learn the facts. it is also a credit to a real president who worked for the people, reached across the lines, unlike yr ass of a pres.

2. Part of Political Science also involves having an understanding of economics. Nobody said you had a degree in economics, but I'm sure you can get one in 9 weeks like you did with your Political Science degree, which I don't even know if you really have one or not.

Juvenile. Next.

3. Wrong. You said conservatives wanted to hault "immigration and specifically immigration". Gladly apologize for your mistake and all is forgotten, scout.

Wrong. We know u lie. i said immigration, and specifically "ILLEGAL" immigration. Oh my.

4. Honda started over 40 years ago, not in the 80s.(LOL!)

Right. But the 80's was the pertinent decade in which they took over the auto industry. Learn the facts, know the facts.

5. Honda had been "outsourcing" to American even as long as 1977. Why? So they could save on costs. Why do you think "vending machines" are so big in Japan in particular? Because "labor" is actually more expensive than what they can spend on the manufacturing of vending machines.

Outsourcing has exploded twenty fold over the span till where we r know, especially since Bush. In light of all the criticism and uproar from most Americans, Bush praises it.

6. Hey, you brought up outsourcing, then blamed Bush(even though it was Bill Clinton who got NAFTA passed).

NAFTA, SHMAFTA. We're talking outsourcing(Jesus, get in the game)... and that is fast becoming a republican trait.

There is no way in hell you have a degree in Political Science, no way in hell. I'm sorry, but you just don't come across as someone that has a degree in Political Science. If you didn't know who really got the ball rolling on "outsourcing", then you either don't have a degree, or you got it from a shitty school.

Oh, but i do. No apologies necessary. Once u put away yr partisan politics, u will give yr chance to learn much more.

Next.

Chewed up and well, spit out.

Old 05.05.2006, 04:23 PM   #117
khchris(original)
100%

Quote:
Chewed up and well, spit out.

1. George Bush Senior urged for NAFTA, was unsuccessful. Bill Clinton got it to go through, a bill that was not Bill Clinton's(a Democratic President), but infact the previous president's(a Republican).

Again, there's no way you have a degree. This stuff is common knowledge. Really is.

2. Wrong. You said "immigration and specifically illegal immigration". That is much different than "specifically illegal immigration". What you implied was that it was all immigration with more emphasis on "illegal immigration".

That's the price you pay for talking trash and bad grammar.

4. Wrong. They started taking over the industry even as early as the mid-late 70s, being the ONLY car that actually passed the EPA guidelines when it was released in 75.

Do your homework.

5. Wrong. It has not expanded at the rate that it was in the mid to late 90s. This, is fact and you are wrong. If it was "twenty fold" then our companies would be doing much better and our market would be better as well. And no, you don't need a degree in Economics to know this, just plain highschool economics, that's all.

6. Why do you think I brought of NAFTA? That opened the gates for outsourcing specifically in Mexico and after that it was a "free-for-all".

And you have a degree in Political Science?

Where did you get your degree, if you don't mind asking?

Seriously, you have no idea what NAFTA is, do not know the differences between the Republican Party and the Democratic Party and probably think that "Republicans are Christian bible thumpers" and "Democrats are tree huggers".

And as you can see, your friends are not here to defend for you. Probably because they all agree and understand that I know what I'm talking about and that you may not.

End of discussion, case closed.

It's over...let it go.
Old 05.05.2006, 05:46 PM   #118
ricechex
the destroyed room

Quote:
1. George Bush Senior urged for NAFTA, was unsuccessful. Bill Clinton got it to go through, a bill that was not Bill Clinton's(a Democratic President), but infact the previous president's(a Republican).

Again, there's no way you have a degree. This stuff is common knowledge. Really is.

Outsourcing is not, as u republicans like to say a "Clintonian",( haha.)product. let's agree on that. Therefore u r wrong. Maybe u read that on some conservative smear site. NAFTA was NOT the start of outsourcing. But outsourcing has, in fact, balloned out of control since Bush. hmm, i wonder why? Ask yrself why it such a hot issue now, 5 years into Bush. well, b/c he hasn't done anything, and has not tried to stem it and offer solutions; and that is b/c he doesn't care. he thinks its good ,and so does his puppet underlings.

2. Wrong. You said "immigration and specifically illegal immigration". That is much different than "specifically illegal immigration". What you implied was that it was all immigration with more emphasis on "illegal immigration".

That's the price you pay for talking trash and bad grammar.

You're all confused now, kh. Yes, immigration, and specificially ilegal immigration. What don't u get? That is the traditional conservative view. That is why they r crazy over Bush's leniancy, and this issue is driving them up the wall.

4. Wrong. They started taking over the industry even as early as the mid-late 70s, being the ONLY car that actually passed the EPA guidelines when it was released in 75.

Do your homework.

No, the 80's was the explosion of Japan's auto sales importation. The 70's were still ruled by huge american gas guzzler's. May I suggest the history channel, or even the speed channel. hee hee...

5. Wrong. It has not expanded at the rate that it was in the mid to late 90s. This, is fact and you are wrong. If it was "twenty fold" then our companies would be doing much better and our market would be better as well. And no, you don't need a degree in Economics to know this, just plain highschool economics, that's all.

Wrong. Yeah, it has. Don't u read any news? Nevermind the degrees. well, let me tell u a little something..shhh.. America is getting bought up, and outsourced like crazy. China practically owns us, we sell vital ports for security to Dubai, and we're fighting an illegal war based on lies by our federal govt.

6. Why do you think I brought of NAFTA? That opened the gates for outsourcing specifically in Mexico and after that it was a "free-for-all".

ah, b/c u brought up NAFTA? B/c anything that happens bad, economically, u trace to NAFTA.

And you have a degree in Political Science?

yes, but why the surprise. u haven't been right once.

Where did you get your degree, if you don't mind asking.

Yes, i do mind actually. Can't have u tracing me down, and stalking me now..

Seriously, you have no idea what NAFTA is, do not know the differences between the Republican Party and the Democratic Party and probably think that "Republicans are Christian bible thumpers" and "Democrats are tree huggers".

No, but that is a "stereotype". Good for u.

And as you can see, your friends are not here to defend for you. Probably because they all agree and understand that I know what I'm talking about and that you may not.

End of discussion, case closed.

It's over...let it go.

Yes, i hope it is over. You've done nothing here but twist things around, and mangle the facts, per classic u.

Old 05.05.2006, 08:36 PM   #119
khchris(original)
100%

Quote:
Yes, i hope it is over. You've done nothing here but twist things around, and mangle the facts, per classic u.

Well, like I warned you...let it go or prepare for further humiliation:

1. NAFTA was introduced by George Bush Sr., but was no passed during his tenure in office. BILL CLINTON passed it. NAFTA was the start of the "OUTSOURCING BOOM", not George W. Bush. Infact, George W. Bush did nothing but start a war and kill the economy, which eventually hurt trade and business overseas.

Here is a link that I think will finally keep you quiet. You look awfully ridiculous:
http://http://www.epinet.org/briefin..._bp_effect.pdf

I'm really shocked that you have no idea of what NAFTA is.

I think it's time you admit that you lied about your "so-called" degree in Political Science because even your friends must feel sorry for you right now, but they're not about to help defend you.

Why is it a hot issue right now? Simple: the economy is not doing great, no job growth. When you have no job growth, the obvious finger to point is "outsourcing". BTW, they are not pointing fingers at the president because of "outsourcing"...they want the president to "stop" the amount of outsourcing that has existed BEFORE he came into office.

2. I'm sorry, but this has nothing to do with conservatives or not. It has to do with generalizing and grammar. You can't say, "Conservatives want to eliminate immigration, and specifically illegal immigration". That's just stupid. What you are implying is that conservatives want to illiminate ALL immigration and emphasis(specifically) on "illigal immigration". You're stupid...the writings on the board. Next. No need to discuss this one, you've pretty much made your bed.

4. Did you ever hear about the gas crisis in the 70s? Of course not, because you don't know about it. That's why HONDA'S began to get popular during the 70s, because not only did it pass EPA standards, but it got better gas milage than any American car in that market.

Here's more proof: http://www.classicmotorstt.net/tradition.shtml

I suggest you do your homework before talking trash. This is relatively pretty easy.

5. Wrong. Infact, Outsourcing has been declining in growth every year since Bush has been in office. REMEMBER: poor economic policies and shitty president = shitty economy = shitty business = less overseas business = less "outsourcing" growth.

Here's more proof to shut you up: http://www.dnb.com.au/receivables/ba...growthrate.htm

Um...next.

Keep going, my friend. I've proven everything that you've said was wrong.
Old 05.05.2006, 10:05 PM   #120
atari 2600
invito al cielo

a few reiterative words:

This page (© 1998, by the way) explains a bit about how freshman senator John Kerry's commitee was instrumental in getting the ball rolling to investigate the matter which eventually became the Iran-Contra scandal: http://www.truthout.org/docs_04/printer_102604B.shtml
This next page explains a bit about how Bill Clinton was directly complicit with these crimes: (& probably why he was later touted as "candidate for change" & installed as a puppet democratic president)
http://www.wealth4freedom.com/truth/13/Mena.htm
the majority of the cocaine from central america was flown into Mena, AR while Bill Clinton was governor...of course there's the whole Sam Walton Arkansas connection as well. A business owner who used to be my boss at a telemarketing job in the '90s attended sort of a high-level party in Little Rock once in the '80s. He said said he saw State Troopers publicly doing cocaine & there were prostitutes everywhere.

other links:
http://www.fpif.org/briefs/vol1/cia_body.html
http://www.geocities.com/~virtualtruth/crack.htm
http://www.lycaeum.org/drugwar/DARKALLIANCE/dark1.html
http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0889...17#reader-page

Democratic Primaries '08: Just Say No to Hillary!

the gas crisis in the '70s was due to an opec embrago against all zionist nations. it was saddam hussein that broke the embargo effectively ended the "gas crisis" under Carter. Carter was not a puppet president unlike Clinton & unlike Reagan, he truly never did deal with terrorists. Also notewothy is that all those years ago, President Carter also warned about climate change & an impending energy crisis due to peak oil being reached.
on a related side-note, Carter brokered a promise of peace between Israel & Egypt when Begin & Sadat were the leaders. Ahmed Al-Zahnami's grandfather was the highest ranking cleric in Egypt & ordered the hit on Sadat. Al-Zahnami was jailed for 3 years due to his relation & when he was let out of prison he hooked up with bin Laden & his money & coerced him to wage jihad on not only zionist invaders of muslim land, but to wage jihad on the entire non-muslim world.
> »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth