Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.31.2019, 08:03 PM   #41381
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagon
You're welcome. Doubtful due to the ending of -er, which rather refers back to the person (i.e: he who cries). But who knows? Might as well be. Surnames can get really crazy in the German language, making the etymology kind of muddled. There are literally people named "Bauernfeind" around here, which translates to "Enemy of farmers".
oh ha ha ha ha that name is like... attila the hun!

anyway weiner is he who cries

but weiner SMITH (schmidt, same difference) is a what?

a crafstsman, a maker

eg
blacksmith
silversmith

therefore
a maker of “he who cries”!

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.31.2019, 08:14 PM   #41382
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
oh ha ha ha ha that name is like... attila the hun!

anyway weiner is he who cries

but weiner SMITH (schmidt, same difference) is a what?

a crafstsman, a maker

eg
blacksmith
silversmith

therefore
a maker of “he who cries”!

Fair point, I didn't factor the -smith into the equation. Also a nice thought given that he's a cartoonist. I like the dimensions this conversation is starting to explore.

Must spread some rep around

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.31.2019, 09:16 PM   #41383
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
I'm walking into the entrance to the library and a bunch of nerds (one of them won an award for reading the most manga of anyone in the school, and was happy to receive it - if that tells you anything about him) are standing around.

One of them says 'hi' in a stupid voice, and I just keep walking. Another goes 'aren't you going to talk to us?', and then I said 'why would I want to?'

---

After typing on a clunky keyboard for a school computer, my laptop feels really light and fresh.
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.31.2019, 09:32 PM   #41384
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
I'm walking into the entrance to the library and a bunch of nerds (one of them won an award for reading the most manga of anyone in the school, and was happy to receive it - if that tells you anything about him) are standing around.

One of them says 'hi' in a stupid voice, and I just keep walking. Another goes 'aren't you going to talk to us?', and then I said 'why would I want to?'

oh, dont be a snobby twat

then you cry here about feeling lonely

im sure we can find things to say about you

fucking pecking order!

one day you’ll be begging manga boy to hire you AND IT WILL BE TOO LATE

Quote:
After typing on a clunky keyboard for a school computer, my laptop feels really light and fresh.

OH THERE IS CHOCKY WHO SPENDS ALL HER TIME AT THE COMPUTER

DONT YOU TALK TO ME

xx

Lololo

be kind to animals chockster. autism is no excuse to be a bitch.

“hi”
“hey”

“aren’t you gonna talk to us.”
“sure whats up”

OR SOMETHING

kids! fucksakes lololol

this is why history is doomed to repeat itself
Old 01.31.2019, 10:20 PM   #41385
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

i should add: freaks need to support each other

see here:

https://www.vulture.com/2018/11/jerr...an-artist.html

Quote:

Artists must commune with their own kind all the time. There are no exceptions to this rule, even if you live “out in the woods.” Preferably commune in person, but online is more than fine. It doesn’t matter where you live: big city, small city, little town. You will fight and love together; you will develop new languages together and give each other comfort, conversation, and the strength to carry on. This is how you will change the world — and your art.

To protect yourselves, form small gangs. Protect one another no matter what; this gang will allow all of you to go out into and take over parts of the world. Argue, sleep with, love, hate, get sick of your fellow gang members. Whatever happens, you need one another — for now. Protect the weakest artist in your gang, because there are people in the gang who think you’re the weak one.

same as artists, this applies to all unusuals. you, me, the rest of us here.

eta: https://youtu.be/9C4uTEEOJlM
Old 02.01.2019, 12:17 AM   #41386
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Right, I know, I'm a hypocrite.

I won't be a dick to them.
Old 02.01.2019, 12:28 AM   #41387
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Right, I know, I'm a hypocrite.

I won't be a dick to them.
well, we all have problems yes?

whats important is to keep working on them, and learn

best wishes for tomorrow!
Old 02.01.2019, 03:34 AM   #41388
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Going Skiing/Snowboard this weekend for my 30th birthday!

http://www.cypressmountain.com/
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.01.2019, 07:22 AM   #41389
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Going Skiing/Snowboard this weekend for my 30th birthday!

http://www.cypressmountain.com/
nice!

watch out for gwyneth
Old 02.01.2019, 11:43 AM   #41390
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
See, the doods being greedy. If he’d ask for a lot less, he may have been able to get a settlement or something ;P
Old 02.01.2019, 05:27 PM   #41391
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
So now my dog is following these new cats around whimpering because they dont want to be her friend. Idk what I was worried about
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.01.2019, 05:28 PM   #41392
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
No way Jose, youre way more adventurous than me lol.
I couldn't even imagine flying down a snowy mountain like that. Sounds like hell rn.

Stick me in a cabin by the fireplace w a book n some spiderman comics and I'm good fam.

My 28th bday is coming up in a week or so n I just want some eggplant parmesean, a new vacuum, and to maaaaybe see that new Laurel and Hardy movie lol
Old 02.01.2019, 07:46 PM   #41393
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
I couldn't even imagine flying down a snowy mountain like that. Sounds like hell rn.

Stick me in a cabin by the fireplace w a book n some spiderman comics and I'm good fam.

My 28th bday is coming up in a week or so n I just want some eggplant parmesean, a new vacuum, and to maaaaybe see that new Laurel and Hardy movie lol
hahaha

must spread more butter

that fireplace needs a hot buttered rum
Old 02.03.2019, 01:25 AM   #41394
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

Trying to form a club for music discussion at school. I've got a good starting point for it, with a few of my friends.
Old 02.03.2019, 02:56 PM   #41395
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Quote:

That shit was pretty crazy. Hard as fuck. I tried snowboarding. Can’t do it. Didn’t travel more than like 10 ft before falling....which hurts after a short while. If there’s a next time, I’ll try skiing. Not a fan of having my feet fixed. Anyway...it was...an experience....but yeah nah. Never snowboarding again.

PS we may return to this mountain in the future but it’d be for Snow Shoeing and maybe tubing
Old 02.03.2019, 02:58 PM   #41396
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Quote:
So now my dog is following these new cats around whimpering because they dont want to be her friend. Idk what I was worried about

Nice. They’ll be friends soon enough. Glad to hear she ain’t chompin’ on some cat.

Ps. Don’t treat a cat like it’s a toy for the dog. I did that once with Elephant and Pason(Shi Tzu Yorkie) and Elephant almost grabbed him like a toy. Anyway, everything was fine after but for that split second, I thought I really fucked up.
Old 02.03.2019, 03:03 PM   #41397
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

I’ll be honest...4/5 years ago, I probably wouldn’t have been this adventurous. My huge inspiration is to show my girl amazing shit as well as Elephant. They’re both great and deserve all the nice things. Elephant is a very well travelled dog, he’s from Chicago, took a road trip with me to Colorado(chilled in NE, hiked in CO), he’s lived in Washington and hiked on some badass trails, we hung out in Portland exploring the city and the parks there. After this nice weekend trip, we want to bring him to Vancouver and explore a nice snowy forest.
Old 02.03.2019, 03:44 PM   #41398
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

TFW a dog is more well-travelled than you
Old 02.03.2019, 07:41 PM   #41399
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

In English Language we're talking about how there are some phonemes that other languages don't have - for example, there's no /ð/ in French, no /θ/ in Gaelic, or no /l/ in Japanese - and I could tell the kid in front of me was trying so hard to not make racist jokes.

This is a kid who, when we discussing gun deaths in the United States, looked at suicides by under-15s and said all the year sevens should go do it.
Old 02.04.2019, 07:57 AM   #41400
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Ps. Don’t treat a cat like it’s a toy for the dog. I did that once with Elephant and Pason(Shi Tzu Yorkie) and Elephant almost grabbed him like a toy. Anyway, everything was fine after but for that split second, I thought I really fucked up.

Too late! I can't stop chucking Sneakers' helpless body down the hallway, and having Ruby retrieve her for me.
1570197020202060206720682069 2070 20712072207320802120 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth