Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page What TV are you watching (live, dvd, etc.)?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.16.2017, 11:23 PM   #1821
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i wanna know where the parents of the 14 year old were 30 years ago. i mean. come on. 18 is legal, 21 is the drinking age. how late are you allowed out of the house

but yeah they just pulled the plug i thought. all those lost jobs. francis got ruined indeed.

btw season 5 of the americans is up on amazon now. woohooo!! but i gotta finish oz first.

oz now im in like season... 4 5? and it’s starting to lose steam. instead of compelling storylines built around strong characters it’s starting to go with unbelievable situation-of-the-week scenarios. still very watchable though, just not as much as the earlier seasons.

what did that guy say? nothing gold can stay.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old Yesterday, 06:17 AM   #1822
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
You're making me want to watch OZ again. It's been a long, long time.

I recall liking some of the characters, but the only concrete moment that I can remember is when dude from Law and Order SVU is fully nude and takes a piss. I was so shocked, that has stayed with me for, like, a decade.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old Yesterday, 12:07 PM   #1823
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
You’re making me want to watch the Americans again, even though I did that like all summer.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
82899091 92
-->

All content 2006 Sonic Youth