Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Some black people do deserve racist jokes
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.03.2006, 06:16 PM   #1
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
I have some black guys outside my house chanting the most awful homophobic things at this moment in time.They are not exactly kids and the whole issue about racism and that crap,please spare me as i think i know pretty well where i stand.A group of black people are ignorant and stupid,that's all that there is to it and it wont change a thing unless i feel it has changed.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.03.2006, 06:21 PM   #2
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
might they in turn argue that some gays deserve homophobic insults then?

their imbecility has nothing to do with race-- they are imbecils, period. are you proposing to lower yourself to their level? i know it's some times hard to take the hard road, but unlike racial slurs, a shotgun cartridge loaded with salt makes no distinctions.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.03.2006, 06:26 PM   #3
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Hello there, London issue. I miss London issues. I really do. And I don't particularly want to talk about them on t'interknob. But I know the shizz with this shizznizz, jah?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.03.2006, 06:26 PM   #4
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkmarras
I have some black guys outside my house chanting the most awful homophobic things at this moment in time.They are not exactly kids and the whole issue about racism and that crap,please spare me as i think i know pretty well where i stand.A group of black people are ignorant and stupid,that's all that there is to it and it wont change a thing unless i feel it has changed.

yes, but how ignorant do you sound right now?

and besides that, what the fuck does this have to do with anything? is it really that you affraid of the group of black males standing out in front of your house? do you feel that your identity as a man is challenged and/or threatened by them? your insecurity and inadequacy issues are a different story from racism good sir. and if you are really down with what the fuck you are talking about, you would go outside and handle it, but since you are bitching about it on this here message board, I take it are not down, so why don't you just keep it all to yourself, instead of confessing here your own racism, ignorance and cowardice....

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.03.2006, 06:27 PM   #5
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
By the way,i assume that racist jokes(whoever thay are directed to) are funny.

How many AIDS-infested gays does it take to populate an internet forum? (etc).

Quote:
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Old 11.03.2006, 06:27 PM   #6
terminal pharmacy
invito al cielo

terminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's asses
it is not their skin that makes them fuckwits, there are fuckwicks in all races
terminal pharmacy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.03.2006, 06:29 PM   #7
Glice
invito al cielo

Quote:
Sorry but you talk a lot of bullshit.
Here's one for you.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=EeYRvaBIxKQ

I quite fancy them.

Quote:
Old 11.03.2006, 06:29 PM   #8
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Of course it hasn't,mister.But if you just turn around around and say 'you silly black man 'in Britain you get filed under the racist box blah blah blah.That's not my point.

can't you take them to court for calling you whatever? get your video camera & identify the perps.
Old 11.03.2006, 06:32 PM   #9
Glice
invito al cielo

Quote:
How many gays does it take to change a lightbulb?None,they all died of aids.

How many gays would it take to re-populate the Earth in the event of a nuclear war?

None of them, because they can't reproduce, and even if they could, all the children would have AIDS, and even if they didn't have AIDS they'd all die because they are stupid and only interested in handlebar moustaches and Abba and would get hit by the gay bus that has AIDS.

Quote:
Old 11.03.2006, 06:32 PM   #10
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Why would i want to do that?They are just cunts hanging outside my house.It just sparked a certain something in me,that's all.

see if i was me i would throw a bucket of piss. but that's me.
Old 11.03.2006, 06:34 PM   #11
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Sorry but you talk a lot of bullshit.
Here's one for you.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=EeYRvaBIxKQ

funny, I was thinking the exact same thing about you.

Old 11.03.2006, 06:34 PM   #12
static-harmony
invito al cielo

static-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's asses
You have to give it to Glica again.

static-harmony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.03.2006, 06:35 PM   #13
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
see if i was me i would throw a bucket of piss. but that's me.

now see, isn't that so much more down then stupid jokes? cuz for real, if you did that shit to me, i'd probably fucking kill you or die trying.

Old 11.03.2006, 06:37 PM   #14
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
They're on droooooooooooogsss too.You aint wanna mess with people like that round here,trust me.

then call the cops & post a complain for "disturbing the peace"

see, if someone called me a fucking wetback, i would not reply with an equally racist remark, but simply sock them in the mouth... ha ha, no. but there are creative responses to every situation. i don't know what yours requires, but you are smarter than your anger lets you be at the moment. though in your place i'd be equally pissed, if not more.
Old 11.03.2006, 06:38 PM   #15
static-harmony
invito al cielo

static-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's asses
!@#$%! I thought you were white.

static-harmony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.03.2006, 06:41 PM   #16
Glice
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
then call the cops & post a complain for "disturbing the peace"

see, if someone called me a fucking wetback, i would not reply with an equally racist remark, but simply sock them in the mouth... ha ha, no. but there are creative responses to every situation. i don't know what yours requires, but you are smarter than your anger lets you be at the moment. though in your place i'd be equally pissed, if not more.

If I could explain for Porky... most areas of London have cunts. Cunts who hang around, attack people, abuse people, and generally cause a whole world of shit. In predominantly white areas, these cunts are white. In predominantly black areas, these people are black. The cunts who are black tend to use the race card, if accused/ counter-threatened/ policed, to such an extent that many people are afraid to say or do anything in these areas. It's not a race issue, so much as that black cunts tend to use the race card more than white cunts. In either instance, this small minority of people in London who are cunts remain, first and foremost, cunts.

Edit: I don't think I actually said anything in response to your actual post. The point is, in these small-ish areas, you don't say anything because you'll have a brick, or dead gay person, thrown through your window.

You think I'm joking? I once woke up with three dead gays who'd been thrown through my window. Can you imagine, three dead gays in my bed? Anyway, I can't talk about that, courtcase pending.

Quote:
Old 11.03.2006, 06:42 PM   #17
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by static-harmony
!@#$%! I thought you were white.

oh yeah im a real aryan!
Old 11.03.2006, 06:46 PM   #18
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
so does that mean that you deserve to be called names because your not british?

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.03.2006, 06:47 PM   #19
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Also,so called 'black people' are incredibly hypocritical when it comes to homesexuality.Just look at the child slavery thing that goes on in certain African countries.Pointing stuff like this out doesn't make one racist,it makes him conscious of things.Racism is another thing alltogether.

trying to justify racism is like trying to justify homophobia. just saying...
Old 11.03.2006, 06:47 PM   #20
Glice
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
so does that mean that you deserve to be called names because your not british?

Excellent post!

Porky: Fuck off where you came from, you greasy, smelly, dirty fucking Italian bastard.

Quote:

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth