Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page I'm a new one here and i'm thinking...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.07.2008, 09:45 PM   #1
evolontko
little trouble girl

evolontko kicks all y'all's assesevolontko kicks all y'all's assesevolontko kicks all y'all's assesevolontko kicks all y'all's assesevolontko kicks all y'all's assesevolontko kicks all y'all's assesevolontko kicks all y'all's assesevolontko kicks all y'all's assesevolontko kicks all y'all's assesevolontko kicks all y'all's assesevolontko kicks all y'all's asses
I would like to know yr funnest or the most serious story connected with sonic's. For me and i think that for most of u they are in some way a way of yr live. My story of meeting them is strange ( i've wrote about this in some thread ) cause first album that i've heard was washing machine after they fresh made it. Whan i've heard the diamond sea on a walkman i've changed batteries cause i thought they are empty i've givved back to my friend saying it's shit ( i'm sory i was seattle children in this time young seatlle children) after 3 months he give my this tape ( ) again and from this moment i love music and ofcourse my friend
That is sentimental shit but whel
Old 05.07.2008, 10:38 PM   #2
evolontko
little trouble girl

evolontko kicks all y'all's assesevolontko kicks all y'all's assesevolontko kicks all y'all's assesevolontko kicks all y'all's assesevolontko kicks all y'all's assesevolontko kicks all y'all's assesevolontko kicks all y'all's assesevolontko kicks all y'all's assesevolontko kicks all y'all's assesevolontko kicks all y'all's assesevolontko kicks all y'all's asses
ok its not fair i will give also a sad or serious one. There was a moment in my live that evol helped my to survive the hardest moment it was the end of relationSHIT that past for cauple of years end of taking 3 kindes of drugs per a day for 2 years. After it begin ejtsans and this is why i have a tatoos evol on left hand fingers and not exactly ejtsans on left hand ( left cause it's closer to hart ) i don't give a fuck if u think that i'm pitifull i just dont have a problem with talkig about it cause i will never meet u people ( mayby on sonics gig but u wont recognize me ) .This is way. p.s. OK i still have a problems with drugs but i'm controling myself
end of story

I CANT SEE ANYTHING AT ALL, ALL I SEE IS ME.
THAT'S CLEAR ENOUGH, AND THAT'S WHATS IMPORTANT,
TO SEE ME. MY EYES CAN FOCUS, MY BRAIN IS TALKING,
LOOKS PRETTY GOOD TO ME. MY HEAD'S ON STRAIGHT,
MY GIRLFRIEND'S BEAUTIFUL, LOOKS PRETTY GOOD TO ME.
SOMETIMES I SPEAK,
TONIGHT THERE'S NOTHING TO SAY.
SOMETIMES WE FREAK,
AND LAUGH ALL DAY.

my worlds for night ok i'm absolutley fucked up with every thig that u can imagine god nigth i nedd a sleep
LOVE U SONIC FAMILY
Old 05.07.2008, 10:45 PM   #3
evolontko
little trouble girl

p.s. 3 http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=15505
this is very interesting thread about ejstans that i havent spoke about. but If u read the 2 posts in this theard i'm sure that u will know my opinion ok sleep in poland my country u just say for bay bay papa so...

PAPA

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth