Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.23.2019, 07:20 PM   #7421
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo

I hereby order Alicia Vikander up to my place for romantic drinks! (Sorry, Mr Fassbender, You look very nice, but I have HEREBY ORDERED IT!)
hahahaha

yeah

he’s a fucking little wannabe tinhorn tyrant. HE should go back to the banana republic of his wet dreams.

fuck him and the imbeciles who remain loyal to that utter disgrace.

i hope we find a cure for them. i know schunk drinks listerine. i hereby order water.

as for bytoad, i don’t know. 2nd brick to the head fixes the first one you say?

i hereby order brick

hahahahhahahaaaa

order your bone spurs to retreat mr. motherfucker preznit
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old Yesterday, 03:21 PM   #7422
Robert Schunk
100%

Robert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's asses
Off-topic but I just witnessed a woman being shot to death in the street in front of my building about an hour and twenty minutes ago. Right now the shooter, said to be her ex-husband, is holed up on the second floor of a house three doors down.
Robert Schunk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old Yesterday, 03:35 PM   #7423
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Robert, so sorry you had to witness such a violent act. With the shooter being a few doors down, are you in a “shelter in place/lockdown” situation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
Off-topic but I just witnessed a woman being shot to death in the street in front of my building about an hour and twenty minutes ago. Right now the shooter, said to be her ex-husband, is holed up on the second floor of a house three doors down.

אש זרה

A Friend Of The Devil Is A Friend Of Mine
If I Get Home Before Daylight
I Just Might Get Some Sleep Tonight - GD

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old Yesterday, 03:52 PM   #7424
Robert Schunk
100%

Robert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Robert, so sorry you had to witness such a violent act. With the shooter being a few doors down, are you in a “shelter in place/lockdown” situation?

No. As I'm on the retired list of Connecticut attorneys, I might be valuable as a witness, so I'm observing the SWAT activity at the house.
Old Yesterday, 07:00 PM   #7425
Robert Schunk
100%

It's been over for a few hours, now. The shooter committed suicide according to the news reports. I've just come back from the police station where I was interviewed by a couple of detectives and shown some mug shots but I couldn't identify anyone.

There's a news story: Police: Man killed his wife, then himself, in Providence's North End.
322362369370371 372
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth