Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page whatever happened to this fucking toilet
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.10.2013, 10:29 PM   #41
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
meanwhile, i'm still overdosing from that LSD trip.

Fucked up shit. I once kidnapped my sister for three hours in that very same scenario. I took a dose, kept dropping the other one on the ground trying to put it away, and so I in angst I just took the second dose. As soon as it dissolved I could literally taste that I had went to far. Several hours later I still don't know what happened, and this was several years past! I don't fuck with acid, too strong yo!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.11.2013, 12:15 PM   #42
hypertonic
bad moon rising

hypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asseshypertonic kicks all y'all's asses
Right... Get with mescalito! LOL.

I need to come back here.. I have a GF now finally, and now it looks like my first child on the way! Holy shit. You guys are some of the first to know.
hypertonic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth