Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Election 2010
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.08.2010, 06:19 AM   #21
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I worry that victory may go to whoever has the sexier 'first lady'.

She screams 'I will be a complete ballache and not even condescend to make a sandwich afterwards without whinging for 20 minutes'.

Quote:

Mildly kinky, would make a sandwich. Possibly not on top of keeping it trim.
Quote:

Secretly a minx, wouldn't make a sandwich but would probably want to go down the local for a few jars of brown. Gets on with your mates and has a sense of humour. I'd happily introduce her to the queen.

Quote:

Nazi, and therefore the best shag of the lot, but you'd never tell anyone, and you might need a colostomy bag and surgery afterwards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.08.2010, 06:44 AM   #22
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Griffin should marry Danielle Lloyd so he can have sexy racist babies, rather than just racist ones.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.08.2010, 07:39 PM   #23
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
why michael why?

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.09.2010, 05:18 AM   #24
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Anyone else here notice the twisted xenophobic undertones of the lunatical lefties posts of the board? It's twisted, as the xenophobia is directed toward their own indigenous race rather than a foreign one. Hence why they're backing a party who instigated a policy of social engineering against their own people. One can only liken it to the social genocide of the indigenous population, all in the name of political correctness, which is nothing but a cover for extreme Marxism.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.09.2010, 05:30 AM   #25
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Interestingly, the proper word for what you're describing is 'homophobia'; 'xenophobia' would refer strictly to 'outsiders' (itself a nebulous term). The term 'homophobia' as we understand it is etymologically incorrect - it should be 'homosexualphobia' or similar.

Cameron represents 'my own indigenous race' (itself a meaningless term, especially given you don't know the racial make up of anyone posting, and that the British racial identity is non-homogenous) no more or less than does Labour, Lib Dem, the BNP, the IRA or the Red Army Faction.

I know you're playing the wind-up card, but I'd like to improve your ability to wind people up, because that'll make this whole enterprise a lot more fun - could you at least tone down the hysterical nonsense so it at least looks like you're 'condescending' to be rational? Thanks.

Quote:
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Old 04.09.2010, 05:41 AM   #26
Florya
expwy. to yr skull

Florya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's asses
http://go2.wordpress.com/?id=725X134...nservatives%2F

listening mirror @ Soundcloud http://soundcloud.com/listening-mirror

Florya is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.09.2010, 05:42 AM   #27
Florya
expwy. to yr skull

Florya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's asses

listening mirror @ Soundcloud http://soundcloud.com/listening-mirror

Florya is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.09.2010, 05:46 AM   #28
Glice
invito al cielo

The greens are threatening to get in round your neck of the woods, aren't they Florya?

Quote:
Old 04.09.2010, 05:47 AM   #29
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Interestingly, the proper word for what you're describing is 'homophobia'; 'xenophobia' would refer strictly to 'outsiders' (itself a nebulous term). The term 'homophobia' as we understand it is etymologically incorrect - it should be 'homosexualphobia' or similar.

Cameron represents 'my own indigenous race' (itself a meaningless term, especially given you don't know the racial make up of anyone posting) no more or less than does Labour, Lib Dem, the BNP, the IRA or the Red Army Faction.

I know you're playing the wind-up card, but I'd like to improve your ability to wind people up, because that'll make this whole enterprise a lot more fun - could you at least tone down the hysterical nonsense so it at least looks like you're 'condescending' to be rational? Thanks.

You're clearly unhappy over my exposure of Labour's xenophobia towards the indigenous population. A xenophobia mostly targeted at the people less likely to vote for the Kremlin's lickspittles. Though Labour's spin doctors would naturally call it the oxymoron "positive xenophobia", like that other oxymoron they like to use, which is "positive discrimination". Labour is as racist as any far-right party, but it laughably deludes itself into believing it can mask that fact by simply prefixing the word "positive" in front of a word associated with a controversial issue.
Old 04.09.2010, 05:54 AM   #30
Glice
invito al cielo

Where has anyone defended Labour? I'm just saying that Cameron is a massive, execrable cunt of the highest order. In so far as I'm emphasising Cameron, I'm not even that worried about the Conservative Party (who I have only a mild disdain towards).

Glice's syllogistic logic, lesson one - a negation of one does not imply an affirmation of the other.

Quote:
Old 04.09.2010, 06:05 AM   #31
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

I see the lunatical lefties are still patronising us by laughably being anally retentive over the word "indigenous", claiming it's a meaningless term, telling us what we already know about the British people being "non-homogenous". Talk about being xenophobic towards their own race just for the sake of Marxism!
Old 04.09.2010, 06:07 AM   #32
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Quote:
Where has anyone defended Labour? I'm just saying that Cameron is a massive, execrable cunt of the highest order. In so far as I'm emphasising Cameron, I'm not even that worried about the Conservative Party (who I have only a mild disdain towards).

Glice's syllogistic logic, lesson one - a negation of one does not imply an affirmation of the other.

Thank you for uncannily mirroring our opinion of you. I suppose it would take a massive, execrable cunt of the highest order to know another.
Old 04.09.2010, 06:08 AM   #33
Glice
invito al cielo

If there is such a thing as 'indigenous British', I don't belong to it. I think you're assuming that I'm white.

Quote:
Old 04.09.2010, 06:20 AM   #34
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Quote:
If there is such a thing as 'indigenous British', I don't belong to it. I think you're assuming that I'm white.

There is such a thing as "indigenous British", they make up 85% of the UK's population. In fact whites in total make up just over 90%. If you feel you don't belong, then why vote for a party made up of Kremlin lickspittles that punishes the 85% that do all in the name of Marxism?
Old 04.09.2010, 06:34 AM   #35
Glice
invito al cielo

'White' is an exceptionally broad category. If merely 'white' is indigenous, then Britain would be a lot larger than it actually is. 5% of non-indigenous Britons are white, that's interesting though - where are they from? I don't feel I don't belong. I do feel I don't belong to a tiny minority of exceptionally rich people who'll benefit from tax relief, at the behest of millions of not-exceptionally-rich people though.

Quote:
Old 04.09.2010, 06:37 AM   #36
radarmaker
the end of the ugly

radarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's asses
The only problem with the Ignore function is that it doesn't totally obliterate all trace of utter cunts such as KIS here.
radarmaker is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.09.2010, 06:53 AM   #37
Glice
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by radarmaker
The only problem with the Ignore function is that it doesn't totally obliterate all trace of utter cunts such as KIS here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie
Post your anti Cameron stuff here. It'll make you feel better.

Quote:
Old 04.09.2010, 07:41 AM   #38
cagedbird
the destroyed room

cagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's asses
The play's the thing.
--Hamlet by William Shakespeare
cagedbird is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.09.2010, 10:39 AM   #39
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses

demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.09.2010, 10:57 AM   #40
Green_mind
the end of the ugly

Green_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's asses
There's something in Cameron's image that always makes me think of Piers pissing Morgan. Here's a clip of Piers cracking some ribs a few years ago http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=5196
Green_mind is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth