Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.01.2008, 06:49 PM   #10021
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ✌➬
Hey schizo, how you been?

hey, sorry i didn't see this! i've been excellent. how are you?!
Old 10.01.2008, 08:40 PM   #10022
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
do you need a laxative or something? you were given a link by nic just now pointing you in the direction from which they came, and yet you still (somehow) think they were "invited"?

they came (I did too, twice) and they conquered. "you people" are so easily riled on the best of days. maybe you should take yrself (and this board) a little less seriously. it'll do wonders for yr blood pressure, I swear.

besides, apart from not condoning vigilante justice toward emmAH, I've enjoyed watching "you people" pull out yr hair as they have fun. yes, fun. it's really the only thing the internet is good for. apparently not here though. this place is for leaving yr pretentious books about so visitors can ooooh and aaaahh over yr intellectual might.

you cannot defeat trolls with angst (welcome to i-net 101). you can only deliver them sustenance by it. I would think you might know this already.

my kung-fu is strong; I'd be happy to offer lessons (for a reasonable price).

dear delusional tithead: there is no kungfu against aerial bombardment. but if your idea of fun is to spread your buttcheeks open to the falling bombs, do enjoy.

for me, until this morning, this wasn't my personal circus, but a place to enjoy sporadically while at work. clearly, it's no more.

i knew where they were coming from, but you misread me: we do invite them when we engage them--- even your "hilarious" somersaults are an encouragement. now they are legion.

the way this board is being taken over reminds me (noting of course the huge differences in stakes and seriousness) of the spanish civil war where the fascists with the support of the nazis massacred the bickering republicans-- anarchists here and stalinists there and trostkyites further, a complete disgrace.

so have your fun, if you wish-- i just want my board back, warts and all.

my simple recipe for getting rid of this pestilence is 1) neg rep, 2) report, 3) ignore.

neg rep simply makes the shit stand out faster-- it's easily avoided without having to actually read and figure out who is talking crap. those giving pos rep to feel how cool they are are just confusing the shit out of the rest of us. so shut the fuck up and neg rep consistently.

report: well, sorry admins, for pestering you at home, but we can't handle total and utter morons. you can argue with people who have a modicum of intelligence, but discussing the morality of trolling with the rats that are eating your nutsac (<--dramatic license) is not the greatest of remedies. any kind of engagement is futile.

and afterwards ignore so they dont get a kick out of making asses of us. cos they do. everyt ime.

of course, having said that, the anarchists are going to come and say "oh no, but let's laugh", and the trostkyites are going to put bombs under my proposal, and we'll keep doing nothing while the board is taken over. but the fucking nazi fucks. great. luckily this is not real war, or else we'd be royally fucked like a bunch of hippies. but i digress.

sure, we can argue that we asked for it (i didnt), and bla bla bla, but the point is, i just want my board back, and fuck the theory of the internet, i just want my board back, and that is that.

anyway, end of my rant.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.01.2008, 09:00 PM   #10023
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
What it do everyone? I'm about to veg out with some Castlevania because no one can be contacted to hang out.
Old 10.01.2008, 09:03 PM   #10024
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
I'm watching stupid shit on tv while playing guitar.
I wish I had some chocolate.
terriblecanyons is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.01.2008, 09:06 PM   #10025
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
I might drag out my guitar later on unless I find someone to hang out with.
I was sitting outside listening to the Cure like a total emo kid, then went to buy some Ben and Jerrys Peanut Butter Cup ice cream but the bastards were all out.
Old 10.01.2008, 09:07 PM   #10026
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
What assholes.

I could really go for an oreo blizzard right about now.
Or maybe a butterfingers one.
Old 10.01.2008, 09:08 PM   #10027
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by terriblecanyons
I wish I had some chocolate.

Share with me!

EMMAh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.01.2008, 09:09 PM   #10028
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Man, I want to go to Waffle House now. They're non-smoking now, which takes away from some of the late night charm.

Eh, they're not really assholes, the one person I really want to hang with is probably asleep right now.
Old 10.01.2008, 09:11 PM   #10029
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Makes sense.

I really need to cut back on the junk food.
Old 10.01.2008, 09:13 PM   #10030
bwaha
little trouble girl

bwaha kicks all y'all's assesbwaha kicks all y'all's assesbwaha kicks all y'all's assesbwaha kicks all y'all's assesbwaha kicks all y'all's assesbwaha kicks all y'all's assesbwaha kicks all y'all's assesbwaha kicks all y'all's assesbwaha kicks all y'all's assesbwaha kicks all y'all's assesbwaha kicks all y'all's asses
I love food..even junk food. I just ate a turkey sandwich, some chips and dip, a doughnut, and some skittles.
bwaha is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.01.2008, 09:14 PM   #10031
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

I've eaten so many orange tic-tacs in the last two days that I cannot taste anything.
Old 10.01.2008, 09:15 PM   #10032
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Whoa deja vu.
Old 10.01.2008, 09:16 PM   #10033
bwaha
little trouble girl

bwaha kicks all y'all's assesbwaha kicks all y'all's assesbwaha kicks all y'all's assesbwaha kicks all y'all's assesbwaha kicks all y'all's assesbwaha kicks all y'all's assesbwaha kicks all y'all's assesbwaha kicks all y'all's assesbwaha kicks all y'all's assesbwaha kicks all y'all's assesbwaha kicks all y'all's asses
I don't mind a lot, but if it's too fast and fills my mouth before I can swallow, then I always feel dirty if I lick it off my hand/ lips. I miss giving head all the time, and I miss swallowing. There's something really fun and satisfying about it.
Old 10.01.2008, 09:18 PM   #10034
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37
I've eaten so many orange tic-tacs in the last two days that I cannot taste anything.

They're so good!

I can't eat one Tic Tac, I have to eat the whole box.

Old 10.01.2008, 09:21 PM   #10035
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

I must eat them 4 at a time, every time. I cannot finish a box with 1, 2, or 3. I must go buy another box to be able to finish that box.

Okay, I'm bored as shit now. Castlevania didn't pique my interest.
Old 10.01.2008, 09:24 PM   #10036
EMMAh
invito al cielo

I don't buy them anymore because I know I'll just chomp through them all. I buy gum instead, but if I'm not careful I'll eat all my gum too.

Old 10.01.2008, 09:26 PM   #10037
EMMAh
invito al cielo

For some reason I can smell dark room chemicals on my hands (like, fixer and what not)

I think it's my new pants... weird.

Old 10.01.2008, 09:27 PM   #10038
bwaha
little trouble girl

Aww I miss the dark room! Sometimes I'd get that shit everywhere though.
Old 10.01.2008, 09:28 PM   #10039
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMMAh
For some reason I can smell dark room chemicals on my hands (like, fixer and what not)

I think it's my new pants... weird.

I fucking love that smell.

Please, let me smell your pants.
That sounds really weird, doesn't it?
Old 10.01.2008, 09:33 PM   #10040
EMMAh
invito al cielo

Most people would complain that it smells like old man haha, so I'm glad you like it too.

I wish there was a way to smell over the internet. That could be a mad thing though...

402452492499500501 502 50350450551255260210021502 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth