Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Chocolate
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.19.2012, 03:31 PM   #1
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Lots of people give away chocolate this time of year.
There are many ways to have and enjoy chocolate.
I have a cousin that has always HATED chocolate, and we could not understand why that was so.
Chocolate anything was always the best thing to get while Trick or Treating.
I myself love all chocolate, although I do not eat it regularly.
I really like dark chocolate, but there is nothing like a handful of M&M's sometimes.
Chocolate is a strange and complex foodstuff. It's chemical makeup is so rich, almost like tobacco or coffee, or cannabis in it's many psychoactive compounds.
Studies have shown that the parts of the brain activated by good sex are the same parts that are active when you enjoy chocolate.

I think a life could be led quite happily if everyone enjoyed chocolate, coffee, cannabis, and tobacco regularly.

(we may not live as long, but why do people care about that? You are gonna die sometime, and you may as well shave off those fucking horrible years where you sit decrepit in a puddle of your own piss and feces due to the degenerative collapse of your body's systems. we call these years "old age" or "the golden years." HA! If you are lucky you will have enough money to be put into a quality skilled nursing facility, where you will struggle to enjoy any aspect of the terrible days you sit through, waiting to die. If you are NOT lucky, you will be like most people, and your insirance will stop paying for anything and medicare will stop paying for things, and you will end up FUCKED. Enjoy your vices now, while you can)

Chocolate is made from the seeds of the cacao tree, which grows in a small thin band on both sides of the Equator. It is harvested by hand, and cured and dried and roasted to create the brown smell and taste we all enjoy.

There is a current problem though, in that rampant disease is killing off tons of cacao trees worldwide, since they are all very similar genetically. They can all be affected the same viruses and parasites. The same thing is happening to the Agave plants they make Tequila from in mexico.

The mayans used to brew a crazy drink with roasted cacao beans that had no sweetness, but must have amped you up considerably due to the high caffeine content of these beans.

Cola beans are similar and also have caffeine. strange that such a compound is found in different plants through nature. Makes me wonder if there is not some other plant out there that contains nicotine.
Old 12.19.2012, 03:50 PM   #2
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Are you the new gast?

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.19.2012, 05:01 PM   #3
dale_gribble
100%

dale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's asses
i don't know about you, but when i eat chocolate i definitely don't feel like i'm having good sex.

dale_gribble is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.19.2012, 05:14 PM   #4
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
it is not supposed to.

what you feel after eating chocolate is the same euphoria you feel AFTER having good sex.

Like post coital bliss.
Old 12.19.2012, 08:20 PM   #5
dale_gribble
100%

dale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Like post coital bliss.

ah i see, well i don't get that either. having sex is a way better feeling than this post coital bliss you speak of anyway.

dale_gribble is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.19.2012, 08:24 PM   #6
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I like vanilla. I don't hate chocolate, but it's no vanilla.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth