Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page SY Reunion
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.03.2011, 09:09 AM   #1
syouth69
bad moon rising

syouth69 kicks all y'all's assessyouth69 kicks all y'all's assessyouth69 kicks all y'all's assessyouth69 kicks all y'all's assessyouth69 kicks all y'all's assessyouth69 kicks all y'all's assessyouth69 kicks all y'all's assessyouth69 kicks all y'all's assessyouth69 kicks all y'all's assessyouth69 kicks all y'all's assessyouth69 kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.efeeme.com/84343/sonic-youth-volveran-a-reunirse-a-finales-de-ano/

For those english-speakers-only, here goes the translation:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a sabbatical year in which its members have dealt with their side projects, Sonic Youth will return to the activity at the end of the year. According to Thurston Moore, the band is scheduled to meet to start work on new material.

"Let's get together and see what happens. We decided to take a good year not to do too much as a band. I really decided to halt the juggernaut that was the band, "says Moore. "We just wanted to regenerate. I like doing shows like the New Year, which played a catalog of what we do but at the same time I feel [when we do that] the people we have been decoded. "

Cheers!
syouth69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.03.2011, 12:27 PM   #2
xxlouiisxx
little trouble girl

xxlouiisxx cold hard suckaxxlouiisxx cold hard suckaxxlouiisxx cold hard suckaxxlouiisxx cold hard suckaxxlouiisxx cold hard suckaxxlouiisxx cold hard suckaxxlouiisxx cold hard suckaxxlouiisxx cold hard suckaxxlouiisxx cold hard suckaxxlouiisxx cold hard suckaxxlouiisxx cold hard sucka
I need to practice my spanish
xxlouiisxx is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth