Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.20.2012, 03:00 AM   #33661
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
not good not good
the bureau for help with foodpackages and minimumincome
is not here to help me

they come today
their focus was definitly not the focus of helping
they came with targeting me for the times i got suspended from unemployment benefit

these happend 2 times in the past
not really 2 times actually 1 time

that 1 time i refused to have a vaccine to go to work in the buildingconstruction

i knew that vaccines held some dangerous
that these can give trouble after some time

all these controls on people

i told the same thing today
that i'm this soo called stranger with a strange name
if i go to look for work
the hitler regime brainwash propaganda brainwashed apes
refuse to give me work

as they were soo succesfull in milking out the religion wars, the 9-11 wave
to get more members for their political groups and also the hidden agenda the baboons who believe that nonsense
is economic protection
so they have more money

and now they have money from the european system
there has never been a war here after 1945
only the youguslavia war on the muslim and others who died in theses ethnical cleansings

and ME as one of the persons from the poorest people
i totally have no money

is refused to get a minimum income of 750 euro (only enough for rent and food)

i said c'mon
look at the fraud the big airline companies made
like sabena and the banks

and all those people

they fraude for millions and millions
publicly for everyone nose

and all the belgium are as stupid as hell to believe that?

or they have no bravery to to stand up and say
you are fooling with us

so for millions and millions they fraude and walk freely

and i get refused a minimum income for the poorest people

their bureau exist for people like me

they exist to help the poorest people
or else they would have no work
they were unemployed

they had to look for WORK
or should i say 'arbeit' to be more towards their facist lifestyles

help the poorest people

did i not help people?

as a poor person i have giving enough money to charity
and i didn't abuse people
give blood to the red cross
live green, recycle

always an attack on the poor and good people
living in peace
and want a better world

it is never enough for an apespecie

apes dreaming of a perfect world

start to wake up first
hitler is dead

it's almost 2013

everyone comes from central africa
there are no strangers

only the brainwash info makes you see an enemy
only the hate information
hate propaganda makes you see an enemy

hitler is dddddeeeeeeeaaaaaaadddddddd BELGIUM
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.20.2012, 08:09 AM   #33662
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Wow...these advertisements on the train are bothering me.im currently on the pink line(heading to school from work)...mainly used by minorities. Every single ad is for buchanans scotch whiskey IN SPANISH! On my way home I use the orange line which is used by (a lot)more white people. There are advertisements for restaurants, shows, schools and also programs to help people with education, medical, etc.

Like wtf!
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.20.2012, 08:54 AM   #33663
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Do white straight males get aids? For these aids walk posters, they're only showing women, black couples, and a bunch of gay doods.
Old 09.20.2012, 11:45 AM   #33664
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
pink line? orange line? what are you talking about?
Old 09.20.2012, 11:48 AM   #33665
gast30
invito al cielo

it can be that you imagine that it is for minorities and the other for white people
or the manipulation/commercial industry imagines the group they catch for their products

it is all about YOU
no, it is about my money
lol
Old 09.20.2012, 11:50 AM   #33666
gast30
invito al cielo

lets make only things for a black audience
because we were all black some time ago

so no one can feel discriminated
Old 09.20.2012, 11:57 AM   #33667
gast30
invito al cielo

jamming on my honer western model accoustic
sounds delishes
Old 09.20.2012, 11:59 AM   #33668
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Do white straight males get aids? For these aids walk posters, they're only showing women, black couples, and a bunch of gay doods.

Yes they do, but typically in America white males are not lacking in healthcare and access to public services, so community outreach programs tend to focus their priorities on (a) those communities at the highest risk and (b) those members of the community who are both most disenfranchised and therefore most . Further for a long time, AIDS was really only thought of in America as a "white male disease" so we have been having to shift the narrative towards a more realistic and inclusive picture, of black women in particular who are the highest growing demographic, but in brown and black folks in general who are often disenfranchised and also ignorant of the realities of AIDS as a multi-racial, multi-cultural disease. There are still common stereotypes and myths of AIDS being a white, homosexual disease. Other folks still carry connotations of this disease being some kind of divine punishment Putting the truth strategically in those communities that need it the most is crucial to save lives considering the context

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.20.2012, 12:05 PM   #33669
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
How do you know that the "doods" are gay? Do they have pink triangles sewn onto their jackets?

However, to answer your question, how else would you expect genetically engineered genocide to perform????
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.20.2012, 12:08 PM   #33670
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
How do you know that the "doods" are gay? Do they have pink triangles sewn onto their jackets?

Three guys bending over one behind the other....that shit sounds gay as fuck to me.

Quote:
However, to answer your question, how else would you expect genetically engineered genocide to perform????

:/
Old 09.20.2012, 12:09 PM   #33671
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

I miss the 1970s, when black and brown radicals weren't voting for Obama, they were too busy pointing out that the government through abortion and sexually transmitted diseases has been targeting such brown and black folks for systematic destruction

Old 09.20.2012, 12:09 PM   #33672
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Well, our fridge has a pull out drawer where we store packages of lettuce,cheese and meats (slices of ham or turkey). These items are always returned to this drawer. The mayo sits inside the door with the other condiments: mustard, ketchup and so on. Can't say I return to mayo to the exact spot, but always to the shelf inside the door.

Did my answer win a bet for you?

Are you trying to collect some type of royalty?

But the thought just occurred into my mind as I inserted the items in different areas.
Old 09.20.2012, 12:18 PM   #33673
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Three guys bending over one behind the other....that shit sounds gay as fuck to me.
I bet they were smiling too, weren't they? Gay folks can be practically swimming in AIDS, yet they won't. Stop. Smiling.

Wtf???? Get angry sometime, gay people!
Old 09.20.2012, 12:37 PM   #33674
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Wtf???? Get angry sometime, gay people!

After the gay bashing incidents on Santa Monica Blvd a few years back, folks got angry, now dudes over there are on swole mean mugging up and down the strip and will beat your ass over there if you even look at them funny! They're almost a gang, but in LA, who doesn't inevitably join some kind of street gang in the long rum

Old 09.20.2012, 01:04 PM   #33675
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

I shudder at the jump in.

Is there a gang for old goths? I'd totally roll with the Jack Draculas, yo.
Old 09.20.2012, 04:01 PM   #33676
gast30
invito al cielo

what is the freedom of expresion
why discuss it after the content is been brought out

why must the most stupid things get all the media attention

it is going to bore the hell out of most people

you can't turn around it
after some time
people get tired of the same things
Old 09.20.2012, 04:02 PM   #33677
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses

louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.20.2012, 04:02 PM   #33678
gast30
invito al cielo

if you don't you have a brain problem
Old 09.20.2012, 04:04 PM   #33679
gast30
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by louder

where is the freedom in america
they arrest people who meditate now

c'mon man

we want freedom

when do we want it?
NOW

what we want ?
FREEDOM

when do we want it ?

NOW
Old 09.20.2012, 04:12 PM   #33680
gast30
invito al cielo

let's take america to the next level
just seen X-man III

rise AMERICA
my people in the west
a new time is beginning

nothing can stop us
this is not a movie

the satellite king garantees your freedom

in the name of the first light
A*beam
1184158416341674168116821683 1684 168516861687169417341784 > »