Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page I'm sorry you live in such a fucked up country Fugazifan, I can relate :(
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.01.2010, 07:49 PM   #1
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Sorry for the Israel thread folks but I just had to fucking do it.. those bastards!

I'm sorry Fugazifan, I can relate to living in a country where 2/3 of the people completely disagree with the fucked up situation the government puts people in...

so I read in the paper yesterday that the chick from Washington who was killed by an Israeli government bouldozer in 2003 family is sueing Israel for wrongful death. Now if Israel was being a bit more sensitive about it, I could easily cut them some slack for the tragic 'misunderstanding' that resulted in the death of the imported protester. What fucking pisses me off is the reaction the Israeli govt and the Rightists there have said, they blame her, they say she was a nazi, and the govt is blocking witnesses coming into the country for the trial, doing everything it can to make it not go down... wtf!?!
Much worse they hold up any possible options for peace by continuing to build housing developments internationally recognized as criminal.

The continuation of housing development is a literal slap in the face..

but now this?

The strikes hit several places in the Gaza Strip
Israeli warplanes have carried out at least 13 air strikes on the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip, Palestinian sources have told the BBC.
Four of the strikes took place near the town of Khan Younis, where two Israeli soldiers were killed in clashes with Palestinian fighters last week.
The Israeli strikes are the most serious for more than a year, says the BBC's Jon Donnison from Jerusalem.
Three children were reported slightly injured by flying debris.
The director of ambulance and emergency in the Palestinian Ministry of Health, Dr Muawiya Hassanein, said an infant was among the injured.
Witnesses and Hamas officials said the Israeli raids targeted metal workshops, farms, a milk factory and small sites belonging to the military wing of Hamas.
'Retaliation'
Palestinian news agencies reported that Israeli aircraft dropped leaflets over parts of Gaza on Thursday warning residents of retaliation for last Friday's killings of the soldiers in Khan Younis.
They were the first Israeli soldiers to be killed in hostile fire in Gaza in over a year. The military wing of Hamas claim responsibility for those attacks.
Hamas said police stations and training facilities were among the targets of Israel's overnight raids.
Tensions in the region are running high after a recent Israeli government announcement of plans to build 1,600 new homes for Jewish people in East Jerusalem, which the Palestinians want as a capital of a future state.
Militants in the Gaza Strip have recently stepped up rocket fire directed at Israel.
On Wednesday, they fired a rocket into an empty field in southern Israel, but there were no reports of casualties or damage, military sources said.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.01.2010, 07:50 PM   #2
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
I could really, truly like and respect Israel if they weren't so damned ornery and disrespectful

seriously I try but much like my own country, they don't make it easy!

Old 04.01.2010, 09:34 PM   #3
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
I could really, truly like and respect Israel if they weren't so damned ornery and disrespectful

seriously I try but much like my own country, they don't make it easy!

netanyahu is a royal cunt, fucking furniture salesman turned politician, and the israeli public has generally shifted to the right after endless years of suicide bombers blowing themselves up in coffee shops and bus stops.

but don't throw everyone into the same pot--there are lots of people working for peace & human rights within israel, and are way more disappointed than you, because they live there.

the palestinians are no saints either-- people come in all kinds.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.01.2010, 09:45 PM   #4
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

but don't throw everyone into the same pot--there are lots of people working for peace & human rights within israel, and are way more disappointed than you, because they live there.

the palestinians are no saints either-- people come in all kinds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by suchfriendsaredangerous
I'm sorry Fugazifan, I can relate to living in a country where 2/3 of the people completely disagree with the fucked up situation the government puts people in...

Old 04.01.2010, 09:53 PM   #5
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
exactly, there's the other 1/3
Old 04.01.2010, 09:55 PM   #6
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
exactly, there's the other 1/3

?? ...

Old 04.01.2010, 09:58 PM   #7
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

the one that agrees with him
Old 04.01.2010, 09:59 PM   #8
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gush_Shalom
Old 04.01.2010, 10:01 PM   #9
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

oh, sorry, misread (i think)

2/3 of the people are currently against netanyahu? good! the motherfucker must be destroyed (politically).

let's see how long his coalition holds. hopefully, very little. fuck him.

--

i'm hungry, so i misread or skip or whatever. gotta go make dinner. seeya.
Old 04.01.2010, 10:06 PM   #10
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
oh, sorry, misread (i think)

2/3 of the people are currently against netanyahu? good! the motherfucker must be destroyed (politically).

let's see how long his coalition holds. hopefully, very little. fuck him.

--

i'm hungry, so i misread or skip or whatever. gotta go make dinner. seeya.

its not just the Rightists in Israel, the Zionist movement is larger by number and $$$ here in the US, in fact US Zionists are such fanatic warmongers its frightening, they truly compare with any Islamic militant.. its like the Crusades all over again.

I am not anti-Israel, I am just against quite a few recent acts and policies of the Israeli govt and the sentiments spewing out of the Israeli rightists. Palestinians violence is like throwing rocks at a tank compared to what the Israeli govt does to Gaza, West Bank, East Jerusalem, shit even in Egypt/Syria/Lebanon....

I pray for peace and justice above all else but things are as difficult as the US Civil War, when everyone was convinced it was for God and Country..

Old 04.02.2010, 02:34 PM   #11
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
The UK is pretty pissed off with Israel at the mo, resulting in this!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8582518.stm
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.02.2010, 03:00 PM   #12
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
the whole Gaza thing crossed me over into the camp that says Israel is a force for evil in the world. Here's a link to the Goldstone report

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9dqb68

I think it's a pretty fair assessment of the situation, it faults Hamas as well as the IDF, but does explain the massive differences in damage that either side caused
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.03.2010, 04:24 PM   #13
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
the whole Gaza thing crossed me over into the camp that says Israel is a force for evil in the world. Here's a link to the Goldstone report

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9dqb68

I think it's a pretty fair assessment of the situation, it faults Hamas as well as the IDF, but does explain the massive differences in damage that either side caused

unfortunately the US Zionist interest which financially and politically props up the essentially puppet Israel govt (which it would truly be sans US funding in the hundreds of billions of dollars) are the same assholes who backed up the NAZIs under the Brown Bank era.. what an irony eh? That being said, the true evil is not Israel at all, but rather those damned American Zionists..

Old 04.03.2010, 10:16 PM   #14
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
unfortunately the US Zionist interest which financially and politically props up the essentially puppet Israel govt (which it would truly be sans US funding in the hundreds of billions of dollars) are the same assholes who backed up the NAZIs under the Brown Bank era.. what an irony eh? That being said, the true evil is not Israel at all, but rather those damned American Zionists..

I sure see a lot of Americans putting up walls and shooting kids
Old 04.04.2010, 07:58 AM   #15
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
I'm sorry you live in such a fucked up brain, I cannot relate
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.04.2010, 11:57 AM   #16
ilduclo
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove

Oh you are something special, Mr Tio Wally

orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Scar My Tattered Body No More With Your Punishing Dildo Mallet
Old 04.04.2010, 08:16 PM   #17
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
I sure see a lot of Americans putting up walls and shooting kids

no, the Americans just pay for the walls and the bullets and push a hawkish agenda.. my friend, you should learn to always look for the money..

Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove

the size of my brain is irrelevent to the situation in Israel and reality speaks for itself, I don't have to argue anything.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth