Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page The troubles of EUROPE
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.06.2011, 09:01 AM   #21
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
This is partially why I am studying ot become a teacher. I'm gonna create a revolution out of angsty teenagers. and rebuild. When I am Overlord of Earth, I will rule with a titanium fist, durable but light. ANd everyone must offer gifts to me, because I'm awesome.
lol evol
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.07.2011, 02:10 AM   #22
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
so i'm thinking french people are pretentious assholes for laughing at fat unsophisticated americans, next thing i see is a dude in a mustard stained seahawks sweatsuit sticking a whole burger in his mouth with two hands.

i have a feeling that's what i look like to people :?
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.07.2011, 08:07 AM   #23
jonathan
children of satan

jonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by keep poppin pimples
so i'm thinking french people are pretentious assholes for laughing at fat unsophisticated americans, next thing i see is a dude in a mustard stained seahawks sweatsuit sticking a whole burger in his mouth with two hands.

i have a feeling that's what i look like to people :?

this.

Also, while I support your attempts to want to knock big banks for playing with other people's money, you have to understand this is how the banking system has worked for centuries. I'm not saying it's a good system, but you shouldn't act so surprised as deposits help build a capital base, which can then can be invested into other projects. Finance is simply the movement of money from one place to another, or as some ideologues have put, the act of moving money to where it is needed most; interest simply provides the profit motive.

I'm not one to defend the gears of capitalism, by any means, it's just that I think we need to past this whole holy-shit-they're-playing-with-my-livelihood mentality and have more productive conversations.

And regardless of any of the points I have just made, it's also increadibly important to recognize that with the way the global market place is structured at the moment, no matter how big a debt crisis may become, there will always be more credit to save the day, provided of course by China, who is quietly redirecting the forces of finance so that every nation will be indebted to them. Debt peonage on a global scale. It's like what Chase bank does to fat Americans described so eloquently described in the post above.
jonathan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.07.2011, 08:08 AM   #24
jonathan
children of satan

jonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's assesjonathan kicks all y'all's asses
Oh shit, not YOUR attempts keep poppin', but gasts. Sorry for the confusion.
jonathan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.07.2011, 08:32 AM   #25
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
EDIT: oh crap, wrong thread. won't let me delete either. guess I'll have to reply to this thread.

anyway, BANKS? what happened to the paedophiles? pee-doh-files?
Why are there no pedofyles in this thread? (Genteel Death doesn't count)
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.07.2011, 02:42 PM   #26
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokkeherrie
EDIT: oh crap, wrong thread. won't let me delete either. guess I'll have to reply to this thread.

anyway, BANKS? what happened to the paedophiles? pee-doh-files?
Why are there no pedofyles in this thread? (Genteel Death doesn't count)
here are the phedofile
PIG PHEDOFILE MULTINATIONALS
banks + phedofiles

not a day passes or i'm using the word

abuse is abuse
of money of what ever

peoples have enough of sick shit flying around
the last thing they need is money problems
we are here to enjoy the modernday
i am
Old 10.11.2011, 07:57 AM   #27
gast30
invito al cielo

lehman brothers bankrupty is an example of banks that are not going to survive in the modern financial systems

everyting that is non modern can't be compatible with modern financial standards

the modern financial system can't always findout wich systems are manipulated with wrong numbers

like greece did to enter the euro zone
with all the troubles europe have with greece

and there is a difference with europe's financial system and american
wich i think america's is more modern> wallstreet
Old 10.11.2011, 07:59 AM   #28
gast30
invito al cielo

the modern american system
can't work for europe
because europe is more behind in modern
and from fear of this
europes financial markets will suffer long time
till they have similair modern systems
2030 ????? 2050 ?????
Old 10.11.2011, 08:43 AM   #29
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
The CIA are definitely behind the troubles.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.11.2011, 04:59 PM   #30
gast30
invito al cielo

the europeans wanted the cia away from vieuws into european money
Old 10.11.2011, 05:28 PM   #31
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gast30
the modern american system
can't work for europe
because europe is more behind in modern
and from fear of this
europes financial markets will suffer long time
till they have similair modern systems
2030 ????? 2050 ?????

watt?

mike?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.11.2011, 05:51 PM   #32
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Our government resigned today.

The best government we had in 5 last years lasted only a year and a half.

Dark times ahaed.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.11.2011, 06:01 PM   #33
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I was going to start a "The troubles of TEXAS" thread but it was woefully lacking on content.

lol @ u guys!!!!!!
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.11.2011, 06:10 PM   #34
gast30
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
watt?

mike?
i thought the wallstreet game was like gambeling
you can win or loose money
from there

how the big movements go
oil and other resources
gold is now rising in value ect

why you do this????
are you bored of richdom
every human is owner of the world if you ask me
till they die that is
Old 10.11.2011, 08:49 PM   #35
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
I was going to start a "The troubles of TEXAS" thread but it was woefully lacking on content.

lol @ u guys!!!!!!

lol

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.11.2011, 09:04 PM   #36
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
wait, so which kurnukian or kironian or whatever gyro monies have plummeted? i need to know which countries my green dollar will get me the most sex-slave-bang for the buck.

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.12.2011, 11:39 AM   #37
ink.
the end of the ugly

ink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly

lol @ u guys!!!!!!
Worst drivers.
ink. is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.12.2011, 03:18 PM   #38
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ink.
Worst drivers.
I call those "Californians".
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.22.2011, 03:49 PM   #39
gast30
invito al cielo

just to inform you about the latest info of europe
greece gets another round of 8 billion support
still in big debt
some speaking of writing of 40 to 50% of greece's dept
to balance the situation

other senerio greece goes bankroupt
and out of the eurozone
or europe can wait another 3 months what the sitution of greece will be

then in 2012 if this continues bad times are waiting for europe
financially
america, china, europe can all be sinking ships like the titanic

don't worry there is still time enough to play a 3D monopolygame
while the ship is sinking
Old 11.01.2011, 09:04 AM   #40
gast30
invito al cielo

now the stocks are going down in europe and america
because of the minister of greece has suddently decided for a referendum

reality: europe has been working for longer then 3 months to find a balance for greece and his problems
to remeber that greece was not capable for the euro when it got into the euro
because of wrong financial information

they have bought greeces debts to half -50%
and giving greece millions to stay out of bankrupt

and now this??????????????????????????

this is really crazy playing with the future of greece and the other european countries that helped greece

powers that are playing with the future of 852.4 million people

STOP PLAYING WITH THE FUTURE
enough of these old politics and old systems giving problems every 24H

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth