Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page the bono appreciation thread!!!!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.29.2008, 11:46 AM   #1
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
we all love him. we all want to be him.

yep, this thread's ALL ABOUT bono!

the man.

the myth.

the peace-itarian!

what? you say that peace-itarian isn't a real word? well it is, thanks to bono!

so, here's the rules:
  1. play nice (this is about bono. yay!)
  2. post about bono
  3. post bono pictures!
  4. post yr favorite bono stories
  5. 1.2.3. go!go!go!

1. ?????????
  2. bono!
  3. ?????
mission accomplished!!!

floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.29.2008, 11:47 AM   #2
ChocolateJesus
bad moon rising

ChocolateJesus kicks all y'all's assesChocolateJesus kicks all y'all's assesChocolateJesus kicks all y'all's assesChocolateJesus kicks all y'all's assesChocolateJesus kicks all y'all's assesChocolateJesus kicks all y'all's assesChocolateJesus kicks all y'all's assesChocolateJesus kicks all y'all's assesChocolateJesus kicks all y'all's assesChocolateJesus kicks all y'all's assesChocolateJesus kicks all y'all's asses

ChocolateJesus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.29.2008, 11:51 AM   #3
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
ChocoJ, please die in a fire!

this thread is for the REST OF US that love bono!

YAY! let's shop!!!

OMG BONO why the big soled shoes? are you a shorty IRL?
Old 01.29.2008, 11:55 AM   #4
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
He made AL Gore laugh on CSPAN the other day. [remainder of post censored under guise of playing nice]
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.29.2008, 12:12 PM   #5
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
This little girl was going to jump before Bono talked her down. Then they got ice cream.

afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.29.2008, 12:52 PM   #6
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterthefact
This little girl was going to jump before Bono talked her down. Then they got ice cream.

that's a wonderful story! it's even almost as wonderful as nef's new pair of shoes! almost.

my favorite bono story is the one about how when he was but a wee('er) lad, his parents made him go church. he was so incited over this degradation, that he penned the song "Sunday, Bloody Sunday".

it was also during this impressionable time that bono discovered his fondness for eating small black children!

Old 01.29.2008, 01:01 PM   #7
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses

Bono used to be partnered with an amazon woman. They sang in brightl;y colored outfits. He died in a tragic skiing accident. The Edge was very sad, so he became an "intern"

Old 01.29.2008, 01:03 PM   #8
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Ha ha. You said, "Bono."
Old 01.29.2008, 01:07 PM   #9
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

File Under: SCAREY, BUT TRUE!

In the middle of the Dark Ages, Europe’s population lived in very real fear of bono. The signs that were used to determine whether or not someone was a bono included:

-hairy hands or feet

-height extending soles

-small and pointed ears that were generally sited quite low and towards the back of the head

-thick eyebrows that meet in the middle

-protruding teeth

-red tinged, curled fingernails

-long third fingers

-breath that smells like small black children.

-persons who drank at a bono watering hole.

-persons who ate bonos or their brains

-persons who were killed by bonos.

Hollywood has helped to add a few characteristics of its own to the legend of bono. Many bono films suggest that a full new moon is the trigger for a person to change into the bono. There is also the suggestion that a bono bite may turn someone into a bono.
Old 01.29.2008, 01:14 PM   #10
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
cher. still fuckable at 60?

here she is with a guy who could not even begin to get wood from her, in 1975, two years after I was born

at the oscars thorugh the years

bono still wants her. she is a foot taller than his leprechaun ass
Old 01.29.2008, 01:16 PM   #11
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
Bono goes way back, and he has played a much larger role in history than any could have imagined...

Old 01.29.2008, 01:19 PM   #12
afterthefact
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
cher. still fuckable at 60?

here she is with a guy who could not even begin to get wood from her, in 1975, two years after I was born

at the oscars thorugh the years

bono still wants her. she is a foot taller than his leprechaun ass

I've never had anything against Cher, minus her horrible music, especially of late. I had a simultaneous crush on her and Winona Ryder in Mermaids when I was little.
Old 01.29.2008, 01:22 PM   #13
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Old 01.29.2008, 01:22 PM   #14
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Old 01.29.2008, 01:24 PM   #15
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Old 01.29.2008, 01:24 PM   #16
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

look at this dipshit

Old 01.29.2008, 01:25 PM   #17
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

HA HA!

you poor fools have no idea that cher is ACTUALLY bono in drag.

all it took was:
  • a wig
  • some really big shoes
  • lots of makeup.
and bono has fooled yr tinkie winkies into flag-pole positions with his crossdressing skillz!

do you BEEELIEVEE? I do.
Old 01.29.2008, 01:27 PM   #19
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
look!

you have a myspace
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.29.2008, 01:28 PM   #20
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

because you cannot resist BONO! and his MULLET!'

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth