Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Post a Picture of Yourself
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.01.2015, 12:41 PM   #36621
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Acid is for kids.. its cool when you're an adult but the developed brain doesn't enjoy it as much as the less mature brain. For me, its the duration that gets me.. 10-18 hours is just too much.. if it were 3-6 like mushrooms cool, but on acid 3-6 hours is just the introduction phase.. there are hours still to go

Do you not enjoy it because you're older or because you took it too many times when you were younger?

I know a surprising (actually surprising) amount of people over thirty who take acid on the reg (a few times/year) and do so because they thoroughly enjoy it.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.01.2015, 02:03 PM   #36622
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
Do you not enjoy it because you're older or because you took it too many times when you were younger?

I know a surprising (actually surprising) amount of people over thirty who take acid on the reg (a few times/year) and do so because they thoroughly enjoy it.

oh maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannn......

i spend a day with 2 friends i know since a kid but probably dont know them that well?
this one.. we were talking about various stuff, i so not agreed with him at almost everything
drugs - was saying that i wish i could try LSD and many other things
he was questioning WHY? since you are that old anymore why the need.
fixing your tits- HE: why should a woman over some age (40-50-60) fix her tits, since they arent in any use anymore!?
I MEAN CMON DUDE...
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.01.2015, 02:45 PM   #36623
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

I don't "enjoy" it because its too strong and overpowering. Hey, i get it, a lot of people on their 30s do coke too, but personally i think hard drugs is kid shit

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.02.2015, 04:55 AM   #36624
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
During my last DJ-gig

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.02.2015, 09:08 AM   #36625
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
oh maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannn......

i spend a day with 2 friends i know since a kid but probably dont know them that well?
this one.. we were talking about various stuff, i so not agreed with him at almost everything
drugs - was saying that i wish i could try LSD and many other things
he was questioning WHY? since you are that old anymore why the need.
fixing your tits- HE: why should a woman over some age (40-50-60) fix her tits, since they arent in any use anymore!?
I MEAN CMON DUDE...

Well, next time you come to London....
Old 08.02.2015, 09:13 AM   #36626
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Quote:
I don't "enjoy" it because its too strong and overpowering. Hey, i get it, a lot of people on their 30s do coke too, but personally i think hard drugs is kid shit

Yeah, i understand that the time commitment is makes it a bigger deal. But what do you mean by hard drugs and the insinuation that other drugs are more appropriate for adults?
Old 08.06.2015, 01:17 PM   #36627
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Howdy!

Old 08.28.2015, 08:10 PM   #36628
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
This one's for Genteel Death. How you call your lover boy?

Old 08.28.2015, 11:21 PM   #36629
the end of the ugly

guest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's asses
do you actually think you're well dressed?

guest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.29.2015, 07:44 AM   #36630
gmku
invito al cielo

Ha ha, are you kidding?! Good God, no, man--how boring. I think I am "dressed," however, which is more than I can say for 90 percent of the population these days, unless you count pajamas, sweat pants, and Steelers sweatshirts as "dressed."

And since you ask, I feel compelled to give you a fuller answer. I am not well-dressed, at least, as an objective or as my normal mode of operating. I do feel, however, that I have style. There is a big difference between well-dressed and having style, and while one can do both, I tend to WANT the latter over the former. Here's why: Style requires versatility, consistency, and appreciation, and it can be challenging. It often pushes the boundaries of what we consider classic and timeless dressing, even the boundaries of being "well dressed," as you so simply put it. This is also what separates style from fashion. Fashion can be confrontational for the sake of it, fashion can push boundaries that do not need to be pushed, and it can be both fully fantastic and brutishly awful. I don't like fashion. I do like style, which, in my case, is based mainly in American "trad" or early Ivy League and some prep.

SO... well dressed. Nah. That doesn't matter to me much. The well-dressed man is often in the same attire, day in and day out, safely wearing the conventional and the inoffensive. I am not that man. Some of my outfits are "safer" and more conventional than others. Some are complete failures, because I take risks, and yes, I am the first to admit it, I don't always know what the hell I'm doing. But therein lies all the fun. I wonder how much fun the "well-dressed" man has?
Old 08.29.2015, 08:14 AM   #36631
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
I like the way gmku dresses.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.29.2015, 09:54 AM   #36632
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
This one's for Genteel Death. How you call your lover boy?

dig that coast so hard.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.29.2015, 10:14 AM   #36633
gmku
invito al cielo

That coat gets more comments than anything I wear. My wife dislikes it, but out in the world, I actually get compliments on it. True story: I was wearing it this week, as shown in pic above, and a college girl walking down the street turned from talking with her friend to smile at me and say, "Sweet blazer!" I'll live on that moment for the next 10 years!

I wore it the next day and a bank teller told me she liked my "style... especially that jacket."

It's by a brand I'd never heard of. E.J. Peake, but I've researched it, and apparently it was either a department store or a men's store, now defunct, most robust in the 1960s. This jacket is a two-button sack cut (meaning undarted) from around 1965. Three-button sack cuts, where the third top button is hidden under a lapel that rolls, were very common in the 1960s, but the two-button sack is a bit of a rarity and rather sought after by people like me who are into the old Ivy style. It has this cool silk lining with medallion imprints, a kind of sport coat lining that was common back then, hardly seen now. The fit is spot on, neither too tailored looking nor too boxy, and it's in perfect condition, as if it came right off the store rack--not bad for something that's almost as old as I am. I wear the heckfire out of it.

I bought it from a vintage consignment shop for about $30--probably what it retailed for in 1965!
Old 09.01.2015, 05:54 PM   #36634
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
That moment you realize you dress like Eric Matthews

Old 09.01.2015, 07:31 PM   #36635
tw2113
expwy. to yr skull

tw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
That moment you realize you dress like Eric Matthews

Would you rather dress like Corey?
Old 09.01.2015, 07:35 PM   #36636
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Or even worse Mr Turner

Old 09.26.2015, 08:25 PM   #36637
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Old 09.30.2015, 06:16 AM   #36638
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses

repost. it's me with mah aminals.
Old 09.30.2015, 06:17 AM   #36639
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Quote:

a diamond upside down is a pussy!
Old 09.30.2015, 08:28 AM   #36640
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

The shrooms are "softer" in a way, they ease up softer, and they allow you to sleep after 3-4 hours, and you sleep well.

LSd is more hard edged, comes in several different stages, and will keep you awake for 6-10 hours, depending on dose, and quality. adulterated LSD brings bad headaches, teeth grinding, anxiety and makes it very hard to sleep afterwards. Oh, and you sweat while you sleep it off..... acid sweats!
1332173217821822182918301831 1832 1833183418351842 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth