Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Dudes Only: You were dumped because...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: You were dumped because...
Your dick was too big length wise 2 7.69%
Your dick was too big girth wise 2 7.69%
Your dick was too small length wise 1 3.85%
Your dick was too small girth wise 1 3.85%
Your dick was totally cool, chick's insane 11 42.31%
Your dick was the USS Enterprise 3 11.54%
Your dick was the Millenium Falcon 5 19.23%
Your dick was Suchfriends 3 11.54%
Your dick was Bali 2 7.69%
Your dick was a vagina 5 19.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08.26.2009, 10:40 PM   #61
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I'm not dressing up like Freddie Mercury for you either, if that's what yr asking.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.26.2009, 10:40 PM   #62
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
Prease? :3
terriblecanyons is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.26.2009, 10:49 PM   #63
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
you ask so nicely.

I mean, fuck that shit!

I'd make the most disgusting looking Freddie Mercury on the planet. and although taking that title is tempting, I couldn't possibly.
Old 08.26.2009, 10:51 PM   #64
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
Just wear the one-piece argyle jumpsuit.
terriblecanyons is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.26.2009, 10:55 PM   #65
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

I'll start looking for one tomorrow.

right now, I think we should look at some poll results:

Your dick was too big length wise hevusa
Your dick was too big girth wise This Is Not Here
Your dick was totally cool, chick's insane !@#$%!, floatingslowly, gmku, jon boy, Sonic Youth 37, TheDom, Trasher02
Your dick was the USS Enterprise joe11121, Rob Instigator
Your dick was the Millenium Falcon SpectralJulianIsNotDead, TheFoxBen
Your dick was Bali sonic sphere
Your dick was a vagina evolove, Satan
Your dick was Suchfriends EVOLghost

^^^ WUT?
Old 08.27.2009, 06:25 AM   #66
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
i would be jubilant if queen got erased from history
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.27.2009, 09:46 AM   #67
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
yeah like what would happen if a space captain landed on a planet where it was the same as ancient greece?

yeah like what would happen if a space captain landed on a planet where the same as the wild west?

yeah like what would happen if a space captain landed on a planet where it was the same as the 1930s (or was that a TNG holodeck episode?)

yeah like what would happen if a space captain landed on a planet where it was still medieval times? -i may have imagined this one, or more likely it's a holodeck episode that i haven't seen

yeah like what would happen if a space captain landed on a planet where it was the same as ancient rome?

yeah like what would happen if a space captain landed on a planet where all the aliens looked like humans but with really wide open eyes and green skin?

yeah like what would happen if a space captain landed on a planet where he had to fight as a gladiator?

yeah like what would happen if a space captain landed on a planet where all the aliens looked gross and evil but were actually docile and friendly?

yeah like what would happen if a space captain landed on a planet where there was a really hot chick the captain fell in love with but then he had to leave the planet without her because it was his duty?

yeah like what would happen if a space captain landed on a planet where there's a tribe of really hot chicks who try to kidnap the captain so they can breed with hime and then sacrifice him?

i just almost done the first 2 seasons of the original star trek series and i'm happy to report that none of the episodes you conjure up are displayed there.

there are some related topics-- e.g. the gladiator one you mention. the whole thing is set up by these 3 bored aliens who evolved into brains alone and lacking a body spend their time raising slaves and gambling. and kirk gambles with them to free the slaves and save his own ass. it's not about "fighting as a gladiator", it's about the bored rich who have nothing to do except gamble with other people's lives, and about using your wits to get out of a shit situation (kind of like your friend dr. who). which definitely beats using "the force", whatever the fuck that is.

there was another where they go to a planet where these spores make everyone mellow and they spend their time chilling out and having sex instead of working. even spock is under the influence and gets with this chick-- it's spock, not the captain, by the way. kirk fucks it all up by discovering that anger breaks the spore's influence on the mind and pisses them all off until they realize that they need to get out of their planet and be miserable workaholics elsewhere. which is kind of hilarious-- but this was the 60s and i suppose the writers didn't like hippies. at the end spock sez that for the first time in his life (he has very suppressed emotions as you might recall) he was happy.

the theme of abandoning happiness for your duty, regardless, is an adult one-- children do not understand this because they have no responsibilities. children prefer the simple theme of good vs. evil and shitty magic "force".

regarding TNG, i've never been interested in that thing.

in any case, i'm glad you've never been a writer for this show, it would have been a total turd with those scenarios outlined above!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.27.2009, 09:51 AM   #68
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
I thought talking about your breakups was just a chick thing.
Old 08.27.2009, 10:00 AM   #69
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
I thought talking about your breakups was just a chick thing.

chick was INSANE!!!
Old 08.27.2009, 10:01 AM   #70
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
it would have been a total turd with those scenarios outlined above!

keep watching. t&b was pretty spot on.

it's hard to compare star wars and star trek though. they come from two different eras and although they are both set in space, the themes are too different.

it doesn't really matter, Battlestar Galactica is better than both of them AND it has some of the hottest women ever to grace the screen.
Old 08.27.2009, 10:05 AM   #71
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
keep watching. t&b was pretty spot on.

reducing "the gamesters of triskelion" to "the one where the captain has to be a gladiator" is far from spot on-- it's a trivial and topical reference that completely misses the point of the show or its place in 60s culture.

then again, there are many ways to watch the same things.
Old 08.27.2009, 10:08 AM   #72
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

yeah like what would happen if space hamsters got inside a spaceship and started fucking and fucking and fucking and fucking, but they were just so cute, you couldn't step on them and crush their tiny headless bodies?

ps: yr naming actual episodes now. not even obi wan could save you!
Old 08.27.2009, 10:09 AM   #73
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
rules supreme
Old 08.27.2009, 10:12 AM   #74
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
yeah like what would happen if space hamsters got inside a spaceship and started fucking and fucking and fucking and fucking but they were just so cute, you couldn't step on them and crush their tiny headless bodies?
that was fucking hilarious. they made a noise that soothed humans. and they were used by a klingon agent to sabotage the grain that would help colonize the disputed planet. there was a cold war with the klingons-- like with the soviets at a time. ah, paranoid times!

so it's not about "space hamsters"-- they are just a plot device. but sure, biological weapons...
Old 08.27.2009, 10:14 AM   #75
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

more (this from wikipedia)

"Tribbles" was originally intended to be a serious take on the introduction of alien species to predator-free environments, as had happened with rabbits in Australia. Gerrold said he wanted to show how something that looked cute, fuzzy and adorable could be quite dangerous.

---

see? we all know one like that
Old 08.27.2009, 10:18 AM   #76
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

c'mon now, SAY it. "The Trouble with Tribbles". I know you wanna.

Old 08.27.2009, 10:21 AM   #77
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
star trek rules.
Old 08.27.2009, 10:22 AM   #78
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
c'mon now, SAY it. "The Trouble with Tribbles". I know you wanna.

i do! the trouble with tribbles.

or after scotty beams them to the klingon ship-- they will be no tribble at all.

there-- i'm letting it all hang out

Old 08.27.2009, 10:27 AM   #79
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

star trek, late 60's, one of the first hour long dramas on US tv to show inter-racial cast, and to include multi-nationalities. First interracial on-screen kiss.
first TV show to be brought back from cancellation due to overwhelming fan response write-in. even after final cancellation, had a dope cartoon made with all the live action actors doing voice overs.

star wars, mid 70's, strictly crack ass white until lando calrrissian shows up in the middle of the second movie. all the bad guys are British, cuz we know how evil THEY are. the bad guys are imperialistic, and totalitarian. the good guys are monarchistic. If the "queen" and "king" of naboo are elected, as stated in the second series of flicks, then why is Leia a "princess?" where exactly are they in the end of the first movie where she gives two guys medals, and not others like wedge and the dead (posthumous medals?)

why can't I get enough coffee??????

jabber jabber
just me babbling
Old 08.27.2009, 10:28 AM   #80
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
star trek rules.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth