Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old Today, 02:02 PM   #7121
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
idiotic illiterates can't read a basic tweet for comprehension, and yet are allowed to write and publish "articles" on the internet

then the rest of us get to make fun of their stupidity and their fake christian "values"

we get to call them lying pieces of shit

that's freedom of speech at work

this board is even equipped with an appropriate emoji for it

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old Today, 02:43 PM   #7122
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
idiotic illiterates can't read a basic tweet for comprehension

So what IS she saying, then?
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old Today, 02:45 PM   #7123
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses

Quote:
idiotic illiterates can't read a basic tweet for comprehension, and yet are allowed to write and publish "articles" on the internet

then the rest of us get to make fun of their stupidity and their fake christian "values"

we get to call them lying pieces of shit

that's freedom of speech at work

this board is even equipped with an appropriate emoji for it

אש זרה

A Friend Of The Devil Is A Friend Of Mine
If I Get Home Before Daylight
I Just Might Get Some Sleep Tonight - GD

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old Today, 02:47 PM   #7124
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
So what IS she saying, then?
she’s saying to have some remembrance and compassion from fathers who are separated from their children by some circumstance beyond their control

who doesn’t get that, except on purpose, or post-lobotomy?
Old Today, 03:30 PM   #7125
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Austria shuts down seven mosques in what it says is ‘just the beginning’ of a crackdown

אש זרה

A Friend Of The Devil Is A Friend Of Mine
If I Get Home Before Daylight
I Just Might Get Some Sleep Tonight - GD

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old Today, 03:43 PM   #7126
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
she’s saying to have some remembrance and compassion from fathers who are separated from their children by some circumstance beyond their control

who doesn’t get that, except on purpose, or post-lobotomy?

Old Today, 03:45 PM   #7127
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
Bad news for Manafort. SCOTUS 7-2 to allow States to prosecute for same crime as Feds, allowing a state and the federal government to each prosecute an individual for the same action if it violates both state and federal laws.

The SCOTUS has held the Constitution's double jeopardy clause allows states and the federal government to prosecute an individual for the same offense saying, "Where there are two sovereigns, there are two laws and two 'offences.'"

Justices Ginsburg and Gorsuch dissented.

takes care of the Trimppardon ® issue.
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old Today, 03:51 PM   #7128
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:

i might be the lobotomized one now cuz im not getting what you mean by the photo

....oh it moves!

nice

i like her

watch here how she interrogates a turd:

https://youtu.be/bHd_UlebyoM
Old Today, 05:49 PM   #7129
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

THE MAOISM OF DONALD TRUMP

https://www.newyorker.com/news/daily...f-donald-trump
Old Today, 06:15 PM   #7130
demonrail666
invito al cielo

I've heard Trump referred to as an Accelerationist, too, but I don't quite see why.
Old Today, 06:18 PM   #7131
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
I've heard Trump referred to as an Accelerationist, too, but I don't quite see why.
he’s a catch-all turd of all trades
307347354355356 357
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth