Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page The Mighty Football Thread
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.13.2008, 03:54 PM   #221
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
oh yeh, jenas.... a total bottler, he shat himself like no other player can!
Old 03.14.2008, 08:06 AM   #222
Florya
expwy. to yr skull

Florya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's asses
So, for those of us left in a European competition.......

What do you make of the Champions League draw?
We got Liverpool which is a bit of a worry - they always seem to pull out great performances in European games.

listening mirror @ Soundcloud http://soundcloud.com/listening-mirror

Florya is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.14.2008, 08:06 PM   #223
Death & the Maiden
expwy. to yr skull

Death & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard sucka
Liverpool will easily beat Arsenal, and then in the semi final they will only just beat Chelsea, and in the final they will have a very close game against Barcelona.
Death & the Maiden is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.20.2008, 01:42 PM   #224
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Just seen the highlights of Spurs v Chelsea, what a game it looked. Ive not seen the Cashley Cole tackle yet, but leaving that aside Keanes goal was amazing and if Chelsea win the league by a point they have Cudicini to thank for that amazing save from Berbatov.
Incidentally, Berbatovs goal made Terry look like Titus Bramble, what happened to him there?

edit: Ive just seen the Cole tackle, it should be a red but to be fair to the vomit-loving scamp i think it wasnt as bad as the Eduardo one

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.08.2008, 03:41 PM   #225
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
What a brilliant match tonight.
I almost feel sorry for the Arsenal, they didnt dive cheat or whine, and they were tremendous in the first half hour. I do hope Walcotts amazing run doesnt get forgotten because they lost, it was so good i stood up and applauded even though i was watching the match on my own.

Old 04.08.2008, 03:48 PM   #226
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by the ikara cult
What a brilliant match tonight.
I almost feel sorry for the Arsenal.......

nah, fuck em! its great to see them falling apart so easily! true wlcott was great but still! how is senderos on a football team, he is dreadful!

as for the spurs chelski game, it wss a cracker! cmon bolton on saturday, take some points off the hammers and help the tottenham creep closer!
Old 04.08.2008, 03:54 PM   #227
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAULYBEE2656
nah, fuck em! its great to see them falling apart so easily! true wlcott was great but still! how is senderos on a football team, he is dreadful!

as for the spurs chelski game, it wss a cracker! cmon bolton on saturday, take some points off the hammers and help the tottenham creep closer!

Oh come on, our season has been over since losing to PSV!
But the game tonight was magnificent, lets hope Liverpool go all the way again. Bollocks to Chelea id rather see them lose.

Old 04.09.2008, 06:59 AM   #228
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

ha yeah our season is over but we still can make the top half of the premiership. to be beaten by the hammers isnt really acceptable. you gotta have something to shout about!!
Old 04.30.2008, 02:59 PM   #229
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
uff.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.30.2008, 04:38 PM   #230
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
uff.

Expect sonicl here soon, gloating. All I can say is that Pat Lampard's satanic ghost somehow posessed the referee in the extra time- his decisions were all over the place! Also, what the fuck, I believe I saw Chelsea fans doing 'diving' signs to Rafa Benitez? Chelsea dive more than fucking frogmen. I think pre-cum has more brain cells than Chelsea fans do sometimes.

Uff indeed.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.01.2008, 08:32 AM   #231
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

what a shit final its gonna be! shame on the pool, i would have love to see em sticking it to fergie in mosow but they were beaten well and good tho. chelski manyou final, its got drudgery of a nil nil all over it!
Old 05.10.2008, 03:37 AM   #232
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

final day of the league... which way will it go.... personally it makes no difference to me but im sure there is a few japanese and russian fans here
Old 05.10.2008, 04:05 PM   #233
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Well, Pauly, old chap, time to forget about all that Chelski or Man U nonsense. when the real battle will be for who gets that prestigious tenth spot between my lot (West Ham) and yours (Spuds). Mid-table mediocrity, doncha just love it?

We've got Villa and you've got Liverpool, so I can see us both losing - And although that'll give us tenth it won't be much to celebrate, either way.

Roll on next season. This one bored the fuck out of me, to be honest.

If i had to choose between Chelsea and Man Utd, I'd def go for Man Utd. Could never stand Chelsea; any team that has Fat Frank wobbling around for them is always gonna be hated in East London, regardless of Abramovich's billions.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.11.2008, 04:05 PM   #234
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
OK then, so that's that then. I suppose Man U deserve the title. I'd definitely say that over the season they were the most impressive side. A bit disappointed with the relegations. Would've preferred to see Bolton, Fulham and Wigan get dropped rather than Reading, Birmingham and poor ol' Derby.

Liverpool have shown that under Rafa they'll never be serious contenders for the Prem title.

I suppose the surprise package of the season was Portsmouth, but I put that largely down to Redknapp getting lucky with some interesting signings (Kanu, Campbell).

West Ham I thought did well to stay top ten, considering the outrageous injury list they had.

Would like to see Newcastle rejuvinate even more next season under Keegan. After a dodgy start, he came good at the end.

The weirdest team of the season had to be Man City (who I have a real soft spot for, for some reason). I was as dubious as anyone about the appointment of Sven, but in the first half of the season they were awesome. Then they just collapsed. No team goes down 8-1 unless there's serious problems in the back room. I fear for their future under their new owner.

Manager of the season: David Moyes
Player of the season: Christiano Ronaldo/David James
Team of the Season: Everton
Flop Manager of the Season: Sam Allerdyce
Flop Player of the Season: Philippe Senderos
Flop Team of the Season: Bolton
Old 05.17.2008, 02:14 AM   #235
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

Come on the Welsh

Old 05.17.2008, 06:52 AM   #236
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

Manager of the season: David Moyes agreed
Player of the season: Christiano Ronaldo
Team of the Season: has to be man u but everton are a good call
Flop Manager of the Season: derby manager
Flop Player of the Season: Philippe Senderos with fucking bells on!!!!!
Flop Team of the Season: derby!

cmon the welsh for wembley but yknow.. id love to see the minnows beat the premiership but i would equally like to see david james and jermaine defoe grab a medal.. i am total neutral here and just gonna sit back and watch it.... i reckon 2 all after the 90 and cardiff will grab a final minute winner in e.t.
Old 05.17.2008, 07:37 AM   #237
demonrail666
invito al cielo

A bit cheesed of a welsh team are allowed to play in the English league and all that, just seems wrong. Saying that, i'll always support the underdog in the FA Cup if I can be neutral about it. David James getting a medal would be a good thing though, can't say the same thing about Defoe - horrible little cunt IMO.

I suppose in real terms Derby were the flops of the season, I just think as a team coming up, they're not expected to do much. Bolton though were looking steady for Europe the past couple of seasons, then meltdown central. Not that i'm bothered - a horrible team.
Old 05.17.2008, 07:42 AM   #238
Florya
expwy. to yr skull

Florya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
A bit cheesed of a welsh team are allowed to play in the English league and all that, just seems wrong.

Well said.

listening mirror @ Soundcloud http://soundcloud.com/listening-mirror

Florya is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.17.2008, 07:48 AM   #239
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAULYBEE2656
Manager of the season: Me
Player of the season: Me
Team of the Season: Should have listened to me
Flop Manager of the Season: Paulybee
Flop Player of the Season: Philippe Senderos, no arguements
Flop Team of the Season: Liverpool

cmon the welsh for wembley but yknow.. id love to see the minnows beat the premiership but i would equally like to see david james and jermaine defoe grab a medal.. i am total neutral here and just gonna sit back and watch it.... i reckon 2 all after the 90 and cardiff will grab a final minute winner in e.t.

revisionism

Old 05.17.2008, 07:55 AM   #240
demonrail666
invito al cielo

I miss the really long build up you used to get on Grandstand in the 80s. Cameras on the team buses, meet the wives, Jimmy Tarbuck wearing a Pringle rollneck. It seemed to start at about 10.00 in the morning and was like christmas without the presents.
91011 12 1314152262112512 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth