Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page for the Aliens among us
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.05.2012, 08:09 PM   #21
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
use to think it was all whining and lack of motivation on yr part but now i really believe you can't find a cool girl.

i do feel sorry for you.
c'mon
you are creating a fantasy to be able to continue your life

you are imagining something to feel better then me

you are imagining a truth that makes YOU feel comfortable

if you don't know me
how can you feel sorry for me?

do you feel sorry for everyone who don't put penis in vagina?
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.05.2012, 08:21 PM   #22
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
i don't join

i don't join people that abuse and rape

before you a good awake

someone sells her/his body for a mobile phone
someone sells her/his body for 10$
someone sells her/his body for a shot of herione crack or coke

no, thanks

peace and love = peace and love

i don't join sick people

i don't care how much sapians there are like that
3 billion, 7 billion

i have my brain
i'm a modern human
i live in the modern world
my home
Old 10.05.2012, 08:26 PM   #23
gast30
invito al cielo

if cool girls can't reach the modern world
no problem

if i'm there
that is what counts for me

i live my life for ME
not for another animal
Old 10.06.2012, 03:12 AM   #24
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses

Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.06.2012, 10:29 AM   #25
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Gast, would you make the fuck, with an alien, if she asked you too? What if she were also made of anime? Would you? Could you??

floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.06.2012, 01:30 PM   #26
gast30
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
Gast, would you make the fuck, with an alien, if she asked you too? What if she were also made of anime? Would you? Could you??

lol, i was thinking, flowty you make me think of these questions
why the fuck should i even think of that
still funny

the answer is no

you know what the fuck it is

i can only be with a girl if she has the right intelligence to come along in my parallel universe

what you think people with an IQ of 180 are gonna find a date in 5 seconds?

the downside sides of high IQ

the higher the IQ
the higher the loneliness

shoud we cry about this?

FUCK NO

let's have mad fun

it is weekend
Old 10.06.2012, 02:04 PM   #27
gast30
invito al cielo

there is no reason to fuck off

1. i'm not gonna steal your girlfriend

2. i'm not gonna steal your job

and 3. i'm not gonna steal your car

you don't need to take mediction for those 3
and for my spellings mistakes

your last strong hold to discriminate people

open up to people
don't discriminate people

you would like to 'feel' welcome
guess what?
other peoples too

or go live on your island where everyone spells english correctly and post highly interesting things every 5 seconds
Old 10.06.2012, 02:06 PM   #28
gast30
invito al cielo

when you have had a car accident and you have heavy braindamage and can't spell correctly
i will remind you of your post murder99
Old 10.06.2012, 02:44 PM   #29
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gast30
there is no reason to fuck off

1. i'm not gonna steal your girlfriend

2. i'm not gonna steal your job

and 3. i'm not gonna steal your car

you don't need to take mediction for those 3
and for my spellings mistakes

your last strong hold to discriminate people

open up to people
don't discriminate people

you would like to 'feel' welcome
guess what?
other peoples too

or go live on your island where everyone spells english correctly and post highly interesting things every 5 seconds

And yet you're discriminating against people who might not have as high an IQ as your supposed 180.

And get over yourself.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.06.2012, 03:08 PM   #30
gast30
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
And yet you're discriminating against people who might not have as high an IQ as your supposed 180.

And get over yourself.
i don't dicriminate
the question was with who i would have for a girlfriend, love relation as they call it, or real love relation
to make an extra difference of people who have a relationship because of financial reasons
that is an economic relationship
and people who are afraid of beeing alone
that is a fear realionships

i have to discriminate people with a lower IQ "in a relationship" because
it would be called abuse if i would have a relationship with someone who has the IQ level of a child

cause i can control and manipulate them
make them believe what i want
let them eat out of my hand like they are some pet

and that would be the wrong use of IQ
that is also an abuse

and i didn't say I had an IQ of 180
i said what for the people with very high IQ like 180

if you have more IQ you also have the responsibility to use it correct
and not abuse it

i am personnaly correct in these things

i live this way in reality

it is not a talk-lifestyle
Old 10.06.2012, 03:10 PM   #31
gast30
invito al cielo

so i don't want anymore negativity from people who have nothing to do on this saterday night and come cry'ing here

spell things correctly
go fuck yourself
get over yourself

look

look at things a bit more positivly if you can
i say this in a friendly way

so be happy i do this
or go fuck yourself
Old 10.07.2012, 12:57 AM   #32
LimitlessLovingCasper
bad moon rising

LimitlessLovingCasper kicks all y'all's assesLimitlessLovingCasper kicks all y'all's assesLimitlessLovingCasper kicks all y'all's assesLimitlessLovingCasper kicks all y'all's assesLimitlessLovingCasper kicks all y'all's assesLimitlessLovingCasper kicks all y'all's assesLimitlessLovingCasper kicks all y'all's assesLimitlessLovingCasper kicks all y'all's assesLimitlessLovingCasper kicks all y'all's assesLimitlessLovingCasper kicks all y'all's assesLimitlessLovingCasper kicks all y'all's asses
---

congrats.
LimitlessLovingCasper is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.07.2012, 06:50 AM   #33
gast30
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitlessLovingCasper
Gast theres no need to argue with someone at a forum
you are right and it is a nice that you say this

i was thinking this morning what shaped me
that is also the reason why i'm here is
because i liked music, music that was for 90% comming from america

i'm more an american music orientaded person

i'm just fysicly walking around here in europe

once i was walking around in europe where there were no mobile phones, no internet

that belongs to the past
i can understand that new things create fear
carl gustaf jung mentioned this fear of the new/unknown in his book of psycho analytics of the dreams

this fear i think is the basic reason that europeans not develloped towards cosmopolitans
open to the world

the europeans where victims of extremist/terroristic propaganda once again

and i lived in this europe
opened myself to the modernworld
did not have fears

people with fears are the alians of the modernworld
they live in the past
propaganda machines tapped into their emotions and manipulated them
a machinery of hate propaganda
brought europe back to 1940

this is not 1940
today is europe at the end of 2012

everywhere you go on this planet
you have a sort of talibanisation
people that move away from freedom

they don't want to be free
they want to control people
they want to chain people
they are powersick in their minds
looking for people who they can chain
looking for people who they can control and slave to their standards of life

the only thing these european taliban has in common is FEAR

it is the FEAR they share, the fear they exploit to have an income through politics, a sad showoff of apes who have a low IQ
the alians of the modern world

-gast30 7 october 2012
Old 10.07.2012, 07:23 AM   #34
gast30
invito al cielo

i hope i could explain a bit why EUROPEANS ARE NOT COSMOPOLITANS
so if you visit europe or come to live in europe
that you know what is going on in here in europe
Old 10.07.2012, 07:31 AM   #35
gast30
invito al cielo

now i don't want to think too much of europeans
it brings me down to see their sad situation, history
their norrowminded lives and all their shit that makes them believe that they are the apes that are the center of the world

jesus christ
i would start to learn time reading in the european schools
and a correct vieuw of the history of europe from 1945 to 2012

can be that europeans want to keep european citizens stupid
like they did in the past
europe wants to create alians
Old 10.07.2012, 10:48 AM   #36
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
To be fair to gast, he doesn't argue with people on a forum at all. He is regularly attacked and defends himself. If you don't wanna read, just shut the fuck up and move on.
Old 10.07.2012, 11:30 AM   #37
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
You gotta find a smart chick. Smart guys who date dumb girls do so to control them. Fuck that shit. Especially if she is an alien.
Old 10.07.2012, 11:56 AM   #38
gast30
invito al cielo

genteel death: -To be fair to gast, he doesn't argue with people on a forum at all. He is regularly attacked and defends himself. If you don't wanna read, just shut the fuck up and move on.

this made me feel sad about the life of gast
gast that is 90% of his time bizzy with worlddomination
and in real life failing in all winddirections, no piece of luck on his way
no sunshine given to gast
all believe he should live in the depts of hell and never come out of it
like the thruth of DNA
of what we are

and gast comes back to the surface with the latest new ways to control the world
give the WIN to the young kids for HE is their King The Satellite King
the world where the childeren have won from the older people

rob instigator:-You gotta find a smart chick. Smart guys who date dumb girls do so to control them. Fuck that shit. Especially if she is an alien.

today i seen a beautifull cool girl who can live with me
i like her , she can know that , even if i didn't speak to her
maybe i never see her again
and maybe i will meet her and we can start to live a cool life together
Old 10.07.2012, 11:59 AM   #39
gast30
invito al cielo

it is true rob
smart guys date dumb girls to control them
Old 10.07.2012, 12:05 PM   #40
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Shut up.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth