Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page the old haunts
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.08.2008, 12:12 PM   #1
uhler
invito al cielo

uhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's asses
anyone like them? they came out with a new record today. tobi vail is the drummer if that matters to anyone. they are also on tour but, once again, i will miss a band i want to see by less than a month before i move to brooklyn. they, of course, are not coming to florida.
uhler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.09.2008, 12:21 AM   #2
uhler
invito al cielo

uhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's asses
no one has heard of them or gave them a listen? i think they are one of the better new(er) bands out (i'm not saying that cause i'm in love with tobi vail either). then again, i rarely listen to new bands so maybe that's why i think they are.
Old 04.10.2008, 12:04 PM   #3
luckynumber9
bad moon rising

luckynumber9 cold hard suckaluckynumber9 cold hard suckaluckynumber9 cold hard suckaluckynumber9 cold hard suckaluckynumber9 cold hard suckaluckynumber9 cold hard suckaluckynumber9 cold hard suckaluckynumber9 cold hard suckaluckynumber9 cold hard suckaluckynumber9 cold hard suckaluckynumber9 cold hard sucka
I like the Old Haunts! I bought their last album Fuel on Fire on vinyl at the show your signature pic is from. I haven't picked up the new album yet, but since they're on tour again I'll probably just wait and buy it at their show. Sorry you won't be able to see them.

and we looked
and we passed
through the hallway of shatterproof glass
luckynumber9 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.10.2008, 12:08 PM   #4
uhler
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckynumber9
I like the Old Haunts! I bought their last album Fuel on Fire on vinyl at the show your signature pic is from. I haven't picked up the new album yet, but since they're on tour again I'll probably just wait and buy it at their show. Sorry you won't be able to see them.

yeah it sucks. i would so get tobi vail to sign my frumpies cd.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth