Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page SY internet store
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.11.2006, 10:58 PM   #1
SonikJesus
the end of the ugly

SonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's asses
I have some questions about the online store. I bought 2 t-shirts on the 1st and it is now the 11th. When I check on my order status, it still says the order is processing. Why is it taking so long? I already e-mailed kung fu twice and they haven't responded. I was pretty mad the second time. Has anyone ordered from the online store recently? How long did it take?

I've ordered from there before but it only took like a week. I don't think it takes 11 days to process an order. I remember seeing somewhere on the store's site that it takes 2-3 days to process orders.

Finally, does anyone know if this site still works? By that I mean, can we still order from it? It has some shirts that aren't on the new site.

http://www.sonicyouth.com/store/store.html
SonikJesus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.11.2006, 11:10 PM   #2
Pax Americana
expwy. to yr skull

Pax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's asses
Hmmm... when I read your post I decided to check on my order just to see what it said for me. I ordered a couple things on the 5th and it says that my order is 'processing' as well. Now I'm kinda confused cause it does say that they send orders out in 2-3 days. I hope they've sent it out! Otherwise I'm gonna be kinda pissed. I'll try e-mailing them tomorrow.
Pax Americana is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.12.2006, 06:18 AM   #3
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
kungfu can beslow, but they will get there. im in ireland and it usually takes 2 or 3 weeks for shit to arrive....
Old 07.12.2006, 09:10 AM   #4
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I get my stuff from kung fu . It ussually takes a week or more. No biggie.
Try calling them. I did that the last time I placed an order, just called them up. you can find the number on your order slip or online.
Old 07.12.2006, 10:38 AM   #5
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
get it via kung-fu
highly recommended!!

I am in Slovakia which is the biggest fucking hole in the world and it took them mere 12 days to get the shirts to my hometown.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.12.2006, 02:33 PM   #6
Chop Chop
empty page

Chop Chop ain't too shabby
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonikJesus
I have some questions about the online store. I bought 2 t-shirts on the 1st and it is now the 11th. When I check on my order status, it still says the order is processing. Why is it taking so long? I already e-mailed kung fu twice and they haven't responded. I was pretty mad the second time. Has anyone ordered from the online store recently? How long did it take?

I've ordered from there before but it only took like a week. I don't think it takes 11 days to process an order. I remember seeing somewhere on the store's site that it takes 2-3 days to process orders.

Finally, does anyone know if this site still works? By that I mean, can we still order from it? It has some shirts that aren't on the new site.

http://www.sonicyouth.com/store/store.html
Hey. Robin here, from Kung Fu Nation. The site that you linked to no longer works. If you have not recieved a response to the email that you sent, send an email directly to me and I'll see what's going on with your order. We switched the site and server recently and have been working out some kinks on the new site which might explain any delay. You might also have a backorder. Shoot me an email with your name (and order # if you have it) and I'll see what's going on. My email address is robin (at) kungfunation.com
Chop Chop is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.12.2006, 02:42 PM   #7
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
i just ordered 98 dollars worth of stuff from herehttp://www.sonicyouth.com/store/index.html
i placed the order two days ago. it's still processing. i placed mine with a money order. so it should be finished processing when they get my money order right?
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.12.2006, 07:20 PM   #8
SonikJesus
the end of the ugly

SonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's asses
I e-mailed you Robin. Thanks. I live in the States guys, just so you know. I've ordered before and it took less than a week.

By the way. I can't find the SY beanie anymore. I've been planning on buying that for the longest time and now I finally have money. Are you guys out? If you are, will it ever be made again?
Old 07.12.2006, 08:11 PM   #9
SonikJesus
the end of the ugly

OK, I checked again today and it says "complete" instead of "processing." Does that mean it shipped already or should it say "shipped" or something like that before it says "complete?"
Old 07.12.2006, 08:36 PM   #10
Chop Chop
empty page

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonikJesus
OK, I checked again today and it says "complete" instead of "processing." Does that mean it shipped already or should it say "shipped" or something like that before it says "complete?"
As I was looking into your order, I found a problem on the back end of the site. Thanks to you, we have fixed the problem and everything is working properly again. Your order should ship out tomorrow (unless there are any backorders in which case we'll email you) and you should have it early next week. So sorry for the delay.

Since the site is new, we are finding things here and there that didn't make it from the old site to the new one. The hat must be one of those things. I'm out of the office until Monday so I'll add it back on then. If you want us to add the hat to your current order, call the office tomorrow morning (after 10:30 EST) and speak with Lauren. She can take care of it for you. The number is 919-834-0230. Thanks.
Old 07.12.2006, 08:37 PM   #11
Chop Chop
empty page

Quote:
Originally Posted by finding nobody
i just ordered 98 dollars worth of stuff from herehttp://www.sonicyouth.com/store/index.html
i placed the order two days ago. it's still processing. i placed mine with a money order. so it should be finished processing when they get my money order right?
Yes. Your order will ship when we receive your money order.
Old 07.13.2006, 05:56 PM   #12
lovesonicevol
children of satan

lovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud oflovesonicevol has much to be proud of
I'm glad I read this thread becuz I would have been worrying big time. I get paranoid with orders. I just ordered 150$ worth of stuff.

lovesonicevol is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.13.2006, 10:36 PM   #13
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesonicevol
I'm glad I read this thread becuz I would have been worrying big time. I get paranoid with orders. I just ordered 150$ worth of stuff.
what did you get?
Old 07.13.2006, 10:58 PM   #14
touch me i'm sick
expwy. to yr skull

touch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's asses
i got a shirt there and it came fine
touch me i'm sick is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.13.2006, 11:04 PM   #15
k-krack
invito al cielo

k-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by touch me i'm sick
i got a shirt there and it came fine

what shirt did you get?im thinking of getting a shirt... ill probably just hold off til the concert in toronto though...

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
k-krack is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.13.2006, 11:06 PM   #16
finding nobody
invito al cielo

i went all out on my purchase.. heheh
Old 07.13.2006, 11:10 PM   #17
touch me i'm sick
expwy. to yr skull

touch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by k-krack
what shirt did you get?im thinking of getting a shirt... ill probably just hold off til the concert in toronto though...

i got that sweet astronaut one

but since i'm a girl if fit kind of big and loose on me
Old 07.13.2006, 11:41 PM   #18
Pax Americana
expwy. to yr skull

Pax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

That's the one I just got! It's awesome looking.
Pax Americana is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.13.2006, 11:48 PM   #19
touch me i'm sick
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pax Americana
That's the one I just got! It's awesome looking.

it's damn cool
Old 07.13.2006, 11:49 PM   #20
k-krack
invito al cielo

k-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

but since i'm a girl if fit kind of big and loose on me

sweeeet dude. 'cept.. i guess it isn't incredibly sweeeet that its big and loose on you. thats slightly less sweeeet... sweeeet nonetheless though. nite

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
k-krack is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth