Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.30.2016, 09:26 AM   #301
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
As it stands, the Vermont senator has almost vanished from the news cycle, overshadowed by Clinton’s growing lead, overall Democratic unity, global events, and the never-ending emissions of Donald Trump. He’ll still matter to the shape and direction of the Democratic National Convention, but he could have had a larger, more visible role. Bernie Sanders had his shot, and he threw it away.
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.30.2016, 02:25 PM   #302
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
The Middle East is the great foreign policy failure of the Obama Administration -

It's the greatest failure of his entire administration in any area. To pick one example: If he had a pair of foreign policy balls, Assad would be gone. Instead, he draws a "red line" then backtracks. What a dumbfuck. Either carry out the threat or don't make it in the first place. Lots of other bizarre choices.

Domestically the US is better off than 8 years ago. Foreign, at best it's a tie.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.30.2016, 03:28 PM   #303
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
It's the greatest failure of his entire administration in any area. To pick one example: If he had a pair of foreign policy balls, Assad would be gone..

Assad was friendly to the US after 9/11, provided some torture sites if I'm not mistaken, and he is unfathomably wealthy AND connected deeply - he's not an Aristide to be kidnapped by US Marines and dumped off in Africa. Like Noriega and Saddam and Castro - he knows where the bodies lie, so to speak. There is a youtube video we used to look at, at work, to motivate us, of some female Syrian Army cadets biting the heads off snakes in a fury of patriotic passion. It is a little country but not easily fucked with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlqaR68lVFE

I guess they could put Assad on the Tree of Woe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2EQ0FlVks4
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.30.2016, 04:09 PM   #304
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Assad was friendly to the US after 9/11, provided some torture sites if I'm not mistaken, and he is unfathomably wealthy AND connected deeply - he's not an Aristide to be kidnapped by US Marines and dumped off in Africa. Like Noriega and Saddam and Castro - he knows where the bodies lie, so to speak. There is a youtube video we used to look at, at work, to motivate us, of some female Syrian Army cadets biting the heads off snakes in a fury of patriotic passion. It is a little country but not easily fucked with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlqaR68lVFE

I guess they could put Assad on the Tree of Woe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2EQ0FlVks4

Why do you not just admit you're a racist?
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.30.2016, 04:13 PM   #305
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.commondreams.org/news/201...ti-tpp-measure

These people are totally arrogant and probably know they have the voting software under control. In the USA, we're not allowed to bring a pen.

If Clinton continues to support the TPP, Trump should win by a landslide. The globalists are oblivious to the deep loathing and desperation of most of the US.

To any of the Americans who read this, look around you and ask yourself of that you own or wear - if anything - what was manufactured in the USA. I realized the other day at Grand Central looking around at the hundreds of colorful pod monkeys that all the clothes and pods are manufactured in other countries. I could identify nothing as made in the USA.

And from my understanding of economics, it does matter.
Old 06.30.2016, 04:22 PM   #306
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
http://www.commondreams.org/news/201...ti-tpp-measure

These people are totally arrogant and probably know they have the voting software under control. In the USA, we're not allowed to bring a pen.

If Clinton continues to support the TPP, Trump should win by a landslide. The globalists are oblivious to the deep loathing and desperation of most of the US.

To any of the Americans who read this, look around you and ask yourself of that you own or wear - if anything - what was manufactured in the USA. I realized the other day at Grand Central looking around at the hundreds of colorful pod monkeys that all the clothes and pods are manufactured in other countries. I could identify nothing as made in the USA.

And from my understanding of economics, it does matter.

haha how is Trump not a "globalist" when he is part of the same multinationalist tax dodging outsourcing corporate slime?

how does Trump in anyway represent, understand, or speak for the "deep loathing and desperation" of many Americans?

oh that is right "Republicans" naively believe the big corporations and wealthy elites are the common man's heroic savior

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.30.2016, 04:37 PM   #307
tesla69
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
Why do you not just admit you're a racist?

Because it is a misuse of language. I am not a racist. I am prejudiced from experiences. What part of misanthropy do you not get. Most all people are shit.

Let me say it again: MOST PEOPLE ARE SHIT

A black person once told me Racism is structural and institutional, not individual.

in general, things between the races were going pretty good into the aught years, and then suddenly we're all racists. Everything is RACIST RACIST RACIST. Well, a lot is in bad taste but its not white people standing around saying niggah niggah niggah every other word.

Oh, and you just woke up and and read about on Facebook the Prison-Industrial Complex we've been screaming about since the 90's? I guess when I wrote to the Commissioner of the Chicago Police Department demanding back in 1993 that he stop the torture of prisoners and stop promoting the cops who did the torture I was being racist? It was black men that the Chicago police tortured. It was satisfying a couple years ago to see the cops get persecuted, but they got away for with it for decades.

Yup, that's what racists do alright, they write letters to the police and tell them to stop torturing black men. I think still have the letter they sent back to me, they of course take human rights very seriously does the Chicago Police dept they surely do the letter even says so.
Old 06.30.2016, 04:54 PM   #308
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

Let me say it again: MOST PEOPLE ARE SHIT

A black person once told me Racism is structural and institutional, not individual.

in general, things between the races were going pretty good into the aught years, and then suddenly we're all racists. Everything is RACIST RACIST RACIST. Well, a lot is in bad taste but its not white people standing around saying niggah niggah niggah every other word.

I don't understand if you are purposely trying to be stupid or you're simply being racist. What makes you think that being a misanthrope will exempt you from both? Life on the street because somebody failed you in the process of becoming who you really are? That's not the way it works. Too simple.
Old 06.30.2016, 04:59 PM   #309
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Because it is a misuse of language. I am not a racist. I am prejudiced from experiences. What part of misanthropy do you not get. Most all people are shit.

ummmm that is precisely how racism works..

Quote:

it's both at the same time.

Quote:

in general, things between the races were going pretty good into the aught years, and then suddenly we're all racists.

yeah wtf uppity minorities how dare you complain about experienced abuses, police brutality, and systematic discrimination, particularly exasperated by the economic collapse in mid2000s..

Quote:
Yup, that's what racists do alright, they write letters to the police and tell them to stop torturing black men. I think still have the letter they sent back to me, they of course take human rights very seriously does the Chicago Police dept they surely do the letter even says so.

haha oh no not a stern letter, that will teach them.

Old 06.30.2016, 05:11 PM   #310
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

The thing is, you can't pull all that half-bothered shit on people while making horrendous remarks about who pissed you off in the past. That doesn't make you an intelligent being, it makes you a coward. Misanthrope? At least have the balls to be one.
Old 06.30.2016, 06:13 PM   #311
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Oh Lawd please let this be the GOP's ticket:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0a629c1a91c0c

EDIT: Or Newt! Both repulsive enough!

https://news.google.com/news/rtc?ncl=dhFGM1sE6a32iQMbi2HlcL2YFxLkM&authuser=0&t opic=n&siidp=226524fa2b9379e872a6c913f5d1c2f26af6

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.01.2016, 11:38 AM   #312
Drjohnrock
children of satan

Drjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi

Personally, I'm hoping Drump will pick Sarah "Me Stupid" Palin. Using Drump's "thought process", she's a real asset that the cowardly POW John McCain was too much of a loser to exploit properly. I'm praying he'll choose her. That would guarantee a Drump loss in November.
Drjohnrock is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.01.2016, 12:06 PM   #313
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
tesla is the one who got racially discriminated against first

but hes getting ganged up on by white people who think racism is only something their race is capable of.

and round and round it goes
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.01.2016, 12:30 PM   #314
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
tesla is the one who got racially discriminated against first

haha where?

Old 07.02.2016, 12:37 PM   #315
tesla69
Banned

The Don must be working with someone, in this speech from Jun 30 he sounds much clearer and presidential. It is clear he is not against globalism but he wants the US to be at the top of the heap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7IqQqZuYkE
Old 07.02.2016, 12:52 PM   #316
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
The Don must be working with someone, in this speech from Jun 30 he sounds much clearer and presidential. It is clear he is not against globalism but he wants the US to be at the top of the heap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7IqQqZuYkE

i haven't seen the video but if what you say is true maybe they just changed his prescription

http://gawker.com/rumor-doctor-presc...eed-1782901680
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.02.2016, 12:56 PM   #317
tesla69
Banned

Quote:
The thing is, you can't pull all that half-bothered shit on people while making horrendous remarks about who pissed you off in the past. That doesn't make you an intelligent being, it makes you a coward. Misanthrope? At least have the balls to be one.

I don't even know what you're talking about now.
Old 07.02.2016, 02:13 PM   #318
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Quote:
I don't even know what you're talking about now.

Welcome to your own posts. When you're not being blatantly racist.
Old 07.02.2016, 03:19 PM   #319
tesla69
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i haven't seen the video but if what you say is true maybe they just changed his prescription

http://gawker.com/rumor-doctor-presc...eed-1782901680

'they' don't want you to listen to Trump's message anymore than 'they' wanted you to hear Sanders' message, or will permit a Libertarian or Green voice to be heard by debating them, etc.

Trump kept saying how smart the Mexican leaders and Chinese leaders are to make these great deals - and what a disaster the TPP will be - how these bills are never even read by Congress -all stuff I've moaned about for years to no effect. He is going to fix the deals - he didn't say he was going to scrap them - he would enact tariffs. He conceded that things would cost a little more, but the jobs would be here because we'd be making them here.

Americans are incredibly naive. the fucking corporate technocrats have made this country so fucking easy to destroy with their obsession with remote entry - obviously dumb like when the MTA allowed cell phone emitters in the train stations this ensures the terrorist bombs can be effectively activated - the other thing is the MTA seems to hate any open area that someone might be able to stand in for a moment out of the rush so they've been building all these shoddy plywood closet type things that would make great bomb stashes. Drop it off at 3 am and then make the call at 8:30 at rush hour. Destroy the subway and you destroy New York City.
Old 07.02.2016, 03:43 PM   #320
tesla69
Banned

Quote:
Welcome to your own posts. When you're not being blatantly racist.

You're really dedicated to the word racist, aren't you, and you don't understand it.

If mentioning race in a factual situation makes one racist, then so it goes.

If not fawning over Michael Brown is the reason for your dedication, then so it goes
131415 16 1718192666116 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth